Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The readers are still waiting for Satanic Sherri to explain her bald faced lie. They are also wondering why a so called Christian spends 24/7 tearing people down. They are under the impression a true Christian would be building people up, not tearing them down.
OCD victims and folks saddled with a variety of psychoses oftentimes have a great deal of difficulty in admitting to a lie, even when caught at it. What little exists of their ego just can't handle it so they bury their heads in the sand or put their fingers in their ears and sing la-la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you. It smacks of Intellectual Cowardice, but I suspect that that is the least of its long list of mental health challenges.

Yes but we should be kind to Sherri. But for the grace of God it could have been us.

The readers are still waiting for Satanic Sherri to explain her bald faced lie. They are also wondering why a so called Christian spends 24/7 tearing people down. They are under the impression a true Christian would be building people up, not tearing them down.
OCD victims and folks saddled with a variety of psychoses oftentimes have a great deal of difficulty in admitting to a lie, even when caught at it. What little exists of their ego just can't handle it so they bury their heads in the sand or put their fingers in their ears and sing la-la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you. It smacks of Intellectual Cowardice, but I suspect that that is the least of its long list of mental health challenges.

Turn the table around and ask yourself: Would Jesus echo Sherria's sentiments and vulgarity?

Why do you Zionists keep rejecting Jesus as Messiah and slandering Jesus?

I have no idea why anyone would choose hell over heaven as you do.

Jesus is Truth and Zionism is lies.

I know the difference between truth and lies.

Last edited:
Matthew 23

English Standard Version (ESV)

Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees

Then Jesus*said to the crowds and to his disciples,*“The scribes and the Pharisees*sit on Moses' seat,*so do and observe whatever they tell you,*but not the works they do.*For they preach, but do not practice.They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,[a]*and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger.*They do all their deeds*to be seen by others. For they maketheir phylacteries broad and*their fringes long,*and they*love the place of honor at feasts and*the best seats in the synagogues*and*greetings in*the marketplaces and being called*rabbi*by others.*But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are*all brothers.[c]And call no man your father on earth, for*you have one Father, who is in heaven.*Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor,the Christ.*The greatest among you shall be your servant.*Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

“But woe*to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you*shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you*neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.[d]*Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single*proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a*child of*hell[e]*as yourselves.

“Woe to*you,*blind guides, who say,*‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’*You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or*the temple that has made the gold sacred?*And you say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by*the gift that is on the altar, he is bound by his oath.’*You blind men! For which is greater, the gift or*the altar that makes the gift sacred?*So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.*And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and by*him who dwells in it.*And whoever swears by*heaven swears by*the throne of God and by*him who sits upon it.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For*you tithe mint and dill and*cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law:justice and mercy and faithfulness.*These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.*You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing*a camel!

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For*you clean the outside of*the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of*greed and self-indulgence.*You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of*the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are likewhitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and*all uncleanness.*So you alsooutwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full ofhypocrisy and lawlessness.

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’*Thus you witness against yourselves that you are*sons of those who murdered the prophets.*Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.*You serpents,you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to*hell?Therefore*I send you*prophets and wise men and*scribes,*some of whom you will kill and crucify, and*some you will*flog in your synagogues and*persecute from town to town,*so that on you may come all*the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous*Abel to the blood of*Zechariah the son of Barachiah,[f]*whom you murdered between*the sanctuary and*the altar.*Truly, I say to you,all these things will come upon this generation.

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Turn the table around and ask yourself: Would Jesus echo Sherria's sentiments and vulgarity?

The question was when will you admit you lied. Quit deflecting. Admit you lied. You'll feel better. And Jesus will forgive you if you ask.

Pastor John Hagee Scandal - Heresy, Fraud, Adultery and Hate

"I just don’t understand how heretics like John Hagee can gain such a huge following in the evangelical Christian world… I guess it just goes to show the type of people who are involved in such groups."

"John Hagee has publicly stated in a commercial peddling his newest book In Defense of Israel that “Jesus refused to be the Messiah” and that “there was a calvary conspiracy by Rome, the high priests and Herod to execute Jesus”. Wow, is this televangelist on drugs?

irosie>> gee sherri-----I find the comment interesting. I do not know John
Hagee----I do not pay attention to tele-evangelists---but I fail to see your
ADAMANT objection to his comment. Historically---the comment ---
"there was a conspiracy by rome, the high priests and herod to execute
Jesus does make sense based on what is known of the times and the
writings of the NEW TESTAMENT. As to "Jesus refused to be the messiah"--
well-----he certainly did not turn out to be the messiah as per the bibilical
prophecies that christian theologians often cite-----It is not clear to me
that it was a matter of "CHOICE" The actual words credibly
attributed to Jesus by people who ----according to the New Testamenti-- knew
him up close-----do not support anything like HIS OWN DECLARATION----
"I AM THE MESSIAH" (like the one described by Isaiah) John Hagee
is entitle to an educated opinion

My guess is yes and there will be another scandal like that of Ted Haggard. He claims that Catholics and the Roman Church are somehow responsible for millenia of anti-Semitism and the death of Jesus Christ.

Well----in fact----Constantine---first EMPEROR of the "holy" Roman empire---
(you can read that----catholic church) did come up with the laws your 'god'
ADOLF ABU ALI-----used to legalize genocide----in fact he came up with the laws
that the writers of the koran used to legalize genocide----they adopted them ---
something like the USA adopted english common law. For a lawyer you know
so little about the evolution of WESTERN LAW. For me----pre christian rome---
was -----baby 'holy roman empire". baby 'holy roman empire" crucified
tens of thousands of people------Jesus was one of them

Utterly ridiculous. Pastor John Hagee has also publicly stated to the 19,000 active members of his congregation and millions of television viewers that the United States of America MUST launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran immediately. John Hagee not only publicly states that he holds such beliefs, but he contradicts himself time and again in his personal life-

So? he sees Iran as an "enemy" or an "evil" in the world----he is
entitled to his opinion In fact Iran harbors a very destructive agenda
and supports terrorism-------you like that-----no accounting for tastes.
An interesting commonality in history

ADOLF HITLER "DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES"
NIKITA KRUSCHEV "WE WILL BURY YOU--YOUR CHILDREN
WILL GROW UP UNDER COMMUNISM"
ACHMAJINEDAD "ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL THE WORLD

all three the same genocidal totalitarian crap

John Hagee had an adulterous affair and divorced his wife to unbiblically remarry a much younger woman from his own former congregation. What does John Hagee get in return for his heretical ministry? John Hagee has a $2.1 million dollar 7,969 acre ranch with not one, but FIVE lodges, a managers house, a gun locker, a smoke house, a skeet range and three barns. In the year 2001, John Hagee received $842,000 in salary and $414,485 in benefits making him one of the best paid men on earth in ANY field. For comparison, Billy Graham (probably the most well known living religious figure in America), took only $174,000 in compensation that year. I went into business to make money, but perhaps I should’ve become a pastor!!!"

Still not impressed he "unbiblically married a younger woman"? How
do you know what led to his divorce? were you living under the Mr and
Mrs. Hagee bed?

A $2.1 million dollar ranch? so? I am impressed 7,969 acres
in my town would be worth TRILLIONS did he steal it?

Billy graham has been very ----quiet in the past ten years----what is he doing
to have any income at all other than SS ??

We don't. It's all in your head. Here's a little tidbit from your fellow Christians. You missed the boat.

As our tour bus full of Christian pilgrims rolls out of Jerusalem, the Jewish guide reads a poetic description of the Israeli settlement Itamar, a place where, we are told, the fields are carpeted in scarlet poppies and blue pansies and the deer “run free … and skip from hill to dale.”

Mid-poem, a woman snaps a photo of the Israeli-built cement separation wall just before we cross a checkpoint into the West Bank. Now we’re heading into the heart of the land where Palestinians want to build a state and Israeli settlers want to build Greater Israel. According to Scripture, God promised this land to His chosen people.

That’s a promise Christian Zionists fully support.

Christian Zionists: 'God bless Israeli settlers – and the Palestinians' - CSMonitor.com

The Message of Salvation to All

5*For*Moses writes about the righteousness that is based on the law, that*the person who does the commandments shall live by them.*6*Butthe righteousness based on faith says,*“Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down)*7*“or ‘Who will descend into the*abyss?’” (that is,*to bring Christ up from the dead).8*But what does it say?*“The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim);*9*because, ifyou confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and*believe in your heart*that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.*10*For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.*11*For the Scripture says,*“Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”*12*For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek;*for the same Lord is Lord of all,*bestowing his riches on all who call on him.*13*For*“everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14*How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him*of whom they have never heard?[c]*And how are they to hear*without someone preaching?*15*And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written,*“How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”*16*But*they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says,*“Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?”*17*So*faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

18*But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have, for

“Their voice has gone out*to all the earth,
****and their words to the ends of the world.”

19*But I ask, did Israel not understand? First Moses says,

“I will*make you jealous of those who are not a nation;
****with a*foolish nation I will make you angry.”

20*Then Isaiah is so bold as to say,

“I have been found by those who did not seek me;
****I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.”

21*But of Israel he says,*“All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people

Romans 10 - Brothers and sisters, my heart?s - Bible Gateway

So the bible taught you to hate Jews?
Like I said, when you read on...here is Jesus calling himself a Jew, an Israelite, and a Zionist! Jihad Sherri never posts how these verses end, because they never work out well for her!

OOOOPS!

Romans 11:

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Listen to Jesus calling himself AN ISRAELITE:

Romans 11: I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There goes the "Jesus was a Palestinian" myth down the toilet. Whoops! Ha ha ha.

The question was when will you admit you lied. Quit deflecting. Admit you lied. You'll feel better. And Jesus will forgive you if you ask.
Anti Semites are always the biggest intellectual cowards. Their ideology is built on a house of cards, and when facts are presented, their mental illness kicks into high gear.

It's obvious this psycho will do and say anything to further her warped ideology.

I have lied about nothing.

Jesus is the Truth and the life and the way and the Messiah and the Son of God and God .

Salvation comes only from belief in Him, that means repenting from sin, turning to Jesus and asking Him to live in your heart, to be your Lord and Savior, to lead you and guide you, it is dying to self and living for and in Christ. With Salvation comes the Holy Spirit living in you and leading you and guiding you and showing you God and God's will for your life.

That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ

You choose to accept Jesus or reject Him.

God loved us so much He sent His only Son to die on a cross to save us from sin, to reconcile us with God. No greater love then that, to lay down your life for another, Jesus example, and the example followed by Christian martyrs for 2000 years.

Last edited:
All who continue in their disbelief in Jesus burn in hell.

Anti Semites are always the biggest intellectual cowards. Their ideology is built on a house of cards, and when facts are presented, their mental illness kicks into high gear.

It's obvious this psycho will do and say anything to further her warped ideology.

Jesus is the Truth and the life and the way and the Messiah and the Son of God and God .

Salvation comes only from belief in Him, that means repenting from sin, turning to Jesus and asking Him to live in your heart, to be your Lord and Savior, to lead you and guide you, it is dying to self and living for and in Christ. With Salvation comes the Holy Spirit living in you and leafing you and guiding you and showing you God and God's will for your life.

God loved us so much He sent His only Son to die on a cross to save us from sin, to reconcile us with God. No greater love then that, to lay down your life for another, Jesus example, and the example followed by Christian martyrs for 2000 years.

Sure you lied. You lie every time you open your filthy mouth.

Salvation comes only from belief in Him, that means repenting from sin, turning to Jesus and asking Him to live in your heart, to be your Lord and Savior, to lead you and guide you, it is dying to self and living for and in Christ. With Salvation comes the Holy Spirit living in you and leading you and guiding you and showing you God and God's will for your life.

So you deny you said Sharon is burning in hell right now? Do I need to bring up the posts again? You lying imp of Satan.

Does that include the all Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs, as well as hundreds of millions of good Christians who don't believe in your warped version of Jesus and the New Testament?

Somehow I don't believe that, you Jihadist freak.

You say Jesus is a Zionist.

I say He is the Son of God.

Not the same thing at all.

You insist on the former you are a misguided soul buying into the lies of Satan and embracing Idolatry.

Nothing particularly complicated about this.

Jesus shows us who God is.

And Jesus says about the land, only these words, the meek shall inherit the land.

We don't. It's all in your head. Here's a little tidbit from your fellow Christians. You missed the boat.

As our tour bus full of Christian pilgrims rolls out of Jerusalem, the Jewish guide reads a poetic description of the Israeli settlement Itamar, a place where, we are told, the fields are carpeted in scarlet poppies and blue pansies and the deer “run free … and skip from hill to dale.”

Mid-poem, a woman snaps a photo of the Israeli-built cement separation wall just before we cross a checkpoint into the West Bank. Now we’re heading into the heart of the land where Palestinians want to build a state and Israeli settlers want to build Greater Israel. According to Scripture, God promised this land to His chosen people.

That’s a promise Christian Zionists fully support.

Christian Zionists: 'God bless Israeli settlers – and the Palestinians' - CSMonitor.com

Last edited:
I choose to accept Jesus as a Zionist Jew and an Israelite, as he explained himself to be:

Romans 11: I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There goes Jihad Sherri's Jesus was a Palestinian" myth down the toilet.

God (and his son) in the old and New Testaments are Zionist. Both are true. DOY!

Worry about yourself and your fellow Zionists, you all are the ones making slanderous claims against Jesus here.

Does that include the all Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs, as well as hundreds of millions of good Christians who don't believe in your warped version of Jesus and the New Testament?

Somehow I don't believe that, you Jihadist freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back