Even Conservatives have had enough of the Geller bitch

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
7 Conservatives Who Surprisingly Have Refused To Stand Behind Pam Geller

Only 7 -- that's sad. Hopefully more will realize they need to throw the loud mouth bitch under the bus. The women is a joke who is mocked and ridiculed by her community.

Of all the Fox hosts, Van Susteren came down on Geller the hardest, accusing her of luring police into danger by casting aside "good judgment."

"Yes, of course, there is a First Amendment right and of course it’s very important. But the exercise of that right includes using good judgement," Van Susteren said on Tuesday evening.

Van Susteren said that "everyone" knew the event would become violent, and that Geller went ahead and put police in jeopardy anyway.

"Was it fair to the police, to knowingly put them at risk by this unnecessary provocation?" she asked. "I say no."

I think she is great, I like the way she has exposed how fucked up muslims are

Anyone that can get a leftist moon bat in a tizzy isn't all bad. Progtards just have this need to hate someone

The kind of person who can't tell the good Muslims from the bad Muslims is exactly the same as a person who can't tell the good Christians from the bad Christians,

or the good Jews from the bad Jews.

Now ponder who that puts Geller in good company with...

What is the difference in drawing a cartoon and not respecting someone's religion ... And enforcing same sex marriage disrespecting someone's religion?
What is the difference in getting upset over someone drawing a picture that offends another ... And supporting the offended who openly kill homosexuals and deny rights to women?

The left acts like they are against the freedom of expression unless of course they are expressing it.

What she exposed is how fucked up she is...

What she exposed is ISIS in our Country.
It's sad to see that so many are against Freedom of Speech.
With rights come responsibilities, something your side ignores.

Yet you are probably fine with the Christian and Jew bashing.
The left was all in support of the Cartoonist in Paris freedom of speech

You mean the way you expose the fact that your a fucking Nazi?
Are you still pissing into the wind there, Bripiss? I never said you couldn't do what she did but it's just a form of her insanity to intentionally provoke a reaction by insulting Islam.

The same rule applies for burning an American flag at a Forth of July celebration. You can but you'd be a moron if you did and thought no harm would come to you.

What she exposed is ISIS in our Country.
It's sad to see that so many are against Freedom of Speech.
With rights come responsibilities, something your side ignores.

Yet you are probably fine with the Christian and Jew bashing.
The left was all in support of the Cartoonist in Paris freedom of speech
I bash all religions, they are all nonsense that make normal people into insane ones.

Geller's insanity makes that of ISIS look very manageable.

What is the difference in drawing a cartoon and not respecting someone's religion ... And enforcing same sex marriage disrespecting someone's religion?
What is the difference in getting upset over someone drawing a picture that offends another ... And supporting the offended who openly kill homosexuals and deny rights to women?

The left acts like they are against the freedom of expression unless of course they are expressing it.

The difference is that the cartoons have no other purpose than to gratuitously offend.

I don't see much difference between an anti-Muslim bigot who holds a contest to deliberately offend all Muslims and a bigot who runs a Straights Only bakery.

Hardly any difference at all.

Forum List

Back