🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Fox Defends Obama's "Keep What You Have," Meaning No Changes In It

Republicans say government can't do this as well as "private industry". Then you look at "glitchy" Windows, the Xbox users who can't get on line, Ipod and all of it's glitches, airlines giving away free tickets, microprocessor bugs, all the auto recalls and, well, I could give another hundred examples, but why bother? Just another meaningless and invented scandal. You can't test a website servicing a hundred million people until it actually goes on line. Republicans don't believe this.

Of course, they believe Obama was born on Mars and the Earth is only thousands of years old and trickle down works. What? I'm wrong? About what? Uh, not Mars? Oh, Kenya. Same difference.

How the GOP gets away with all their fiascoes, debacles and disasters is beyond me.

you left out your expected "it is because he is black" crap.

You must be tired.

Republicans say government can't do this as well as "private industry". Then you look at "glitchy" Windows, the Xbox users who can't get on line, Ipod and all of it's glitches, airlines giving away free tickets, microprocessor bugs, all the auto recalls and, well, I could give another hundred examples, but why bother? Just another meaningless and invented scandal. You can't test a website servicing a hundred million people until it actually goes on line. Republicans don't believe this.

Of course, they believe Obama was born on Mars and the Earth is only thousands of years old and trickle down works. What? I'm wrong? About what? Uh, not Mars? Oh, Kenya. Same difference.

How the GOP gets away with all their fiascoes, debacles and disasters is beyond me.

If I dont like a glitchy iPad, I dont buy it. I might buy a competing product.
Not only is there not a competing product to Ocare but I can't even opt out of it by not buying it.

The spin from the left is monumental here.

you seem to have forgotten the history of Obamas "you can keep your plan" rhetoric.

Those against the ACA were saying that the way the plan is written, insurance companies will be forced to change their policies forcing many to lose their plans even if they want to keep them.

SO the Obama administration went out there debunking it by saying..

"if you want to keep your plan, you can keep it. Period."

So, in essence, he debunked exactly what is happening.

This.

It is absolutely true that Sebilius said that. We all heard it.

Just like we all know that obamacare made current insurance policies illegal and that's why so many people lost their coverage.

Junk insurance policies that were costing me, you, and everyone else when the people holding these policies had catostrophic illnesses then failed to pay the bill.

Here's the fatal flaw in your bogus argument: You said "when" these people had catastrophic illnesses. Actually, it's IF someone with a cheaper policy got a catastrophic illness, they would be hit with big bills. Even if they did, it is not a certainty me or you would be paying their bills. They would be saddled with them.

Now these people will have to get more expensive health insurance, many of which will be SUBSIDIZED WITH FEDERAL TAXPAYER DOLLARS, costing me, you, and everyone else!

Last edited:
It's not Obama's fault!!

He's an innocent bystander.

He didn't know.

He's using his laser like focus to solve the problem, like did for unemployment.

He's got this.

But don't blame him if something goes wrong.

It doesn't matter how the media and Obama try to spin this, the public is not being fooled.

Even Ultra Liberal San Francisco (via SFgate) shows that people are not happy about the lie:

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6188-sfgate.jpg

Liberals imagine that because Fox correctly reports the monumental lie that Sebilius said, it is somehow an endorsement of the lie.

you seem to have forgotten the history of Obamas "you can keep your plan" rhetoric.

Those against the ACA were saying that the way the plan is written, insurance companies will be forced to change their policies forcing many to lose their plans even if they want to keep them.

SO the Obama administration went out there debunking it by saying..

"if you want to keep your plan, you can keep it. Period."

So, in essence, he debunked exactly what is happening.

Wrong.

The insurance companies were not forced to change their pre-existing policies as of 2010, that's what the Grandfather clause meant.

The insurers dropping policies right now are adhering to the new insurance guidelines across the board instead of taking advantage of the "grandfathering," for lack of a better term.

Just like we all know that obamacare made current insurance policies illegal and that's why so many people lost their coverage.

Junk insurance policies that were costing me, you, and everyone else when the people holding these policies had catostrophic illnesses then failed to pay the bill.

Here's the fatal flaw in your bogus argument: You said "when" these people had catastrophic illnesses. Actually, it's IF someone with a cheaper policy got a catastrophic illness, they would be hit with big bills. Even if they did, it is not a certainty me or you would be paying their bills. They would be saddled with them.

Now these people will have to get more expensive health insurance, many of which will be SUBSIDIZED WITH FEDERAL TAXPAYER DOLLARS, costing me, you, and everyone else!

They need to start over with this whole health insurance bullshit.

How about attacking the source of the issue: the cost of the actual healthcare.

Where are your statistics regarding (correct spelling of catastrophic) illnesses failing to pay?
That makes NO sense!
NO here is a fact a real statistic backed up by the sourcing links... I don't believe anything you say with out sourcing!

PHONY duplicate testing all out of fear of lawsuits ADD $850 billion to what Medicare and insurance companies pay out! What that does is increase premiums!
90% of physicians say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

This is the BIGGEST contributor to health care cost and all you people are doing is protecting the $270 billion lawyers make without even going to court as 94% of cases are paid by the insurance companies ... AND they pass it on in higher premiums!

Supply me the FACTS that catastrophic insurance is the cause please JuST AS I have supplied the fact regarding "$850 billion defensive medicine costs"!

The real issue is Availability of health care. The more restrictions, regulations, and price controls, the lower the supply.

Health insurance without access to health professionals is just b'loney.

That is what Obama claimed ObamaCare would do! And it as a Big Lie. I've been saying all along that is what the real issue is. ObamaCare will NOT bend the cost curve down. I have also pointed out a zillion times that ObamaCare actually further entrenches things which bend the cost curve UP.

It was a classic bait-and-switch con. During the debates over ObamaCare was passed, all the Obama rubes were posting per capita spending figures for healthcare compared to other countries, plainly claiming ObamaCare would bend the cost curve down.

Suckers, idiots, and retards.

The real issue is Availability of health care. The more restrictions, regulations, and price controls, the lower the supply.

Health insurance without access to health professionals is just b'loney.

There's a whole hodge-podge of issues that would take years to study and I doubt anyone is on the task. There's only bits and pieces. Shit's so out of whack.

Our healthcare system is a Rube Goldbergian nightmare. We have been glomming "fixes" on top of "fixes" for nearly a century. It needs to all be torn down and started from scratch.

We are at a crossroads. We either need government all in (single payer) or all the way out (free market).

I come down on the free market side, but even single payer would be better than this fucking bullshit we have going on now.

And Obama just made it a LOT worse.

Our healthcare system is a Rube Goldbergian nightmare. We have been glomming "fixes" on top of "fixes" for nearly a century. It needs to all be torn down and started from scratch.

We are at a crossroads. We either need government all in (single payer) or all the way out (free market).

I come down on the free market side, but even single payer would be better than this fucking bullshit we have going on now.

The problem with an unfettered free market in healthcare is that it doesn't work towards the benefit of health. Preventative care is better for the consumers'(health), being sick is better for the doctors'(wallet).

There needs to be a balance. But I'm not really sure why 2 mile ambulance rides need to cost $750 or a four second xray can be like 2 grand. It's insane.

The law says that ALL insurance policies must expand coverage to provide benefits that they did not provide before. This includes maternity care, contraception, abortion, invitro fertilization and newborn care. Because coverage has been expanded, BY LAW, all of the policies that did not have that coverage before had to be cancelled. There is no grandfathering, unless your prior policy also offered these "benefits" and complied with the law.

The law says that ALL insurance policies must expand coverage to provide benefits that they did not provide before. This includes maternity care, contraception, abortion, invitro fertilization and newborn care. Because coverage has been expanded, BY LAW, all of the policies that did not have that coverage before had to be cancelled. There is no grandfathering, unless your prior policy also offered these "benefits" and complied with the law.

Wrong. https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-i-have-a-grandfathered-health-plan/

The problem with an unfettered free market in healthcare is that it doesn't work towards the benefit of health. Preventative care is better for the consumers'(health), being sick is better for the doctors'(wallet).

There needs to be a balance. But I'm not really sure why 2 mile ambulance rides need to cost $750 or a four second xray can be like 2 grand. It's insane.

It's because of fettering.

Forum List

Back