Evangelicals, Read White Evangelicals, Are Starting to Change Their Tune on Trump

I’m a liberal Christian and know that the churches I attend do not approve of Trump - non denominational. However they stay pretty non political. Lots of anti abortion nuts pervert the Bible but give good tithes. ;)

Doesn't sound to me like you are a Christian

How do you think the Christians who belong to St John's church feel about Trump visiting them on the steps of their church swaying an upside down bible, for a campaign statement and photo op? of course, after clearing the park of peaceful protesters using military, park police and smoke canisters and pepper gas and rubber bullets.... Is that anything to be proud of Trump for....? At least Obama and Clinton know Christ...visited during service.

Trump on the other hand seems to think He is the Christ.... the savior of you all.... he's the ONLY ONE that can save you.... from everything! :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I think the parishioners of St. John’s should be more upset about rioters hitting their Church and trying to ignite it. Why??

Trump was making a statement to rioters and looters to stand down. A photo opp, yes, but also a statement.

They have forgiven those, but tramp can't be forgiven as he mocked Christianity.

If you can’t forgive a man for holding up a Bible in front of a Church that was attacked then how Christian are you? Further, what is there to forgive? The Trump haters view the event as mockery but they are not the determinant or final assessor.

Admit it, it was just a photo op.

You are goddamn right it was a photo opp.... a necessary photo opp to symbolize resilience over the evil that is Burning, Looting, and Murdering in throughout our cities under the guise of anti-fascism.

I told you they were forgiven , but tramp can't be forgiven, he mocks and uses Christianity for personal reasons which have nothing to do with Christianity.

Trump has done more for Christians that any president since Reagan

I’m a liberal Christian and know that the churches I attend do not approve of Trump - non denominational. However they stay pretty non political. Lots of anti abortion nuts pervert the Bible but give good tithes. ;)

You’d be wrong.

Christians believe the Bible. A mother killing her child goes against the Bible. Does your church allow gat marriage?

You’d be wrong.

Christians believe the Bible. A mother killing her child goes against the Bible. Does your church allow gat marriage?
The Bible doesn’t say a thing about abortion. People take lines out of context and stretch them.

The video starts mentioning "nazis" and crap like that, something not related at all to our social and political reality.

So the rest of the video is pure sh*t.

Many white priests have black people as members of their churches, for them is more convenience to pure more weight towards the idea of social justice having "compassion" of victims, like those black criminals murdered by corrupt police officers.

In reality they don't care about any social justice, but these priests must show support to black people because they just don't want their churches to be burned by the vandals. Lol.

You’d be wrong.

The Bible doesn’t say a thing about abortion. People take lines out of context and stretch them.

Actually God rewarded a mid wife for not killing babies.
What about they shall not Kill.
You didn't say if your couch marries gays
One more thing Christians can't be democrats or vote for democrats

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your question my church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.

How do you think the Christians who belong to St John's church feel about Trump visiting them on the steps of their church swaying an upside down bible, for a campaign statement and photo op? of course, after clearing the park of peaceful protesters using military, park police and smoke canisters and pepper gas and rubber bullets.... Is that anything to be proud of Trump for....? At least Obama and Clinton know Christ...visited during service.

Trump on the other hand seems to think He is the Christ.... the savior of you all.... he's the ONLY ONE that can save you.... from everything! :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I think the parishioners of St. John’s should be more upset about rioters hitting their Church and trying to ignite it. Why??

Trump was making a statement to rioters and looters to stand down. A photo opp, yes, but also a statement.

They have forgiven those, but tramp can't be forgiven as he mocked Christianity.

If you can’t forgive a man for holding up a Bible in front of a Church that was attacked then how Christian are you? Further, what is there to forgive? The Trump haters view the event as mockery but they are not the determinant or final assessor.
And they have no problem with churches being burned to the ground. Democrats are not Christians.

Don't get complacent with voting for Biden, as evangelicals will vote for whoever says no to abortion and hires conservative judges, no matter how amoral that person is.
Democrats will vote for whoever approves of abortion up to birth and leftist judges that hate the constitution no matter how vile/ mentally challenged that person is.

Admit it, it was just a photo op.

You are goddamn right it was a photo opp.... a necessary photo opp to symbolize resilience over the evil that is Burning, Looting, and Murdering in throughout our cities under the guise of anti-fascism.

I told you they were forgiven , but tramp can't be forgiven, he mocks and uses Christianity for personal reasons which have nothing to do with Christianity.
Kinda the way progressives use blacks.

Post #2: One reason for keeping an eye on xians in the public square:

'When our nation was founded, it rejected the intolerance theocracy breeds. We had, as Jefferson would say in his inaugural address, "banished from our land that religious intolerance under which mankind so long bled and suffered." One of our founding principles is religious freedom. And a Christian nation is hostile to that ideal. A Christian nation would destroy that which has made America so strong, as it did in these Christian colonies. America's foundation deliberately eliminated religious intolerance. But it also shied away from tolerance, reaching instead for a higher ideal -- true freedom.'
(Seidel A, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American)

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your question my church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.

What about this? What about thou shalt not kill

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 1:15-21 - New King James Version

'When our nation was founded, it rejected the intolerance theocracy breeds. We had, as Jefferson would say in his inaugural address, "banished from our land that religious intolerance under which mankind so long bled and suffered." One of our founding principles is religious freedom. And a Christian nation is hostile to that ideal. A Christian nation would destroy that which has made America so strong, as it did in these Christian colonies. America's foundation deliberately eliminated religious intolerance. But it also shied away from tolerance, reaching instead for a higher ideal -- true freedom.'

Problem is in many states for years you had to be Christian to hold political office

You’d be wrong.

What Bible do you study in your church? The Bible clearly states that GOD sees those in the womb and that murder is wrong. And murder in biblical terms is willfully taking a human life for on'e own purposes. And I do not see abortion as part of some godly war effort -------- far from it.

And I would agree with Jefferson on that one point of RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE. That also means not to be intolerant against religious thought and considerations. SO, why exactly did Jefferson have a black concubine, and not free his slaves upon his death at the very least? Does this mean we should storm the Jefferson Memorial?

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your Tmy church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.
That's cuz you refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp

Forum List

Back