Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wrote "Palestine" in multiple places in his writings 2460 years ago.

Deal with it, Zionist.

Truth shall always be there exposing the lies of Zionists.

Watch "Herodotus on Palestinians 2460 years ago.mpg" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We know Jesus lived in Palestine because of Herodotus

I have repeatedly provided this explanation for how we know the land was called Palestine over and over .

OMG!!!!!

φιλισταίος = Philistine

You are referencing an english translation, not the greek, so they changed the world and now you have it wrong.

Use your head!!!!!

Zionists slander Jesus and Herodotus and me too in this thread.

They just keep on proving there is no Truth in a Zionist.

Oh, so Roudy is a liar because he quotes the first verse of Romans 11? I'm beginning to question your sanity. Read the damn verse, Heide, and then comment.
Heidi? Now that's a very Jewish name.

I told you Jihad Sherri is a secret Mossad agent placed here to make Zionists look good!

You are the only one slandering education and common sense.

You are showing a modern english translation not the greek.

φιλισταίος = Philistine

Παλαιστίνη = Palestine

I understand not many on these boards speak greek but they should be able to find a translation program and then find a text in old greek.

Impossible to slander education, did you get past the first grade?

And keep.on lying, like a lying Zionist filled with deceit and lies cannot help but do.

I previously posted every place Herodotus wrote of Palestine and exactly where he used the word Palestine and provided the link to his writings.

Herodotus was not the only one who wrote about Palestine, so did Aristotle and Josephus and Plutarch and others.

Zionists slander Jesus and Herodotus and me too in this thread.

They just keep on proving there is no Truth in a Zionist.

Heidi? Now that's a very Jewish name.

I told you Jihad Sherri is a secret Mossad agent placed here to make Zionists look good!

You are the only one slandering education and common sense.

You are showing a modern english translation not the greek.

φιλισταίος = Philistine

Παλαιστίνη = Palestine

I understand not many on these boards speak greek but they should be able to find a translation program and then find a text in old greek.

Anything Munnerfreak?
I'll expect you at Rosh Hashanah services next year to Celebrate AS Jesus DID.

`Was Jesus a Jew?

"...So, let’s consider these three questions:
Was Jesus a Jew ethnically?
Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously?
And then finally, if Jesus was a Jew, why don’t Christians follow Judaism?

Was Jesus a Jew ethnically, or was his mother a Jew? Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their Religion (although correcting its errors).. God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; We [Jews] know what We [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

Was Jesus an observant Jew religiously? Both of Jesus' parents had “done everything required by the Law of the Lord” (Luke 2:39). His aunt and uncle, Zechariah and Elizabeth, were also Torah-observant Jews (Luke 1:6), so we can see that probably the whole family took their Jewish faith very seriously.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew.
He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:43; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39).
He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah.
He also observed Hanukah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah.

Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2).
From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an Observant Jew."..."

Last edited:
I think Jesus is not pleased that you slander His name and reject Him as Messiah.

I don't think Jesus would be too pleased with Muslim Palestinians squatting on the land of his people.

Jesus was not pleased with hostile romans in his land, why would he be pleased with arabs preventing jews from praying either at the wall or on the mount itself.

250,000 jews were put to the roman crosses. What do you thing he would think about jews being put to hamas rocket fire and other attacks? Arabs waging was on the jews for the last century?

The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC*Ancient Greece.[8]*Herodotus*wrote of a 'district of Syria, called*Palaistinê" in*The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the*Judean mountains*and the*Jordan Rift Valley.[9][10][11][12]*and formed part of the 5th Persian*satrapy(νομός).[13]*Approximately a century later,*Aristotle*used a similar definition in*Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake (λίμνη) in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the*Dead Sea.[14]*Later writers such as*Polemon, and*Pausanias*also used the term to refer to the same region. This usage was followed by Roman writers such as*Ovid,*Tibullus,*Pomponius Mela,*Pliny the Elder,[15]*Statius, as well as Roman-era Greek writers such as*Plutarch,*Dio Chrysostom*and Roman-era Judean writers such as*Philo of Alexandria[16]*and*Josephus.[17]*Other writers, such as*Strabo, a prominent Roman-era Greek geographer, referred to the region as*Coele-Syria*around 10–20 CE.[18][19]*The term was first used to denote an official province of the Roman Empire in c.135 CE, when the*Roman authorities, following the suppression of the*Bar Kokhba Revolt, combinedIudaea Province*with*Galilee*and other surrounding cities such as*Ashkelon*to form "Syria Palaestina" (Syria Palaestina), There is*circumstantial evidence*linking*Hadrian*with the name change,[20]*although the precise date is not certain,[20]*and the interpretation of some scholars that the name change may have been intended "to complete the dissociation with Judaea"[21][22]is disputed.[23]

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jesus was displeased with Jews who rejected Him as Messiah, Jews just like you, He told them hell awaits them for their disbelief .

Continue in your disbelief and hell.awaits you.

QUOTE=aris2chat;8469231]
I think Jesus is not pleased that you slander His name and reject Him as Messiah.

I don't think Jesus would be too pleased with Muslim Palestinians squatting on the land of his people.

Jesus was not pleased with hostile romans in his land, why would he be pleased with arabs preventing jews from praying either at the wall or on the mount itself.

250,000 jews were put to the roman crosses. What do you thing he would think about jews being put to hamas rocket fire and other attacks? Arabs waging was on the jews for the last century?[/QUOTE]

Jesus very clearly says He is not with Jews until they accept Him as Messiah and Lord.

So, I expect the rocket attacks that mostly fall on open land and hurt noone are allowed by God because of Israels continuing disobedience to God.

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

Irsael was written about 3244 Years ago, about 800 years Before 'paleshtein'.

allaboutarchaeology.org
Biblical Archaeology
Biblical Archaeology

"The Merneptah Stele (also known as the Israel Stele) is an upright stone slab measuring over seven feet tall that contains carved hieroglyphic text dating to approximately 1230 BC. The Egyptian stele describes the military victories of Pharaoh Merneptah and includes the earliest mention of "Israel" outside the Bible. Although the specific battles covered by the stele are not included in the Bible, the stele establishes Extra-Biblical Evidence that the Israelites were already living as a people in ancient Canaan by 1230 BC.

In addition to the Stele, a large wall picture was discovered in the great Karnak Temple of Luxor (ancient Thebes), which shows battle scenes between the Egyptians and Israelites. These scenes have also been attributed to Pharaoh Merneptah and date to approximately 1209 BC. The Karnak Temple also contains records of Pharaoh Shishak'smilitary victories about 280 years later. Specifically, the Shishak Relief depicts Egypt's victory over King Rehoboam in about 925 BC, when Solomon's Temple in Judah was plundered...."

Outside Egypt, we also discover a Wealth of evidence for the early Israelites. The Moabite Stone (Mesha Stele) is a three-foot stone slab discovered near Dibon, East of the Dead Sea, that describes the reign of Mesha, King of Moab, around 850 BC. According to Genesis 19, the Moabites were neighbors of the Israelites. The stele covers victories by King Omri and Ahab of Israel against Moab, and Mesha's later victories on behalf of Moab against King Ahab's descendants..... The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser is a seven-foot, four-sided pillar of basalt that describes the victories of King Shalmaneser III of Assyria. Dated to about 841 BC, the Obelisk was discovered in the ancient palace of Nimrud and shows Israel's King Jehu kneeling before the Assyrian king in humble tribute...."

The House of David and Solomon's Temple

Biblical archaeology covering ancient Israeli kings and culture received a huge lift in 1994 when archaeologists discovered a stone inscription at the ancient city of Dan, which refers to the "House of David." The House of David Inscription (Tel Dan Inscription) is important because it's the first ancient reference to King David outside the Bible. Specifically, the stone is a victory pillar of a King in Damascus dated about 250 years after David's reign, which mentions a "king of Israel" (probably Joram, son of Ahab) and a king of the "House of David" (probably Ahaziah of Judah).

Another important find is the House of Yahweh Ostracon, which is a pottery shard dated to about 800 BC that contains a written receipt for a donation of silver shekels to Solomon's Temple. Written approximately 130 years after the completion of the Temple, this appears to be the earliest mention of Solomon's Temple outside the Bible...

The Merneptah Stele, 1230 BC

mernep1.jpg

Last edited:
Condemnation to hell for those who continue in disbelief of Jesus.

John 3*(English Standard Version)

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Jesus very clearly says He is not with Jews until they accept Him as Messiah and Lord.

So, I expect the rocket attacks that mostly fall on open land and hurt noone are allowed by God because of Israels continuing disobedience to God.

WTF did I just read?????????

So what?

Irsael was written about 3244 Years ago

allaboutarchaeology.org
Biblical Archaeology
Biblical Archaeology

"The Merneptah Stele (also known as the Israel Stele) is an upright stone slab measuring over seven feet tall that contains carved hieroglyphic text dating to approximately 1230 BC. The Egyptian stele describes the military victories of Pharaoh Merneptah and includes the earliest mention of "Israel" outside the Bible. Although the specific battles covered by the stele are not included in the Bible, the stele establishes Extra-Biblical Evidence that the Israelites were already living as a people in ancient Canaan by 1230 BC.

In addition to the Stele, a large wall picture was discovered in the great Karnak Temple of Luxor (ancient Thebes), which shows battle scenes between the Egyptians and Israelites. These scenes have also been attributed to Pharaoh Merneptah and date to approximately 1209 BC. The Karnak Temple also contains records of Pharaoh Shishak'smilitary victories about 280 years later. Specifically, the Shishak Relief depicts Egypt's victory over King Rehoboam in about 925 BC, when Solomon's Temple in Judah was plundered...."

Outside Egypt, we also discover a Wealth of evidence for the early Israelites. The Moabite Stone (Mesha Stele) is a three-foot stone slab discovered near Dibon, East of the Dead Sea, that describes the reign of Mesha, King of Moab, around 850 BC. According to Genesis 19, the Moabites were neighbors of the Israelites. The stele covers victories by King Omri and Ahab of Israel against Moab, and Mesha's later victories on behalf of Moab against King Ahab's descendants..... The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser is a seven-foot, four-sided pillar of basalt that describes the victories of King Shalmaneser III of Assyria. Dated to about 841 BC, the Obelisk was discovered in the ancient palace of Nimrud and shows Israel's King Jehu kneeling before the Assyrian king in humble tribute...."

The House of David and Solomon's Temple

Biblical archaeology covering ancient Israeli kings and culture received a huge lift in 1994 when archaeologists discovered a stone inscription at the ancient city of Dan, which refers to the "House of David." The House of David Inscription (Tel Dan Inscription) is important because it's the first ancient reference to King David outside the Bible. Specifically, the stone is a victory pillar of a King in Damascus dated about 250 years after David's reign, which mentions a "king of Israel" (probably Joram, son of Ahab) and a king of the "House of David" (probably Ahaziah of Judah).

Another important find is the House of Yahweh Ostracon, which is a pottery shard dated to about 800 BC that contains a written receipt for a donation of silver shekels to Solomon's Temple. Written approximately 130 years after the completion of the Temple, this appears to be the earliest mention of Solomon's Temple outside the Bible...

The Merneptah Stele, 1230 BC

mernep1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jesus was displeased with Jews who rejected Him as Messiah, Jews just like you, He told them hell awaits them for their disbelief .

QUOTE=aris2chat;8469231]

250,000 jews were put to the roman crosses. What do you thing he would think about jews being put to hamas rocket fire and other attacks? Arabs waging was on the jews for the last century?
[/QUOTE]

Jesus is also displeased with liars. Speaking of liars, I have a life off this board and haven't been able to read a lot of posts. Did you happen to explain the bald faced lie you were caught in?

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

WTF did I just read?????????

You should stop your lies and stop displeasing Jesus post haste.

I am not the one slandering Jesus and telling lies here.

QUOTE=aris2chat;8469231]

Jesus is also displeased with liars. Speaking of liars, I have a life off this board and haven't been able to read a lot of posts. Did you happen to explain the bald faced lie you were caught in?[/QUOTE]

You should stop your lies and stop displeasing Jesus post haste.

I am not the one slandering Jesus and telling lies here.

QUOTE=aris2chat;8469231]

Jesus is also displeased with liars. Speaking of liars, I have a life off this board and haven't been able to read a lot of posts. Did you happen to explain the bald faced lie you were caught in?
[/QUOTE]

So you are claiming again that you didn't say that Sharon is hell? I'll bring the post up again to refresh your memory. Satanic liar.

I am not the judge of any man.

But I have a mind to think and reason with and I do not believe Ariel Sharon died believing in Jesus. If that is the case, as I expect it is, I do believe he is in hell right now.

Now, what we call this is believing the words of Jesus and setting forth the consequences of what he says.

No lies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back