🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Noone is discussing the Quran here but irosie.

Why is irosie discussing the Quran?

You ask an interesting question sherri-----I have often mentioned that I encountered
muslims ---LONG AGO---when most US people never gave islam a thought. ----
way back in the mid sixties I met my "first muslim" and have had scores of
muslim friends since. Not the usual "converts"----the real guys from
islamic lands-----Like----IRAN!!!! and pakistan, arab countries------
etc etc ---even muslims from subsaharan countries and the balkans. One
of the first things I learned about the koran is "it cannot be read in
translation" and------muslims know everything there is to know about
"the bible" that means old and new testaments ---of course like you----that which
they imagine to know is in translation. -----to be brief that which muslims know about
the bible is " IT IS ALL CRAP." Like you they never actually read any of the books
----even in translation. (anyone out there ----if you ever meet an Iranian---ask him
if he read the koran------he will probably LAUGH) Now---getting back to sherri---
her knowlege of the bible is reminiscent of the "knowlege" muslims have of the bible---
bits and pieces of miscontrued stuff that shows up in mosque propaganda. The only
difference is that sherri pretends to understand and "know" and BELIEVE the stuff that can be miscontrued and used to knock jews. Muslims do the same but unlike sherri---
they do not claim to BELIEVE that the new testament is anything but fraudulent
crap

The Word Became Flesh

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4* In him was life,*and*the life was the light of men.*5*The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1 - ESVBible.org - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the...

John 1:1 (a). Mahmouds shallest not get liquored up and post'eth their whining and complaining.

The Word Became Flesh

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4* In him was life,*and*the life was the light of men.*5*The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1 - ESVBible.org - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the...

John 1:1 (a). Mahmouds shallest not get liquored up and post'eth their whining and complaining.

there are parts of the dead sea scrolls that get into all kinds weird imagery
involving LIGHT and DARKNESS and the children thereof-----etc etc ----
SEEMS ZOROASTRIAN TO ME
IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD <<< I do hope that weird
sentence makes sense in the language in which it was first
written ------

RESPONSE POST 415

Matthew 23

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway
No relevance to discussion. In fact it confirms what I said many times before, that Christians believe that Jesus is the Messiah and will come to save the House of Israel.

Dumbass can't even read or understand what it posts.

Not surprised a Zionist cannot understand Jesus words.
What's your understanding of these words of Jesus, Islamist?

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

Huh? I love Jesus the Zionist & his teachings for his people of Israel. And why do you so reject the teachings of Jesus & his apostles for their love of Zion?

The Gospels are filled with Jesus words.

Keep.choosing to reject Jesus and His words, and you shall certainly fully reap the consequences of that choice.

There is no Jesus the Zionist.
That's been proven false, there sure ain't a Jesus the Palestinian or Jesus the Philistine. Heh heh heh

Still looking?

Noone is discussing the Quran here but irosie.

Why is irosie discussing the Quran?
Because the Quran also give the land of Israel to the Jews, FOREVER, and there is no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Koran either, which came several centuries later.

Strange ain't it. None of the three major religions in the region make any mention of Palestine. Ha ha ha.

I am fascinated in what language did John write that? and how was it
expressed. All of this kind of stuff conforms very very importantly with jewish
mysticism of the time. Today---the people who are into that very same
mysticism are called CHASSIDIM Did you ever hear of the guy who spent '
20 years in a cave writing a book and living on carob? carob is also sometimes
called "saint john's break"-------but it was not your john wrote the book----in fact---
the SAINT JOHN for whom the carob was named -----seems to have been
JOHN THE BAPTIST------the guy who was into the jewish ritual of immersion ----
......in the MIKVEH John is a very very common hebrew name YOCHAN
or YOCHANAN-----do you know what it means-----in hebrew of course----there is
a really weird arabic version of the name roudy??? tell sherri the arabic
version of YOCHANAN------and ----uhm ----just who wrote the zohar

got any charuv recipes------hubby tells me that the stuff was never used in cooking
by his mom. I do not like it-----my mom used to eat it sometimes----just chew
on the miserable stuff

OH---now I remember RABBI BAR YOCHAI

The Gospel ACCORDING To John was almost definitely NOT written by John.
It was targeted for the Romans who loved Spooky Mythology and needed to be scared into believing things.

The Gospel of John was written by the Apostle John.

What is Pathetic Here Is Zionists spitting on Jesus, picking pieces of His words to believe and pieces to reject.

I hope you reap consequences for all you are doing here.
You too Sherri, you too.

First thing you're have to answer for is all the lies and hate you spewed against Jesus' people. Second thing you'll have to answer for is mutilating Christianity and making Jesus look like a hate mongering Philistine, scorned by God, like yourself.

The Word Became Flesh

Irrelevant.

Come on Sherri, for once surprise us all and say something remotely intelligent and not filled with hatred and lies.

Last edited:
Huh? I love Jesus the Zionist & his teachings for his people of Israel. And why do you so reject the teachings of Jesus & his apostles for their love of Zion?

That's been proven false, there sure ain't a Jesus the Palestinian or Jesus the Philistine. Heh heh heh

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

I have a Bible and I have Jesus words where He tells everyone who He is.

I shared Jesus words in another post, they appear in John 3.

Jesus tell everyone He is the Son of God, who came to take away the sin of man.

There is the Truth about Jesus I present to you, you accept Jesus as Messiah or you reject Him as Messiah.

Please consider your decision carefully, there are consequences for the choice you make.

I want to be sure you have a full opportunity to know what Jesus says in John 3 about who He is.

This is the ESV version of The New Testament.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

The Word Became Flesh

Irrelevant.

The Bible and The Gospels tell us who Jesus was and is, it is not for Zionists of today to tell me or anyone else who Jesus is.

He is the Son of God (John 3)and He is the Word (John 1)and He is God (John 1) and He was in the beginning (John 1) and all things were made through Him (John 1) and without Him was not any thing made that was made (John 1) and in Him was life (John 1) and the life was the light of men (John 1) and that light shines in the darkness (John 1) and that darkness has not overcome it (John 1).

To all who believed in His name He gave and gives the right to become children of God. (John 1:12).

And the Word, Jesus, became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14)

The law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

There is the Truth about Jesus I present to you, you accept Jesus as Messiah or you reject Him as Messiah.

Please consider your decision carefully, there are consequences for the choice you make.

I want to be sure you have a full opportunity to know what Jesus says in John 3 about who He is.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
If you have a verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist then cough it up.

If you have a verse indicating Jesus being a Palestinian cough that up as well

So far, you've got NOTHING.

Not only has it been proven that Jesus was a Zionist through the many verses cited in this thread indicating his love for Zion, but the fact that he truly believed in the Old Testament, which in itself was TOTALLY ZIONIST is another nail in the coffin of your delusional claims.

Jesus the Zionist on the Old Testament:

&#8220;Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.&#8221; (Matthew 5:17)

&#8220;For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.&#8221; &#8212; Matthew 5:18-19

&#8220;It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.&#8221; (Luke 16:17)

Come on Sherri, for once surprise us all and say something remotely intelligent and not filled with hatred and lies.

God is love.

Why don't you choose love and not hate for a change?
It's difficult with You intentionally INCITING Hate for Jews by starting strings saying they are Baby Killers, Old man Killers, Mother Killers.
Why don't You post peaceful Solution ideas INSTEAD.
You know, Jesus-like.

You Hypocrite Bigot.
`

Last edited:
The Word Became Flesh

Irrelevant.

The Bible and The Gospels tell us who Jesus was and is, it is not for Zionists of today to tell me or anyone else who Jesus is.

He is the Son of God (John 3)and He is the Word (John 1)and He is God (John 1) and He was in the beginning (John 1) and all things were made through Him (John 1) and without Him was not any thing made that was made (John 1) and in Him was life (John 1) and the life was the light of men (John 1) and that light shines in the darkness (John 1) and that darkness has not overcome it (John 1).

To all who believed in His name He gave and gives the right to become children of God. (John 1:12).

And the Word, Jesus, became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14)

The law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)
Nope, nope nope, you are an ignorant fool:

&#8220;Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.&#8221; (Matthew 5:17)

&#8220;For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.&#8221; &#8212; Matthew 5:18-19

&#8220;It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.&#8221; (Luke 16:17)

God is love.

Why don't you choose love and not hate for a change?
It's difficult with You intentionally INCITING Hate for Jews by starting strings saying they are Baby Killers, Old man Killers, Mother Killers.

You Hypocrite Bigot.

Why don'y you post peaceful Solutions ideas INSTEAD.
You know, Jesus-like.

You Hypocrite Bigot.
`
Hatred and lies are all she / he / they have got. Take that away and they've got NOTHING.

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

If you have a verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist then cough it up.

If you have a verse indicating Jesus being a Palestinian cough that up as well

So far, you've got NOTHING.

Not only has it been proven that Jesus was a Zionist through the many verses cited in this thread indicating his love for Zion, but the fact that he truly believed in the Old Testament, which in itself was TOTALLY ZIONIST is another nail in the coffin of your delusional claims.

Jesus the Zionist on the Old Testament:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

all mankind are the children of god

God is in all things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back