Even If Joe Biden Didn't Benefit From Hunter's Business Partner, Couldn't He Still Get Impeached For Treason?

I have to admit, I don't know what all laws Biden broke and what all he didn't, but the US is currently in deep peril. The true question is when is the Biden/Harris Administration going to answer for it?

Soon. Coming next year. The sh*t is coming down hard and fast on Hunter, and by proxy, on The Big Guy. The Bidens are clearly guilty by law, are badly slipping in the polls with the worst ratings now of any president ever in the recent era as well as Biden's health is quickly faltering too.

The Left know it, the democrats know it, Biden is on stage for an epic loss to Trump, they stand to have eight years and billions spent trying to vilify and get Trump all come crashing down and that is why they have pulled out every last stop in trying to block Trump from running, as right now, Trump is a certain win for the Office again.

Sounds like Republicans are starting to realize that Joe is not tied to any of Hunter’s issues

I am not anywhere close to thinking that I know or understand all that is going on around Hunter Biden…
When will you be close to thinking that?
When a pack of these migrants start kicking down your doors and murdering you and your family in your home?

What does whatever shit is going on involving Hunter Biden have to do with immigrants kicking down my doors and murdering me and my family in my home?

That would be about Joe Biden's blatantly-treasonous conduct regarding our southern border.

What does whatever shit is going on involving Hunter Biden have to do with immigrants kicking down my doors and murdering me and my family in my home?

That would be about Joe Biden's blatantly-treasonous conduct regarding our southern border.
Wait. You were murdered?

Wow

I'm just talking about the natural progression that took place in Venezuela, and Ireland, and the London, and Italy, and various other countries in Europe after they were foolish enough to allow millions of people to migrate from the ME and Africa.

Forum List

Back