🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbas can't accept even that. He has walked away from the table.
Palestinians want want want everything except peace.

At least one of the Jews here says he doesn't want peace.

Others have said they want the Arabs to be forced out of Israel using violence.
It wasn't a Jew who said that. You don't seem to know whos who here, Lost Boy, er, I mean Weil Ich Weiss.

Lets keep in mind that this is an Arab who believes that Arabs actually won in 1967, telling Jews what Zionism is and isn't. :lmao:

Says the juvenile delinquent who doesn't know the difference between a plague and a plaque.

You skipped all of the 3rd grade, didn't ya sugar tits?
Tell us all about the Arabs winning in 1967. I would really love to have a good laugh.

There are other parties interested in perpetuated a safe Western-friendly state of Israel. That would be various Christian denominations around the world. Although I doubt they have the commitment to populate it -- they certainly will support it and want it preserved and probably wouldn't trust an Islamic government to provide access and safe passage.

The last wave of Jewish immigrants came from persecution in Russia.. And I imagine similiar situations will continue to pop up.. What makes you think there WON'T be an oppressive state from which Jew want and need to escape?

You haven't been following my posts at all.

I support Israel's right to exist in the 1967 borders, and a bit more if Palestine agrees to a land swap.

Actually I have been listening. And youve got a particular solution that hasnt gotten much traction. But I dont have an issue with your solution. Was more interested in how you can just declare that the need for a safe haven from persecution is old news. Up until 20 years ago, Russian jews desparately NEEDED an option.

The 67 borders ------is nothing more than a "DO OVER" demand by the aggressor
jihadist pigs who lost THEIR war of 1967

Lets keep in mind that this is an Arab who believes that Arabs actually won in 1967, telling Jews what Zionism is and isn't. :lmao:

Says the juvenile delinquent who doesn't know the difference between a plague and a plaque.

You skipped all of the 3rd grade, didn't ya sugar tits?
Tell us all about the Arabs winning in 1967. I would really love to have a good laugh.

We could get a better laugh if he told us why he's calling another man "sugar tits".

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Actually I have been listening. And youve got a particular solution that hasnt gotten much traction. But I dont have an issue with your solution. Was more interested in how you can just declare that the need for a safe haven from persecution is old news. Up until 20 years ago, Russian jews desparately NEEDED an option.

Many of them came to the USA.

Your point mr victory?

Your point mr victory?

You know what my point is. You aren't stupid. Are you?

Your point mr victory?

You know what my point is. You aren't stupid. Are you?

I am very intelligent and have no idea why you consider the
correct statement that many of the jews who escaped the
soviet union came to the USA somehow makes a "POINT"
in this ongoing discussion about Israel. I can think of
many tenuous connections to the topic----but still do not
know what point you think you made. So far all I know about
you is that you like to promulgate the nonsensical notion that
'zionism' as a concept was invented in the 1890s.

Zionism was coined in the late 1800s and the political philosophy was created then and during the early 1900s. This is what the Jewish Virtual Library says.

Its very anti-Semitic for you to accuse them of lies.

Zionism was coined in the late 1800s and the political philosophy was created then and during the early 1900s. This is what the Jewish Virtual Library says.

Its very anti-Semitic for you to accuse them of lies.

The WORD was coined in the 1800's, not the philosophy.

Moron.

The WORD was coined in the 1800's, not the philosophy.

Moron.

Listen you dumb fuck, according to the Jewish Virtual Library, Zionism is a modern political philosophy that was caused by anti-Semitic events in Europe during the late 19th and early 20th century.

Its very anti-Semitic to accuse the Jewish Virtual Library of lies, so stop it.

So in the "mind" of Victory:)lol:)67, in the 1800's a bunch of guys sat around a table and said...

"Let's invent an entirely new philosophy. One that nobody follows now or has in the past, but will in the future. We'll call it "Zionism"."

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back