Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

Yup - well, it's a split weekend. Off Friday, Saturday and tomorrow. Working today.

You?

Worked Friday, was off yesterday and today. Slept in until almost 10am this morning. I never do that. Felt like crapola when I woke up.

It's been really hot this weekend so to took care of my yard work yesterday. I've been on the PC all day tweeting and watching movies.

To review: Thanks for the Pub dupe rendition of reality! When does Romney tell you his platform? LOL!

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Fox News should do a cover story named,,,what will you do the day after Romney wins. at least 30% of those asked will flock to Best Buy, others will buy foreclosures, and others will race to sears,wal mart and target on a mass shopping spree!

with a nation in a worse crisis than we had in 2008, is Obama gonna run around the swing states claiming he is a better choice than Romney? or do the right thing and do something about the debt and deficit! Do Nothing Congress? More Like Do Nothing Obama !!!

Our temps have been all over the map.

Makes it hard to get used to anything. Plays hell on tomato plants.

The extremes in heat is mostly because of high Sun-spot activity.

We had temps in the 90's in March. Man, was I cranky.

Fall is my favorite season, then spring, followed by winter and summer.

Yup. Me too. Christmas is nice. But the rest of the winter sucks. If I can't ski I don't like the cold.

Makes it hard to get used to anything. Plays hell on tomato plants.

The extremes in heat is mostly because of high Sun-spot activity.

Yup. Me too. Christmas is nice. But the rest of the winter sucks. If I can't ski I don't like the cold.

I tried skiing. The lift knocked me over, and I slid on my nose, with my ass in the air, down the hill.

I spent the rest of the trip in the lodge.

I tried skiing. The lift knocked me over, and I slid on my nose, with my ass in the air, down the hill.

I've woke up in a snowbank or two myself.

Course I wouldn't mind seeing your ass in the air, but I'd be worried that you hurt yourself.

Course I wouldn't mind seeing your ass in the air, but I'd be worried that you hurt yourself.

/snortle

/snortle

I took lessons when I was 10. I skied for years. I still busted my ass. Never broke anything.

with a nation in a worse crisis than we had in 2008, is Obama gonna run around the swing states claiming he is a better choice than Romney? or do the right thing and do something about the debt and deficit! Do Nothing Congress? More Like Do Nothing Obama !!!

Sure. We're losing 750k jobs a month, and the economy is in free fall? Pub dupes! Change the channel fcs.

Forum List

Back