Even Gerorge Bush Senior is voting for Clinton

I doubt that many Republicans will be voting for president. They don't have a candidate in the race.

Trump is leading the race now. Are you transmitting from planet x?
Trump isn't a Republican. He's an opportunist. Those two are not mutually exclusive, but Trump is flying the Republican flag simply as a tactic. He has no ideology other than Anything & Everything Pro-Trump.
You just described Hillary.

I doubt that many Republicans will be voting for president. They don't have a candidate in the race.

Trump isn't a Republican. He's an opportunist. Those two are not mutually exclusive, but Trump is flying the Republican flag simply as a tactic. He has no ideology other than Anything & Everything Pro-Trump.
No that bullshit doesn't make it with a mind that isn't controlled by Fox Crap News. A month ago regressives were trying to disown him by saying he is a Democrat. Neither one is true, What is true, is that the regressive party has deteriorated to a point with their hate that this hate candidate got elected as their Presidential candidate. Make this clear though, he is the head of the regressive party and was elected by the regressive party , your 100% wrong he is 100% a regressive just like you. You own him, you deserve him and he is you.

You wimps, don't contribute anything but glad hand all the other haters , like your one big happy gang. I want you to know because it is important that you know , while my side is telling you facts . the best you have, which is proven by every one of your regressive comments , no substance , just your silly little opinions that you can't back up one of them. You people are pitiful and I'm enjoying eating you up and spitting you out. One fact that means something that you can back up. Just one, I don't want your opinion because it's totally worthless by all the garbage your trying to sell here as fact. Just one fact that you can support. Pitiful.

This (the OP) is old news. The Clinton's and Bush's have always been tight.
Since she comes from a family which are Dems, and she is a Dem, I imagine Laura Bush also voted for Obama.

Means nothing to me who they vote for.
and your opinion means way less then the fact that Bush is voting for Hillary.

Not to me. tyvvm

You wimps, don't contribute anything but glad hand all the other haters , like your one big happy gang. I want you to know because it is important that you know , while my side is telling you facts . the best you have, which is proven by every one of your regressive comments , no substance , just your silly little opinions that you can't back up one of them. You people are pitiful and I'm enjoying eating you up and spitting you out. One fact that means something that you can back up. Just one, I don't want your opinion because it's totally worthless by all the garbage your trying to sell here as fact. Just one fact that you can support. Pitiful.
Blow it out your ass. All you've done is throw out insults and innuendos. You haven't provided any facts, you just come on here like you're something special and spew a bunch of bullshit talking points. No substance, just adolescent flaming.

Blow it out your ass. All you've done is throw out insults and innuendos. You haven't provided any facts, you just come on here like you're something special and spew a bunch of bullshit talking points. No substance, just adolescent flaming.

Quite the tough guy, huh? I needed a good laugh though, didn't you? S.J.

Yes, yes you are.
140109~17.GIF

Yeah, he's a legend in his own mind. To everyone else, he's a joke.

Sounds like it speaks volumes but so many haters have taken over the conservative party, that they are by far the majority of that party now. So you say they aren't the hate party, hell I can prove it with one word, TRUMP!
I live in a very Conservative Christian district, how Conservative Christian? Bachmann was our representative. I'm watching all these fake Christians conservatives High fiving each other and trying to sell the same hate as their party. They are frothing at the mouth with the same bile that the party is trying to sell. Hate for everything that the blind side of the Bible tells them to hate.

Anyone voting for Hilary is voting for worse than Bush!

However the Bush's and the Clintons are friends and they support the status quo, which means the far left is supporting a war monger..

Yeah, he's a legend in his own mind. To everyone else, he's a joke.

:lol: And that's why I laugh. ;)

'Now neither former president Bush is supporting the Republican nominee, with the senior Bush actually crossing party lines to vote for Clinton. They’re joined by the 2012 Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, meaning that three of five living former Republican presidential nominees have opted not to support their nominee. And there’s a long list of important, albeit not quite as prominent, Republicans who won’t support Trump, some of whom are supporting Clinton. That’s not even counting those who grudgingly support “the Republican nominee” without saying his name, or in some cases without being willing to say he’s qualified for the job.
[…]
The cold hard fact is that elite Republicans flee from [Trump] precisely because of any or all of these four disqualifying attributes -- that he can’t be trusted, that he doesn’t have the information base to do the job, that his business and personal finances are a mess, and that he’s running as a bigot.'

George H.W. Bush's Defection Is a Big Deal

Exactly.

Not a big deal to me. Is exactly what I have always known about them. :dunno:

Sounds like it speaks volumes but so many haters have taken over the conservative party, that they are by far the majority of that party now. So you say they aren't the hate party, hell I can prove it with one word, TRUMP!
I live in a very Conservative Christian district, how Conservative Christian? Bachmann was our representative. I'm watching all these fake Christians conservatives High fiving each other and trying to sell the same hate as their party. They are frothing at the mouth with the same bile that the party is trying to sell. Hate for everything that the blind side of the Bible tells them to hate.
Actually you are wrong, when he was asked personally. He said he isn't going to say who he is voting for. Stop lying.
Sorry loser he said it to a room of 40 people ignoramus
As the sources say, but he said himself he won't reveal to the public who he will vote for. Liberal desperation is amusing.
Sources say, good example of stupidity getting in the way of facts. It will be totally clear to you in a few days, when Trump tell you that he doesn't need Bushes vote. Your a idiot.
You're right Trump doesn't need Bush's vote to win. But he himself said he won't tell who he is voting for. So carry on with alleged facts.

Not a big deal to me. Is exactly what I have always known about them. :dunno:
One of the points , is that fact that you don't count. because your just another hate driven looser from the right.

Actually you are wrong, when he was asked personally. He said he isn't going to say who he is voting for. Stop lying.
Sorry loser he said it to a room of 40 people ignoramus
As the sources say, but he said himself he won't reveal to the public who he will vote for. Liberal desperation is amusing.
Sources say, good example of stupidity getting in the way of facts. It will be totally clear to you in a few days, when Trump tell you that he doesn't need Bushes vote. Your a idiot.
You're right Trump doesn't need Bush's vote to win. But he himself said he won't tell who he is voting for. So carry on with alleged facts.
I know exactly what he said , he is voting for Clinton , he's doing it because he knows that Trump and people like you represent the hate part of the party

I don't think I'm tough, I know I'm better then he is though..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back