Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. You just made an enemy. Sherria will cast an evil eye upon you.

The authorship of "ROMANS" is unknown----some attribute it to
PAUL-----who never met Jesus------Paul based his writings ----on
DREAMS Thus paul dreamt up-----a concept that one must
"BELIEVE IN JESUS" or be cast into hell forever. The established
Roman Catholic Church had a big problem with that one-----anyone
interested should read Dante's DIVINE COMEDY-----poor Dante
did the best he could and still came out with a BIG MESS. He so
like VIRGIL (a pagan all his life) that he just did not know what
to do with him for his 'after-life'

I have read Dante's Divine Comedy... and I know that Paul never met Jesus... and I do not dismiss the Catholic Church or Judaism.

good for you. I do not dismiss the catholic church or judaism either----
I present them as they are------you do not In order to understand
"ROMANS" it is important to have some concept of "from whence it came"

While there certainly is language in Romans about all Israel being saved, there is also language that clearly states Salvation requires belief in Jesus. It's hard to see how a Jewish person who dies never accepting Jesus as Messiah has Salvation. The only possibility is as I see it is concluding God saves after death. But the problem there is there is no theological basis to support this. When I have interpretation issues I look to Jesus first for an answer. Jesus very clearly says in John 3:16 that Salvation comes only through belief in Him. And that is what I believe to be true, that Salvation requires belief in Jesus.

In the Bible, the concept of a remnant appears in multiple places. Some Jews will be saved, those who accept Jesus as Messiah. That is perhaps what the Apostle Paul is addressing, the remnant of Jews who believe in Jesus. At least as long as we have life left in our bodies still, we potentially have opportunities left to give our lives to Jesus.

God and the hebrews speak the same language, so to speak. They go straight to god, they don't need and interpreter. The idea of following the laws is to be closer to god, not commandments. The more laws they abide to the more they move towards god. If there are circumstances where they can't abide by the laws, god is understanding that the spirit still wanted to abide. Like a scale, the heavier the good to bad is, the closer to how god wants the jews to live.

Those that deny that god's word "is" god's word have no way to know god other than god is. Trying to deny god's eternal word has a very high cost!!! Beware!

Those that deny that god's word "is" god's word have no way to know god other than god is. Trying to deny god's eternal word has a very high cost!!! Beware!

yeah.......ok sure......... I would never deny a single word of the
RAMAYANA or the KAMA SUDTRA

The laws and rituals proscribed by the Levites are not the ten commandments. Read them.

This was an identity issue after the Babylonian exile at the same time they were told to divorce foreign wives and abandon the children of those unions. Of course many Jewish men would NOT do so and that was the beginning of the first Diaspora.

You are not only confused about "LEVITES"-----you do not know the word
PROSCRIBED---(try googing the definition) You have alluded to
an issue which one person EZRA decided would be a good idea----
---to avoid marrying non jewish women and even to divorce the
existing one --------sheesh YOU ARE DESPERATE can you cite
your sources regarding how that all panned out? There was a "DIASPORA"--
long before Ezra -------there is no question that jewish men married lots of
non jewish women -------SO??? nothing new----RUTH---the grandmother of
KING DAVID-----was not jewish. You are confusing yourself with minor details
It is EZRA you imagine was "THE LEVITES"???

Of course they married foreign women.. as did Abraham and Moses.. Ruth was a Moahbitess.

Are you freaked over a typo?

what TYPO? it seems to me that you are freaked over some random recorded
comment made by EZRA------as though it ALTERED HISTORY -----you got that
LAWS CREATED BY LEVITES-----(this levite want to know)

for your interest-----the talmud is an interesting work----it is more like the complete
minutes of "THE MEETINGS OF THE SCHOLARS" than an authored text------
just letting you know

Worry about yourself and your fellow Zionists, you all are the ones making slanderous claims against Jesus here.

All who continue in their disbelief in Jesus burn in hell.
Does that include the all Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs, as well as hundreds of millions of good Christians who don't believe in your warped version of Jesus and the New Testament?

Somehow I don't believe that, you Jihadist freak.
I'm not worried about myself Jihad Sherri. I'm asking why aren't you asking all those other faiths to "accept Jesus or you'll go to hell"?

While there certainly is language in Romans about all Israel being saved, there is also language that clearly states Salvation requires belief in Jesus. It's hard to see how a Jewish person who dies never accepting Jesus as Messiah has Salvation. The only possibility is as I see it is concluding God saves after death. But the problem there is there is no theological basis to support this. When I have interpretation issues I look to Jesus first for an answer. Jesus very clearly says in John 3:16 that Salvation comes only through belief in Him. And that is what I believe to be true, that Salvation requires belief in Jesus.

In the Bible, the concept of a remnant appears in multiple places. Some Jews will be saved, those who accept Jesus as Messiah. That is perhaps what the Apostle Paul is addressing, the remnant of Jews who believe in Jesus. At least as long as we have life left in our bodies still, we potentially have opportunities left to give our lives to Jesus.
So it's Israel being saved and not Palestine. Then Jesus is a Israelite Jew and not a Palestinian. :clap:

There, you just admitted yourself.

And you don't need to describe the difference between Christianity and Judaism, we already know that to be a Christian you have to "accept Jesus". To be a Muslim you have to "accept Mohammad" and so on, and so forth. And you accepted Mohammad a long time ago.

I've asked her that many time, but never got an answer.

She'll never tell you that Palestinians go to hell if they don't believe in Jesus, only Zionists ! :cuckoo:

Romans 11

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Remnant of Israel

I ask, then,*has God rejected his people? By no means! For*I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham,[a]*a member of the tribe of Benjamin.*God has not rejected his people whom he*foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel?*“Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.”*But what is God's reply to him?*“I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”*So too at the present time there is*a remnant, chosen by grace.*But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

What then?*Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest*were hardened,*as it is written,

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
****eyes that would not see
****and ears that would not hear,
down to this very day.”

And David says,

“Let their table become a snare and a trap,
****a stumbling block and a retribution for them;
let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see,
****and bend their backs forever.”

Gentiles Grafted In

So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather through their trespass*salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.*Now if their trespass means riches for the world, and if their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion*mean!

Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as*I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry*in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and*thus save some of them.*For if their rejection means*the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?*If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

But if*some of the branches were broken off, and you,*although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root[c]*of the olive tree,*do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you.*Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.”*That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you*stand fast through faith. So*do not become proud, but*fear.*For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you.*Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God's kindness to you,provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise*you too will be cut off.*And*even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again.*For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.

The Mystery of Israel's Salvation

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers:[d]*a partial hardening has come upon Israel,until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.*And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,

“The Deliverer will come*from Zion,
****he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
“and this will be my*covenant with them
****when I take away their sins.”

As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are*beloved for the sake of their forefathers.*For the gifts and*the calling of God are irrevocable.*For just as*you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience,*so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now[e]*receive mercy.For God*has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

Oh, the depth of the riches and*wisdom and knowledge of God!*How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

“For*who has known the mind of the Lord,
****or*who has been his counselor?”
“Or*who has given a gift to him
****that he might be repaid?”

For*from him and through him and to him are all things.*To him be glory forever. Amen.

Romans 11 ESV - The Remnant of Israel - I ask, then, - Bible Gateway

I interpret the language of Romans 11:26 to mean a remnant of Israel will be saved, Jews who accept Jesus as Messiah.

Again Sherlock Holmes aka Jihad Sherri puts her hoof in her mouth and proves that Jesus the Messiah is Zionist and will re appear FROM ZION. Note: No Palestine mentioned in this saga of the salvation and Messiah.

“The Deliverer will come*from Zion,

wow. Just like the Zionist Old Testament said!

Here Jihad Sherri is caught in another lie about Jesus which will make her go to hell. Her claim that "Jesus was a Palestinian that lived in Palestine".

Here's what Jesus said about himself in the New Testament. Can you understand English?

Romans 11: I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There goes Jihad Sherri's Jesus was a Palestinian" myth down the toilet.

She'll never tell you that Palestinians go to hell if they don't believe in Jesus, only Zionists ! :cuckoo:
If Jesus was a Palestinian who lived in Palestine, then why does the Old and New Testaments (according to Jihad Sherri's own verse) say he's Israelite coming out of ZION. Maybe it's UPS or Fedex that is coming out of Palestine, and she's got them confused with Jesus. LOL

The Deliverer will come*from Zion,

So many references to Zion and Israel and Jews and Israelites in the Bible, and the FREAK still yaps about Jesus not being a Zionist.

Jihad Sherri is a legend in her own mind. LOL

They are not here slandering Jesus like you are.

Worry about yourself and your fellow Zionists, you all are the ones making slanderous claims against Jesus here.

Does that include the all Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and Sikhs, as well as hundreds of millions of good Christians who don't believe in your warped version of Jesus and the New Testament?

Somehow I don't believe that, you Jihadist freak.
I'm not worried about myself Jihad Sherri. I'm asking why aren't you asking all those other faiths to "accept Jesus or you'll go to hell"?

The reference to a hill called Zion or a reference to Jerusalem called Zion does not make Jesus a Zionist.

You simply are a very stupid person.

Did you get past the first grade even?

So many references to Zion and Israel and Jews and Israelites in the Bible, and the FREAK still yaps about Jesus not being a Zionist.

He came and fulfilled all The Old Testament promises and you reject Him as Messiah.

If Jesus was a Palestinian who lived in Palestine, then why does the Old and New Testaments (according to Jihad Sherri's own verse) say he's Israelite coming out of ZION. Maybe it's UPS or Fedex that is coming out of Palestine, and she's got them confused with Jesus. LOL

The Deliverer will come*from Zion,

People are using their god given intellect to discuss and debate the facts. You are misrepresenting the bible to support your own twisted hate. So it might seem to many that you are slandering the love and kindness of Jesus teachings.

The reference to a hill called Zion or a reference to Jerusalem called Zion does not make Jesus a Zionist.

You simply are a very stupid person.

Did you get past the first grade even?

try reading the book sherri-----JESUS WENT ***UP*** to Jerusalem to join his
groupies and PREACH HIS BELIEFS --------he went UP from Bethlehem-----which
was down-----if he descended the GOLAN HEIGHTS to jerusalem or from Safed---
he would STILL BE GOING ***UP*** That is the code word for JESUS IS
A ZIONIST------The WHORE on the back of the seven headed monster----is
the WHORE of babylon------not of tel aviv

Conclusion

In*Romans 11:26, therefore, Paul is talking about the salvation of ethnic Israel, which would take place, not necessarily at some time in the future, but throughout the history of salvation. Thus, “all Israel” does not mean Judaism of the last days. Even if “all” meant “every,” Paul could hardly be thinking only of the fraction of the Jews who would be alive at the end of time. This only reinforces the idea that*Romans 11:26*does not refer to political or geographical deliverance prior to Jesus’ second coming but to spiritual salvation.

God has not rejected Israel forever (v. 2). He still loves them (v. 28) and is still committed to them (v. 29), as the conversion of the remnant demonstrates. But God does not want to save only the remnant. He wants to save “all Israel,” and He is more than able to do so, as long as they turn to Jesus. Provision has been made for this to happen. In a complete reversal of Old Testament expectations, Paul trusts that the great Gentile ingathering may incite the Jewish people to jealousy and thus bring them to salvation. If they come, says Paul, this will have a powerful impact on the Christian world itself comparable to “life from the dead” (v. 15, NIV).

The mystery of Israel’s salvation: A study of Romans 11:26

https://www.ministrymagazine.org/ar...f-israel’s-salvation:-a-study-of-romans-11:26

I have presented verse after verse that all state Salvation comes only from belief in Jesus as the Son of God. See John 3:16

One more time, I present you the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Accept Him as Messiah or continue in your disbelief and reap the consequences.

People are using their god given intellect to discuss and debate the facts. You are misrepresenting the bible to support your own twisted hate. So it might seem to many that you are slandering the love and kindness of Jesus teachings.

More Zionist lies from the Zionist slanderer.

Here Jihad Sherri is caught in another lie about Jesus which will make her go to hell. Her claim that "Jesus was a Palestinian that lived in Palestine".

Here's what Jesus said about himself in the New Testament. Can you understand English?

Romans 11: I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

There goes Jihad Sherri's Jesus was a Palestinian" myth down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back