🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idiot is you. Over & over again in both the old & new testaments of the Bible there are mentions of a return to Zion in Israel. Hence the beginning of Zionism as early as the Old testament book of Ezra & all throughout the new testament as well.

Return to Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

QuOTE=Victory67;8625525]I have provided evidence from very reliable Jewish and other sources that Zionism is a modern and not ancient philosophy.

Only an idiot would ignore this evidence. Are you, an idiot?[/QUOTE]

The idiot is you. Over & over again in both the old & new testaments of the Bible there are mentions of a return to Zion in Israel. Hence the beginning of Zionism as early as the Old testament book of Ezra & all throughout the new testament as well.

Idiots like you don't get to redefine centuries-old terms just because it fits your daily political stance.

You're doing exactly what folks who say "Arabs can't be anti-Semitic since they are also Semites", do. You're changing the meaning of a term to fit your political stance.

Shame on you for being like them.

Israel’s international “birth certificate” was validated by the promise of the Bible; uninterrupted Jewish settlement from the time of Joshua onward; the Balfour Declaration of 1917; the League of Nations Mandate, which incorporated the Balfour Declaration; the United Nations partition resolution of 1947; Israel’s admission to the UN in 1949; the recognition of Israel by most other states; and, most of all, the society created by Israel’s people in decades of thriving, dynamic national existence.

So, lets take their word for it.

First of all let me state that you are unequivically the biggest moron on the face of the Earth. And I mean that with all my heart.

Second of all, acknowledging the neverending presence of people of the Jewish faith in Palestine & the neverending religious longing to return to Zion and pray at the Western Wall doesn't mean there was always a unified and large-scale political movement to repopulate the land with Jews from around the world and create a modern democratic state in the image of most 20th century western democracies. That's what Zionism is.

And you are fucking retarded or a fucking liar for ignoring that.
Did the donkey bray something again?

Jewish faith in Palestine. Ha ha ha. There was no "Palestine" when the Jews brought their faith.

Last edited:

Idiots like you don't get to redefine centuries-old terms just because it fits your daily political stance.

You're doing exactly what folks who say "Arabs can't be anti-Semitic since they are also Semites", do. You're changing the meaning of a term to fit your political stance.

Shame on you for being like them.
So you think "Zionism" came outta nowhere, with no basis at all in the Bible and nothing to do with the love ALL Jews have had for the land of Israel for thousands of years? Nothing to do with Jews facing Jerusalem for 3500 years during prayers, nothing to do with Jews being buried toward Jerusalem, nothing to do with swearing an "oath to never forget Jerusalem" during a Jewish marriage ceremony. Non of that.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Keep dreaming.

Last edited:
So you think "Zionism" came outta nowhere, with no basis at all in the Bible and nothing to do with the love ALL Jews have had for the land of Israel for thousands of years? Nothing to do with Jews facing Jerusalem for 3500 years during prayers, nothing to do with Jews being buried toward Jerusalem, nothing to do with swearing an "oath to never forget Jerusalem" during a Jewish marriage ceremony. Non of that.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Keep dreaming.

The most common explanation for the emergence of Zionism is the spread of anti-Semitism. Interestingly, no Zionist movement emerged as a result of anti-Semitic events during the eighteenth century or at any earlier period. The rise of the Zionist Movement following the escalation of anti-Semitism at the end of the nineteenth century implies, therefore, that anti-Semitic events could have been a trigger to the emergence of Zionism but not a cause. Any analysis that makes a cause and effect argument regarding Zionism should look for a factor that operates continually on a given effect for a considerable period of time. In the case of Zionism, this factor was the breakdown of traditional Jewish life and the attempts by Jews to reconstruct their life within European nation states (Eisenstadt, 1992).

I hate liars and lies.

This thread is full of it. Jesus wasn't a Zionist.

I don't give two shits about Jesus but I won't lie about him.

Lets keep in mind that this is an Arab who believes that Arabs actually won in 1967, telling Jews what Zionism is and isn't. :lmao:

Lets keep in mind that this is an Arab who believes that Arabs actually won in 1967, telling Jews what Zionism is and isn't. :lmao:

Says the juvenile delinquent who doesn't know the difference between a plague and a plaque.

You skipped all of the 3rd grade, didn't ya sugar tits?

Is appears that there are some folks here who honestly believe that Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, and Abraham were all Zionists.

I thought these guys were just having a good laugh but it now appears they really are that stupid.

And I mean STUPID. Only a moron could believe such a thing. I feel sorry for them and their future endeavors as they surely will not go far in life, especially if they stay so ignorant.

Jesus' life directly parallels Moses. He is the descendant of David. According to the bible, Jesus is the son of the god of Abraham.

They are the creator, deliverer and leader of Israel.

Israel’s international “birth certificate” was validated by the promise of the Bible; uninterrupted Jewish settlement from the time of Joshua onward; the Balfour Declaration of 1917; the League of Nations Mandate, which incorporated the Balfour Declaration; the United Nations partition resolution of 1947; Israel’s admission to the UN in 1949; the recognition of Israel by most other states; and, most of all, the society created by Israel’s people in decades of thriving, dynamic national existence.

So, lets take their word for it.

First of all let me state that you are unequivically the biggest moron on the face of the Earth. And I mean that with all my heart.

Second of all, acknowledging the neverending presence of people of the Jewish faith in Palestine & the neverending religious longing to return to Zion and pray at the Western Wall doesn't mean there was always a unified and large-scale political movement to repopulate the land with Jews from around the world and create a modern democratic state in the image of most 20th century western democracies. That's what Zionism is.

And you are fucking retarded or a fucking liar for ignoring that.

There are other parties interested in perpetuated a safe Western-friendly state of Israel. That would be various Christian denominations around the world. Although I doubt they have the commitment to populate it -- they certainly will support it and want it preserved and probably wouldn't trust an Islamic government to provide access and safe passage.

The last wave of Jewish immigrants came from persecution in Russia.. And I imagine similiar situations will continue to pop up.. What makes you think there WON'T be an oppressive state from which Jew want and need to escape?

There are other parties interested in perpetuated a safe Western-friendly state of Israel. That would be various Christian denominations around the world. Although I doubt they have the commitment to populate it -- they certainly will support it and want it preserved and probably wouldn't trust an Islamic government to provide access and safe passage.

The last wave of Jewish immigrants came from persecution in Russia.. And I imagine similiar situations will continue to pop up.. What makes you think there WON'T be an oppressive state from which Jew want and need to escape?

You haven't been following my posts at all.

I support Israel's right to exist in the 1967 borders, and a bit more if Palestine agrees to a land swap.

I support Israel's right to exist in the 1967 borders, and a bit more if Palestine agrees to a land swap.
"67 borders are off the market.

"67 borders are off the market.
And have been since Israel took the rest of Jerusalem, and the Golan; neither of which is open to negotiation. Vae victus.

And have been since Israel took the rest of Jerusalem, and the Golan; neither of which is open to negotiation.

"East Jerusalem", which is really just parts of the West Bank that includes areas that were never considered part of Jerusalem.

Yes this place is on the negotiating table.

And have been since Israel took the rest of Jerusalem, and the Golan; neither of which is open to negotiation.

"East Jerusalem", which is really just parts of the West Bank that includes areas that were never considered part of Jerusalem.

Yes this place is on the negotiating table.
Suppose you travel to Israel and tell the Jews that Jerusalem is on the negotiating table.

When your ears stop ringing from the raucous laughter up and down the halls of their government offices...

Abbas can't accept even that. He has walked away from the table.
Palestinians want want want everything except peace.

At least one of the Jews here says he doesn't want peace.

Others have said they want the Arabs to be forced out of Israel using violence.

Suppose you travel to Israel and tell the Jews that Jerusalem is on the negotiating table.

When your ears stop ringing from the raucous laughter up and down the halls of their government offices...

You speak as if the only people in Jerusalem are Jews.

Not surpised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back