Even Breitbart has taken the PC poison pill

McHugh should have been fired. Her comments were racist. To condemn every Muslim living in Britain for the actions of a few are disgusting. The fact that you are defending this shows your racism. It is nice to see BreitBart has some standards.

McHugh should have been fired. Her comments were racist. To condemn every Muslim living in Britain for the actions of a few are disgusting. The fact that you are defending this shows your racism. It is nice to see BreitBart has some standards.
Good little leftist cuck. Spew the leftist hate America lines that are hammered in your heads like the good drones you are,cuckbart just lost a ton of supporters and any credibility it had

Good little leftist cuck. Spew the leftist hate America lines that are hammered in your heads like the good drones you are,cuckbart just lost a ton of supporters and any credibility it had

Yeah, don't support your view, therefore slam them with being PC and insult everyone else.

Breitbart Cans Writer Katie McHugh For Telling Truth About London Attack | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Unbelievable. I NEVER thought I would see Breitbart do this....disgusting....tell the truth get fired. Time to delete their app from my phone and off my fb. I enjoyed their articles but I can get it other places.
Two down.
LOL like you are going to stop these 2 wonderful women from presenting the facts and the truth to the world. Not only are both still on Twitter but FB and can EASILY get new jobs or freelance their work...

Breitbart Cans Writer Katie McHugh For Telling Truth About London Attack | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

Unbelievable. I NEVER thought I would see Breitbart do this....disgusting....tell the truth get fired. Time to delete their app from my phone and off my fb. I enjoyed their articles but I can get it other places.
Two down.
LOL like you are going to stop these 2 wonderful women from presenting the facts and the truth to the world. Not only are both still on Twitter but FB and can EASILY get new jobs or freelance their work...
Maybe they will learn to temper their hatred (or go full-on crazy)? Either way - enjoy your career changes.

Two down.
Maybe they will learn to temper their hatred (or go full-on crazy)? Either way - enjoy your career changes.
LOL I highly doubt they are going to back down from the onslaught against their free speech rights you good little fascist you.

Cool down. It is common for news outlets to behave in this particular way. It just shows us how Breitbart media has the capacity to disappoint us on a daily basis these days just like the rest. Not a huge revelation.

Two down.
LOL I highly doubt they are going to back down from the onslaught against their free speech rights you good little fascist you.
Their free speech rights are unaffected. Their ability to pay the rent next month however - not so much.

Actually I am Reagan conservative. who refuses to sacrifice my principles and what is right and wrong. You can't stand that so you lash out like the thug you are. racist and you are the drone. If everyone who refuses to subscribe to your hate you resort to name calling.

Racist? Islam isn't a race, it's a warped ideology.

Two down.

Nobody's free speech rights have been infringed on. You are the good little hateful fascist. You and the rest of the Trump Davidians.

Racist? Islam isn't a race, it's a warped ideology.

There is nothing warped about it. It is the people who are warped. I don't suppose you remember the Inquisition. Would you call Christianity a warped ideology because of that?

For the first time in their history they showed a smideon of integrity and you're thru with them!
Ha ha ha.
What's a word worse than deplorable? Can anyone help me out?

Forum List

Back