🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly girl who claims she is a Christian just can't acccept it that in the Gospels are many referenes to Zion.

The verses I cite show he was a a practicing JEW who believed in the Old Testament WORD BY WORD. And the Old Testament is 150% a Zionist Book, from the story of Exodus, to Gods Promise and Covenant and on and on. Jesus believed in all the Old Testament as Gods word, verbatim.

You keep repeating like a broken record that Jesus shows us who he is, yet all that you've shown us is that he's a Zionist.

It's fun watching you unravel like this, and expose how shallow you and your cause are. I have to tell you. Nothing but lies and hate.:clap:

There are many Jews who are not Zionists today, and Zionism was not even in existence when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so your arguments fail.

Jesus tells us all who He is and you reject His words.

166 references to zion. I suggest you start with psalms.

Silly girl who claims she is a Christian just can't acccept it that in the Gospels are many referenes to Zion.

The verses I cite show he was a a practicing JEW who believed in the Old Testament WORD BY WORD. And the Old Testament is 150% a Zionist Book, from the story of Exodus, to Gods Promise and Covenant and on and on. Jesus believed in all the Old Testament as Gods word, verbatim.

You keep repeating like a broken record that Jesus shows us who he is, yet all that you've shown us is that he's a Zionist.

It's fun watching you unravel like this, and expose how shallow you and your cause are. I have to tell you. Nothing but lies and hate.:clap:

There are many Jews who are not Zionists today, and Zionism was not even in existence when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so your arguments fail.

MJB-----be fair Sherri is right ------Jesus did not say "I AM A ZIONIST"----
I bet that he did not even eat bagels and lox.

now lets get REAL >>> Isa said "I AM A BALESTINIAN" -----and he said
that ----TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO-----on the mount of olives
whilst eating a camel burger ------whilst miraculously chewing KHAT.
on his way to AL AQSA MOSQUE

not the point-----aris-----NO WHERE in psalms do you find the
word ZIONIST Sherri is right ------the word ZIONIST does not
exist in the bible---------and actually I do not even know how to say
"ZIONIST" in hebrew------I would be horrified it anyone asked me to
spell it

MJB-----be fair Sherri is right ------Jesus did not say "I AM A ZIONIST"----
I bet that he did not even eat bagels and lox.

now lets get REAL >>> Isa said "I AM A BALESTINIAN" -----and he said
that ----TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO-----on the mount of olives
whilst eating a camel burger ------whilst miraculously chewing KHAT.
on his way to AL AQSA MOSQUE

Neither is bad, just acquired taste

spell it

Not one reference to either Zionist or Zionism because they did not exist then.

What is some individual 's opinion with no expertise on a subject worth ? Nothing

good of you to admit that your opinion on the bible is worthless-----but if you have a
problem with this ONE CITATION----why not LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING---
thru cyberspace------I found lots of articles on the book of john------that seem to say
similar stuff I am sure you will find some backwoods person like yourself who
remembers JOHN from her sunday school coloring book. Do you also see the
book of JONAH as a story about a person who was swallowed by a whale?

It seems to me that if any group of people wanted to write a gospel-----anonymously----
JOHN would be a fine NOM DE'PLUMB------I cannot imagine anyone or any group
wanting to own up to THE BOOK OF REVULSIONS other than EDGAR ALLEN POE

now-----as a person with a degree in Psych. tell me what it means to a
PSYCHOLOGIST when he finds a person who exhibits CONCRETE THINKING

All my Bibles record the Apostle John wrote the book of John.

I will believe them and not you.

spell it

When did you learn to speak Greek and Hebrew? They didn't speak or write in English in the time of Jesus.

Why should I believe a word from the mouth of a person who rejects Jesus as Messiah about The Gospels?

Only a fool would do that.

spell it

When did you learn to speak Greek and Hebrew? They didn't speak or write in English in the time of Jesus.

Ok, Greek scholar, where do these words appear?

Why should I believe a word from the mouth of a person who rejects Jesus as Messiah about The Gospels?

Gee, maybe Mrs. Sherri should get her Muslim friends to get rid of that fake Gospel. I believe it is called Thomas, and it even discusses Jesus' elimination. I really wonder when Mrs. Sherri is going to get out of her house and down to a travel agent. The travel agent can map out all the Muslim countries where Mrs. Sherri and her copies of the New Testament will visit to convert the Muslims into Christianity.

Zionism is a political movement among Jews (although supported by some non-Jews) which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established.*

Zionism definition and history

Gee, maybe Mrs. Sherri should get her Muslim friends to get rid of that fake Gospel. I believe it is called Thomas, and it even discusses Jesus' elimination. I really wonder when Mrs. Sherri is going to get out of her house and down to a travel agent. The travel agent can map out all the Muslim countries where Mrs. Sherri and her copies of the New Testament will visit to convert the Muslims into Christianity.

The Gospel of Thomas is not in the Christian Bible, Zionist.

The problem is Zionists and Zionism exist today but they did not exist in Palestine 2000 years ago.

Impossible to make a person who lived then either a Zionist or supporter of Zionism.

Zionism is a political movement among Jews (although supported by some non-Jews) which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established.*

Zionism definition and history

Mrs. Sherri is so obsessed with Zionism, but apparently she closes her eyes to what her Muslim friends are saying that Syria is the stepping stone to the worldwide Caliphate. Maybe Mrs. Sherri is looking forward to wearing a burqa. As one Iranian poster once said that Islam is not just for the Iranians or the Arabs. It is for the entire world.

Did I say it was, Nutso? I said that the Muslims have it since a Muslim poster once discussed it on a forum. I was wrong about the name. It is called the Gospel of Barnabas. Ask your Muslim friends about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0vCIbPceOA]MUSLIMS FAKE "GOSPEL OF BARNABAS" TO JUSTIFY ISLAM - EXPOSED BY JOHN GILCHRIST, MORRISON & WESSELS - YouTube[/ame]

Did I say it was, Nutso? I said that the Muslims have it since a Muslim poster once discussed it on a forum. I was wrong about the name. It is called the Gospel of Barnabas. Ask your Muslim friends about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0vCIbPceOA]MUSLIMS FAKE "GOSPEL OF BARNABAS" TO JUSTIFY ISLAM - EXPOSED BY JOHN GILCHRIST, MORRISON & WESSELS - YouTube[/ame]

The Gospel of Barnabas

The Gospel of Barnabas

Its just one of the books not chosen to be a part of the Bible attributed in the first four centuries to Jesus Christ. I have a book called The Lost Books of The Bible that is supposed to have all of these Gospels in it.

Jesus is who He says He is, and He , nor anyone else in The Gospels says He is a Zionist.

That definitively answers the question, Jesus is not and was not a Zionist.

None of those verses you recite state Jesus was a Zionist, it is not written anywhere, and that conclusively tells us Jesus was not a Zionist.

You do not define who Jesus was and is, He tells us in The Gospels who He is.

A- There was no Palestine during Jesus' as the land was renamed "Palestine" AFTER Jesus death, around 70 AD.

B- there are not many Jews today OR in ancient times, who aren't Zionists, AND THAT INCLUDES JESUS. And, because Zionism is a central theme of the Old Testament, of which Jesus the Zionist Jew believed in 100%.

C- you cannot point to any verse that indicates Jesus not being a Zionist. In fact there are hundreds that prove the opposite.

D- you also cannot show anywhere in the New Testament that Jesus thought of himself as a Palestinian or as you desperately tried a "Philisitne".

Again, you have NOTHING. You cannot substantiate any of your delusional claims. Just a lot of hot air, hatred, lies, and blather.

Question is, when are you going to stop lying about being Christian, as it's quite obvious to everybody that you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back