Even McCrystal Says trump Is Dishonest. Won't Work With Him

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

Retired 4-Star Gen. Stanley McChrystal calls Trump dishonest and immoral

Even a 4 star General, Stanley McCrystal, believes that trump is dishonest. He has too much respect for the office of the president so he won't use the word liar but I will. trump is a pathological liar. If he told me the time, I would look at my watch. If he told me the sun was out, I would go look out the window.

When life long republican 4 star Generals refuse to work with our president, we have a serious problem.

And he was fired by Obama so you know he's not bullshitting

The rubes are huddling together to see what tact to take on this one. I'm with you. He'll either be a cuck or a RINO

When we have generals who worked for a president who openly supported terror organizations and even funded them, we have an even more serious problem.

Generals are swamp creatures/politicians for the most part. Don't know who the guy is, but I bet I know who the guy is.
Nice to see the left pretending to worship the military.

Last I checked he wasn't being offered a job in the adminstration so big woop turning down a job no one has offered you is hardly impressive.

Generals are swamp creatures/politicians for the most part. Don't know who the guy is, but I bet I know who the guy is.

10/4 to that. McCrystal wanted to bring back the draft. Can you imagine how the regressives, libtards, and DimComs would have howled if that had occured?

Let's see, what else?

He also came out in favor of gun control restrictions in an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe", he ordered AAFES in Afghanistan to close Burger King, Popeye's, Taco Bell, and more than 50 other concessions, and he tightened the battlefield rules of engagement in Afghanistan, while under Obama.

He's a lib douche.

He's a lib douche.
Stanley McChrystal fired by Obama.
McChrystal is the worst lib ever.

Lol, you don't know who general McCrystal is.

Riiiight.

OMG!

A Democrat said bad things about Trump?

:disbelief:
No matter how often Trump cult members are presented with the fact that Trump is dishonest, incompetent, and unfit to be president, they’ll continue to wallow in their willful ignorance.

This is old news.
Stanley McChrystal has been critical of Trump since he was sworn in.
Fuck him.
It's easy to take cheap-shots at a president once you're retired....especially if you're an Obama general.
This is the same jerk that Obama had to fire because he was talking shit about Obama. Obviously he hasn't learned be an adult and keep his fucking mouth shut around reporters.

Last edited:
OMG!

A Democrat said bad things about Trump?

:disbelief:
No matter how often Trump cult members are presented with the fact that Trump is dishonest, incompetent, and unfit to be president, they’ll continue to wallow in their willful ignorance.
I see that your TDS has destroyed you ability to discern name-calling and opinions from facts.

Fuckin' jackass party of slavery supporter.

--------------------------------- who cares about 'mccrystal. a lefty 'mrobama' public servant and retired 'general' turned on Americans and their GUN RIGHTS Dana . As 'mccrystal' and other 'veteran' generals ' work with 'gabby giffords' Gun Control Group Dana . [mccrystal along with other retired military bigwigs on the taxpayer money are simply UNAMERICAN Dana .] --- David Petraeus and other veterans launch group to reduce gun violence

Forum List

Back