Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes, Hillary, not so much

Well I guess Hillary is no crook. Or is she just worse then Nixon, Nixon never would have been forced to leave office if he just would have destroyed the tapes, Hillary learned.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/28/u...linton-emails-on-server-lawyer-says.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — An examination of the server that housed the personal email account that Hillary Rodham Clinton used exclusively when she was secretary of state showed that there are no copies of any emails she sent during her time in office, her lawyer told a congressional committee on Friday.

After her representatives determined which emails were government-related and which were private, a setting on the account was changed to retain only emails sent in the previous 60 days, her lawyer, David Kendall, said. He said the setting was altered after she gave the records to the government.

“Thus, there are no [email protected] emails from Secretary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the server for any review, even if such review were appropriate or legally authorized,” Mr. Kendall said in a letter to the House select committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Well in Nixon's defense, unlike Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife, he was not a crook.

It is a government agency and just happened to be one of the first I found using google. Their
policy should mirror all of government.
Well, it doesn't.

You have no way of know that.
Actually I do, since there isn't a unified policy. You think the EPA, the NSA, Congress, and the DOD have the same policies? Not a chance in hell.

Same, maybe not, mirror, yes.
Not a chance. Watch the government for a few decades and you'll understand why I am entirely confident.

I provided to you the EPA policy and the State Department policy and they do mirror the same policy concerning private email accounts.

Well I guess Hillary is no crook. Or is she just worse then Nixon, Nixon never would have been forced to leave office if he just would have destroyed the tapes, Hillary learned.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/28/u...linton-emails-on-server-lawyer-says.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON — An examination of the server that housed the personal email account that Hillary Rodham Clinton used exclusively when she was secretary of state showed that there are no copies of any emails she sent during her time in office, her lawyer told a congressional committee on Friday.

After her representatives determined which emails were government-related and which were private, a setting on the account was changed to retain only emails sent in the previous 60 days, her lawyer, David Kendall, said. He said the setting was altered after she gave the records to the government.

“Thus, there are no [email protected] emails from Secretary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the server for any review, even if such review were appropriate or legally authorized,” Mr. Kendall said in a letter to the House select committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Well in Nixon's defense, unlike Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife, he was not a crook.
Nixon was crooked as the day is long, and I liked the old SOB. A hummer in the Oval Office is nothing like planning a coverup. Nixon caused a constitutional crisis. Clinton caused a dry cleaning bill.

I asked the same thing. No response.

It is a government agency and just happened to be one of the first I found using google. Their
policy should mirror all of government.
Well, it doesn't.

Actually I do, since there isn't a unified policy. You think the EPA, the NSA, Congress, and the DOD have the same policies? Not a chance in hell.

You actually believe that the CIA mirrors the same policy as the EPA or BNG?

Well, it doesn't.

Not a chance. Watch the government for a few decades and you'll understand why I am entirely confident.

I provided to you the EPA policy and the State Department policy and they do mirror the same policy concerning private email accounts.
Fine, but no one cares. It's too damn late. If no one wanted to take Clinton on about there is nothing you can do now.

Nixon was crooked as the day is long, and I liked the old SOB. A hummer in the Oval Office is nothing like planning a coverup. Nixon caused a constitutional crisis. Clinton caused a dry cleaning bill.

Clinton lied under oath. He lied while wagging his finger in your fact. He lowered the bar for honesty. He was worse then Nixon.

Clinton lied under oath. He lied while wagging his finger in your fact. He lowered the bar for honesty. He was worse then Nixon.
No, he wasn't. You had to be there, and you obviously weren't.

Lying about a blowjob is worse than trying to cover up the presidents involvement in a conspiracy to break into the Democratic National Committee HQ?

Lying about a blowjob is worse than trying to cover up the presidents involvement in a conspiracy to break into the Democratic National Committee HQ?

"Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes, Hillary, not so much"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Well that's true... because Nixon didn't copy parts of the tapes and destroy the master, like Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's wife did. Plus, unlike the current administration, Nixon had a valid Attorney General... .

If the US had a valid attorney general, Monica Lewisnky's Ex-boyfriend's wife would already be charged, booked and preparing for her trial.

LOL! So... yeah, it is truly not a fair comparison.
Yeah, Nixon went though quite a few AG's, since they wouldn't take on his illegal actions for him.
Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No it really wasnt about Monica, it was about Clinton lying in court. That means he violated a woman's civil rights. remember that little case about Paula Jones ? If he was a navy admiral he would have been thrown out. but anyway, your supposed to tell the truth when your on the stand in court.
Clinton did NOT to save himself . Now if you were in court, you would tell the truth? wouldnt you? so why would you expect less from the president.
whatever you think of paula Jones, her civil rights were violated because the president is sworn to honor those of all US citzens

FREEWILL SAID:

“Clinton lied under oath. He lied while wagging his finger in your fact. He lowered the bar for honesty. He was worse then Nixon.”

Partisan nonsense:

“In the course of his presidency, beginning in 1969, Nixon launched and managed five successive and overlapping wars — against the anti-Vietnam War movement, the news media, the Democrats, the justice system and, finally, against history itself. All reflected a mind-set and a pattern of behavior that were uniquely and pervasively Nixon’s: a willingness to disregard the law for political advantage, and a quest for dirt and secrets about his opponents as an organizing principle of his presidency.

Long before the Watergate break-in, gumshoeing, burglary, wiretapping and political sabotage had become a way of life in the Nixon White House.”

Woodward and Bernstein Nixon s crimes were worse than we knew Ct

Your posts are usually moronic, inane, and wrong – but 'Clinton was “worse” than Nixon' is among your more idiotic posts, and that's quite an accomplishment.

In truth, Nixon was well within his powers at the time to 'break into' the DNC HQ. He panicked and didn't want people to known he was using those powers and tried to cover up the break-in.

What Nixon SHOULD have done, is to have exercised his full powers, had the WaPo shut down, Bernstien and what'shisface arrested and rendered into DEEP lockdown where special interrogations would determine the Deep Throat ID... had the Hippies rounded up by the GROSS, and finished off the North Vietnam Communist government and turned Vietnam into a Benihana.

His legacy would be something north of Ronaldus Magnus had he done so and the US would be IMMEASURABLY better off ... .

In truth, Nixon was well within his powers at the time to 'break into' the DNC HQ. He panicked and didn't want people to known he was using those powers and tried to cover up the break-in.

What Nixon SHOULD have done, is to have exercised his full powers, had the WaPo shut down, Bernstien and what'shisface arrested and rendered into DEEP lockdown where special interrogations would determine the Deep Throat ID... had the Hippies rounded up by the GROSS, and finished off the North Vietnam Communist government and turned Vietnam into a Benihana.

His legacy would be something north of Ronaldus Magnus had he done so and the US would be IMMEASURABLY better off ... .
To say that you are a lunatic doesn't even begin to describe how utterly nuts you are.

FREEWILL SAID:

“Clinton lied under oath. He lied while wagging his finger in your fact. He lowered the bar for honesty. He was worse then Nixon.”

Partisan nonsense:

“In the course of his presidency, beginning in 1969, Nixon launched and managed five successive and overlapping wars — against the anti-Vietnam War movement, the news media, the Democrats, the justice system and, finally, against history itself. All reflected a mind-set and a pattern of behavior that were uniquely and pervasively Nixon’s: a willingness to disregard the law for political advantage, and a quest for dirt and secrets about his opponents as an organizing principle of his presidency.

Long before the Watergate break-in, gumshoeing, burglary, wiretapping and political sabotage had become a way of life in the Nixon White House.”

Woodward and Bernstein Nixon s crimes were worse than we knew Ct

Your posts are usually moronic, inane, and wrong – but 'Clinton was “worse” than Nixon' is among your more idiotic posts, and that's quite an accomplishment.
You forgot about the time were Nixon staffer Chuck Coulson was plotting with the Watergate burglars to kill Jack Anderson a reporter that Nixon hated and wanted "silenced". But of course fibbing about a bj is worse.

"Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes, Hillary, not so much"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Well that's true... because Nixon didn't copy parts of the tapes and destroy the master, like Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's wife did. Plus, unlike the current administration, Nixon had a valid Attorney General... .

If the US had a valid attorney general, Monica Lewisnky's Ex-boyfriend's wife would already be charged, booked and preparing for her trial.

LOL! So... yeah, it is truly not a fair comparison.

You forgot about the time were Nixon staffer Chuck Coulson was plotting with the Watergate burglars to kill Jack Anderson a reporter that Nixon hated and wanted "silenced". But of course fibbing about a bj is worse.

The Blowjob was nothing, it was the coverup that shot bubba in the ass. But how cool is it that you'd get all misty over unfounded rumors regarding 'conspiracies to murder', while you've absolutely no concern for the 180 close Clinton friends and associates who died untimely deaths, in the 8 years of Monica Lewinsky's Boyfriend's peasantry.

Forum List

Back