🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Jesus the Zionist.
That's been proven false, there sure ain't a Jesus the Palestinian or Jesus the Philistine. Heh heh heh

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

I have a Bible and I have Jesus words where He tells everyone who He is.

I shared Jesus words in another post, they appear in John 3.

Jesus tell everyone He is the Son of God, who came to take away the sin of man.

There is the Truth about Jesus I present to you, you accept Jesus as Messiah or you reject Him as Messiah.

Please consider your decision carefully, there are consequences for the choice you make.

I want to be sure you have a full opportunity to know what Jesus says in John 3 about who He is.

This is the ESV version of The New Testament.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
So all the Palestinians, the Muslims you associate with, including your boyfriend, and three quarters of the world are condemned to hell.

Nice to know. What a good Christian you must be. Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Jesus was not a Zionist.

There is the Truth about Jesus I present to you, you accept Jesus as Messiah or you reject Him as Messiah.

Please consider your decision carefully, there are consequences for the choice you make.

I want to be sure you have a full opportunity to know what Jesus says in John 3 about who He is.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
If you have a verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist then cough it up.

If you have a verse indicating Jesus being a Palestinian cough that up as well

So far, you've got NOTHING.

Not only has it been proven that Jesus was a Zionist through the many verses cited in this thread indicating his love for Zion, but the fact that he truly believed in the Old Testament, which in itself was TOTALLY ZIONIST is another nail in the coffin of your delusional claims.

Jesus the Zionist on the Old Testament:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

all mankind are the children of god

God is in all things
Do you think Sherri is possessed? Maybe a local exorcist would be of assistance.

What's the word for "possessed" in the Middle East? Islamist / Palestinian?

the_exorcist_1973_linda_blair_revolving_head.jpg

Last edited:
That's been proven false, there sure ain't a Jesus the Palestinian or Jesus the Philistine. Heh heh heh

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

So all the Palestinians the Muslims you associate with, including your boyfriend, and three quarters of the world are condemned to hell.

I do not have a boyfriend, I have a husband.

And the words are not words of condemnation, they are words that save when a person reads them and believes in Jesus.

Jesus was not a Zionist.

So all the Palestinians the Muslims you associate with, including your boyfriend, and three quarters of the world are condemned to hell.

And the words are not words of condemnation, they are words that save when a person reads them and believes in Jesus.

So the big question is when are you going to take your show on the road to Muslim countries to tell them all about Jesus. Be sure to bring a lot of New Testaments with you.

Sherri: Jesus was the King of the Philistines! Ha ha ha. Ho ho ho. Heh heh heh.

Still looking?

Jesus was not a Zionist.

Not only has it been proven that Jesus was a Zionist through the many verses cited in this thread indicating his love for Zion, but the fact that he truly believed in the Old Testament, which in itself was TOTALLY ZIONIST is another nail in the coffin of your delusional claims.

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

Jesus is who He says He is, and He , nor anyone else in The Gospels says He is a Zionist.

That definitively answers the question, Jesus is not and was not a Zionist.

None of those verses you recite state Jesus was a Zionist, it is not written anywhere, and that conclusively tells us Jesus was not a Zionist.

You do not define who Jesus was and is, He tells us in The Gospels who He is.

Jesus was not a Zionist.

You just said anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as son of God, goes to hell.

Have you informed your Muslim boyfriends that they are all headed to hell?

Ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Jesus was not a Zionist.

Jesus is who He says He is, and He , nor anyone else in The Gospels says He is a Zionist.

None of those verses you recite state Jesus was a Zionist, it is not written anywhere, and that conclusively tells us Jesus was not a Zionist.

The verses I cite show he was a a practicing JEW who believed in the Old Testament WORD BY WORD. And the Old Testament is 150% a Zionist Book, from the story of Exodus, to Gods Promise and Covenant and on and on. Jesus believed in all the Old Testament as Gods word, verbatim.

You keep repeating like a broken record that Jesus shows us who he is, yet all that you've shown us is that he's a Zionist.

It's fun watching you unravel like this, and expose how shallow you and your cause are. I have to tell you. Nothing but lies and hate.:clap:

Last edited:

You just said anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as son of goes to hell.

Ha ha ha.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. 25 Truly, truly I say to you an hour is coming and is now here when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this, because a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out those who have done good to the resurrection of life and those who have done evil to the resurrection of Judgment.

The verses I cite show he was a a practicing JEW who believed in the Old Testament WORD BY WORD. And the Old Testament is 150% a Zionist Book, from the story of Exodus, to Gods Promise and Covenant and on and on. Jesus believed in all the Old Testament as Gods word, verbatim.

You keep repeating like a broken record that Jesus shows us who he is, yet all that you've shown us is that he's a Zionist.

It's fun watching you unravel like this, and expose how shallow you and your cause are. I have to tell you. Nothing but lies and hate.:clap:

There are many Jews who are not Zionists today, and Zionism was not even in existence when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so your arguments fail.

Jesus tells us all who He is and you reject His words.

You just said anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus as son of goes to hell.

Ha ha ha.

The only way to the Father is through the Son.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. 25 Truly, truly I say to you an hour is coming and is now here when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man. 28 Do not marvel at this, because a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out those who have done good to the resurrection of life and those who have done evil to the resurrection of Judgment.

Say, can you copy and paste something from the Bhagavad-Gita, Ramayana and Veda, and then you can become an instant Hindu?

I wrote that last post all myself, taken from my ESV Study Bible.

Mostly, it addresses a person being spiritually dead before they believe in Jesus, life begins, eternal life, with belief in Jesus. And then a person lives for eternity.

Heaven is a better place for all believers in Jesus, what we all have to look forward to.

Do the Lakers play in the Middle East now?

sherri-----I hope you are sitting down ----just in case you SWOOOON

are you ok now........Biblical scholars agree that there was no apostle named
"JOHN" ---or more to the point----no individual actually wrote the whole book
called "JOHN". ------now try to cope----THERE AIN'T NO JOHN ------well---
there are lots of johns-------JOHN THE MIKVEH MAN was a john------but the writings
in the BOOK OF JOHN------were written by persons who had other names---or maybe
a few of them were john-----but-----no one knows either them or 'him'

It's ok most people seem to agree that there ain't no JOB either----and
we zionists do not really get hysterical about it.

As far as I can tell------the book of John was first written in Greek----which
interests me no end because parts of the dead sea scrolls are written in
Greek too. Even more interesting to me-----parts of the dead sea scrolls
get into some sort of mystical stuff involving the SONS OF DARKNESS
and the SONS OF LIGHT (I have no idea if it is the greek parts----but
sons of this and that ---is in the text) Also along with SONS OF
DARKNESS and SONS OF LIGHT -----SONS OF MAN and SONS OF GOD

Now pay attention. the name JOHN -----means---when translated from the
hebrew 'GOD's GRACE' ------what you got in the book called
JOHN -------is lots of mystical stuff. If you actually believe that you can
figure "JOHN" out without having any idea what those guys back then
were talking about with all this poetic imagery stuff------that you are actually
dimmer than even I can IMAGINE

btw WTF does "in the beginning was the word" mean?
could you write it out in greek as it appears in the oldest copy
of the BOOK OF JOHN------maybe I can find someone who understands it

"THE WORD BECAME FLESH" ??? wtf

Lets talk about the BOOK OF REVULSIONS-----that's more fun

I find it notable that a person with a hebrew name to wit "JOHN"
is considered to be an intimate friend of Jesus-----and wrote in GREEK.
As far as I could tell there is nothing in the New Testament to suggest
that Jesus spoke greek. at all. he might have----but there is
no indication that he did.

Irosie, you never provide a link to support anything you write and I do not believe you. Christians believe in Jesus and believe what is written in The Gospels to be true.

Irosie, you never provide a link to support anything you write and I do not believe you. Christians believe in Jesus and believe what is written in The Gospels to be true.

Some of the good Christians are putting their lives on the line to report on what your friends are doing to their fellow Christians in Muslim countries. It is very obvious that you don't care what is happening to Christians, and you worry more about the Palestinian Musliims. Something is very, very wrong here when so many Christians are dying at the hands of your friends and you play deaf and dumb about this.+
-

A VERY classic example of the ego defense PROJECTION -----is the chronic LIAR---
who habitually accuses other people of being LIKE HER-----a liar. A person who boasts
a "degree in psychology" should know that very basic fact---------well---on second
thought----maybe not--------most psych majors in my undergraduate school------were students who were dropped from their program of choice--------what did you start out as?

It is silly to accuse a person of lying without stating just what you imagine the 'LIE'
to be. But LIARs often make non-specific statements. Do you know the term
"non-specific"???? I am not sure that lawyers use it at all.

As for christians believing in a concrete manner (you do understand the word 'concrete'
in this context------it is used incessantly in writings in "psychology") in the writings of
the bible------you got a BIG PROBLEM------you read translations of translations ---
and do not even have a grasp of the nature of the language of the original
"gospels" When I first became a bit familiar with hebrew-----I then first came
to understand the writings of the bible. You do not have a snowballs' chance in hell
of grasping anything correctly attributed to Jesus without knowing a bit of HILLEL---
and the parlance of the talmud--------Jesus spoke talmudic aramaic<<< you did
not even know that fact.

how about you do a bit of check on THE BOOK OF JOHN----if it is my comment on that
book that Irritates you before you fart out "LIAR"----then we can talk about LUKE----
as far as I know, Luke never met Jesus. Luke was greek-----he did not speak either
hebrew or aramaic. -----on the other hand I do not recall if Luke presents himself as
having met Jesus. As to the BOOK OF REVULSIONS------it seems "john" wrote
that one too. Do you also interpret that book in concrete manner?----
seven headed monster included?

A VERY classic example of the ego defense PROJECTION -----is the chronic LIAR---
who habitually accuses other people of being LIKE HER-----a liar. A person who boasts
a "degree in psychology" should know that very basic fact---------well---on second
thought----maybe not--------most psych majors in my undergraduate school------were students who were dropped from their program of choice--------what did you start out as?

It is silly to accuse a person of lying without stating just what you imagine the 'LIE'
to be. But LIARs often make non-specific statements. Do you know the term
"non-specific"???? I am not sure that lawyers use it at all.

As for christians believing in a concrete manner (you do understand the word 'concrete'
in this context------it is used incessantly in writings in "psychology") in the writings of
the bible------you got a BIG PROBLEM------you read translations of translations ---
and do not even have a grasp of the nature of the language of the original
"gospels" When I first became a bit familiar with hebrew-----I then first came
to understand the writings of the bible. You do not have a snowballs' chance in hell
of grasping anything correctly attributed to Jesus without knowing a bit of HILLEL---
and the parlance of the talmud--------Jesus spoke talmudic aramaic<<< you did
not even know that fact.

how about you do a bit of check on THE BOOK OF JOHN----if it is my comment on that
book that Irritates you before you fart out "LIAR"----then we can talk about LUKE----
as far as I know, Luke never met Jesus. Luke was greek-----he did not speak either
hebrew or aramaic. -----on the other hand I do not recall if Luke presents himself as
having met Jesus. As to the BOOK OF REVULSIONS------it seems "john" wrote
that one too. Do you also interpret that book in concrete manner?----
seven headed monster included?

The identity of the ?beloved disciple? in John?s gospel | Freelance Theology

Maybe this will help

What is some individual 's opinion with no expertise on a subject worth ? Nothing

good of you to admit that your opinion on the bible is worthless-----but if you have a
problem with this ONE CITATION----why not LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING---
thru cyberspace------I found lots of articles on the book of john------that seem to say
similar stuff I am sure you will find some backwoods person like yourself who
remembers JOHN from her sunday school coloring book. Do you also see the
book of JONAH as a story about a person who was swallowed by a whale?

It seems to me that if any group of people wanted to write a gospel-----anonymously----
JOHN would be a fine NOM DE'PLUMB------I cannot imagine anyone or any group
wanting to own up to THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS other than EDGAR ALLEN POE

now-----as a person with a degree in Psych. tell me what it means to a
PSYCHOLOGIST when he finds a person who exhibits CONCRETE THINKING

Silly girl who claims she is a Christian just can't acccept it that in the Gospels are many referenes to Zion.

There are many Jews who are not Zionists today, and Zionism was not even in existence when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so your arguments fail.

Jesus tells us all who He is and you reject His words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back