Evangelicals, Read White Evangelicals, Are Starting to Change Their Tune on Trump

How is voting for the person who best represents us, somehow a tarnish on anything?
It's an admission Christianity is best represented by a venal, mendacious, narcissistic adulterer. If you think that's a gloss on your religion, I commend your realism.

It's sad that they don't read the instuction manual. It leaves them open to self-damning iniquity

Untitled drawing (3).jpg

I’m a liberal Christian and know that the churches I attend do not approve of Trump - non denominational. However they stay pretty non political. Lots of anti abortion nuts pervert the Bible but give good tithes. ;)

Doesn't sound to me like you are a Christian
You’d be wrong.

Christians believe the Bible. A mother killing her child goes against the Bible. Does your church allow gat marriage?
The Bible doesn’t say a thing about abortion. People take lines out of context and stretch them.
Progs make things up in everything. The Constitution, the Bible, the sensible ways. You guys need to smarten up. All of this is not based on a total tax of several per cent. We are over 50% easily and at 60% in some areas.

I’m a liberal Christian and know that the churches I attend do not approve of Trump - non denominational. However they stay pretty non political. Lots of anti abortion nuts pervert the Bible but give good tithes. ;)

You’d be wrong.

Christians believe the Bible. A mother killing her child goes against the Bible. Does your church allow gat marriage?
The Bible doesn’t say a thing about abortion. People take lines out of context and stretch them.

Actually God rewarded a mid wife for not killing babies.
What about they shall not Kill.
You didn't say if your couch marries gays
One more thing Christians can't be democrats or vote for democrats
Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your question my church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.

What about this? What about thou shalt not kill

Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 1:15-21 - New King James Version
the Bible says nothing about abortion otherwise you’d quote it and not talk about scripture about pharaoh killing born babies. Shit it tells you the tent colors you can use but nothing on abortion?

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your Tmy church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.
That's cuz you refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp
I’m not a fan of abortion. No one is. But it’s not murder and it’s not in the Bible one way or the other.

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your question my church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.

the Bible says nothing about abortion otherwise you’d quote it and not talk about scripture about pharaoh killing born babies. Shit it tells you the tent colors you can use but nothing on abortion?

I did show it you ignored it. God rewarded midwives for not aborting male children. How about thou shalt not kill. Parents are to love their Chidren not kill them. If you support abortion you do not know the Agape love of God

You’d be wrong.

Nothing in the Bible talks about abortion. Like I said. To answer your Tmy church doesn’t marry same sex couples. It’s not perfect.
That's cuz you refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp
I’m not a fan of abortion. No one is. But it’s not murder and it’s not in the Bible one way or the other.

Democrats support it. Abortion is a mother killing her child

You’d be wrong.

I did show it you ignored it. God rewarded midwives for not aborting male children. How about thou shalt not kill. Parents are to love their Chidren not kill them. If you support abortion you do not know the Agape love of God
Not what it says. Paste it in here.

Forum List

Back