Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

And we had slavery and slaughtered the native Americans because they happened to be in the way. We slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people in the Philippines and Vietnam and we are still trying to get an accurate accounting in Iraq.

I think your magic sky pixie used to say something about complaining about the mote in someone's eye when ingoring the timber in your own.

I'll attempt to correct what appears to be the deep pool of ignorance you're standing it.

Jesus, a jewish carpenter, is quoted as repeating what was, and still is, the common expression (although the translation of the word "mote" is probably closer to "small splinter").

No "magic sky pixie" was involved.

Actually, Jesus probably never really existed. He was made up by 2nd century mystics developing a backstory for their silly new religion.

It doesn't go to the point, though.

People like Mud and T are here whining about those foreigners and their human rights violations, but ignore the fact we have a few skeletons in our own closet.

Regardless, the quote has never been attributed to anyone else, except Jesus.

The fact that you mis-quote doesn't give much credability to your claim to know much about who has "a few skeletons" anywhere.

The fact that you mis-quote doesn't give much credability to your claim to know much about who has "a few skeletons" anywhere.

But according to Christians, Jesus is God and God is Jesus.

Besides the mind-blowing concept of Jesus being his own father, you guys seriously believe he is up in the sky right now, worried about whether or not you are masturbating, or something.

So when I attributed the quote to a "magic sky pixie", the fact is, you believe a magic sky pixie said it.

I'll attempt to correct what appears to be the deep pool of ignorance you're standing it.

Jesus, a jewish carpenter, is quoted as repeating what was, and still is, the common expression (although the translation of the word "mote" is probably closer to "small splinter").

No "magic sky pixie" was involved.

Actually, Jesus probably never really existed. He was made up by 2nd century mystics developing a backstory for their silly new religion.

It doesn't go to the point, though.

People like Mud and T are here whining about those foreigners and their human rights violations, but ignore the fact we have a few skeletons in our own closet.

Joey's overwrought with guilt like a good little Statist dupe.

A person who once said For the first time in my Adult life I am proud of America could also be expected too say All this for a damn flag

Yawn...

Do you really spend every day of your life stewing in this anger, guy?

My anger makes me vigilant and aware of what is going on. Unlike you stupidity and YAWN makes you a useful idiot.

Besides the mind-blowing concept of Jesus being his own father, you guys seriously believe he is up in the sky right now, worried about whether or not you are masturbating, or something.

So when I attributed the quote to a "magic sky pixie", the fact is, you believe a magic sky pixie said it.

It appears you are more christian than you think.

Most of the planet does not believe what you assumed would be true to your audience and a "Magic Sky Pixie" would be a completely meaningless reference.

Interesting.

Most of the planet does not believe what you assumed would be true to your audience and a "Magic Sky Pixie" would be a completely meaningless reference.

Interesting.

Not sure by what you mean by "most of the planet". I was specifically talking about Christians and what they believe.

Joey's overwrought with guilt like a good little Statist dupe.

I feel no guilt at all.

I didn't kill anyone. Nothing for me to feel guilty about.

I just don't pretend my country is morally superior to any other because our human rights attrocities are more remote than theirs.

How DARE you not think we're above the rules! We're EXCEPTIONAL, dammit!

:cool:

Their Bible is a bit bastardized, these days.

beautitudes.jpg

Interesting.

Not sure by what you mean by "most of the planet". I was specifically talking about Christians and what they believe.

By "most of the planet," I mean the Human Population of Earth.

WTF did you think I was taking about? Crabs on Uranus?

Not all, infact not even half the people on earth are Christians....its interesting that you would assume otherwise.

Last edited:
angry-obama.gif

The Obama White House is in full panic mode. Folks that normally support him are now openly second-guessing his policies and are being called onto the carpet to modify their honest opinions. Corey Booker was embarrassed personally by Barrack Obama soon after saying that his campaign against Bain Capital was nauseating. Now the White House has said "He's Dead To Me".

Sounds like a scene from the Sopranos.

Even "Bubba" has said that Mitt Romney had "Sterling Credentials" and that Obama's policies were potentially damaging to the economy. Of course he had to walk back those comments, without actually walking them back. Instead he simply apologized for being so open about his beliefs. To be honest, I don't think Obama is half the president that Bill Clinton was, so these comments carry weight.​

obama-angry.jpg

I've always known that it wouldn't take much for the media and Democrats to do a number on Obama. If they were all of the sudden to stop speaking in tongues and turn over a new leaf, they could destroy him practically overnight. I think the final straw was his obvious lack of support for the Wisconsin recall effort.

You see Obama hates hanging with losers. He loves rubbing elbows with the cool people. This is a leftover from his days in Harvard where everyone is cool, at least in their own minds. He loves being the center of attention even among heroes, even though he isn't one of them, being around great people to Obama is the next best thing to being great.

Obama has never been one to take on tough issues, regardless of how people claim he has. He hates losing, so much so that he avoids the possibility like the plague. This is what stops him from being great. He has this fear of failure. Well, this time it's coming back to haunt him. So many on the left were counting on Wisconsin and all he could muster was a lame tweet supporting the Democrat opposing Scott Walker. Now all of those security leaks matter and all of his criminality is starting to matter, even to Democrats.

Obama has had two things going for him. The Osama Bin Laden take down and his nice guy image. He's beginning to lose even that. The closer it gets to the election the more he's going to panic and the more his real personality will become known. His penchant for throwing others under the bus and his self-centered attitude is biting him in the ass big-time. I'm just worried about what he's capable of before leaving office. Will he let his vindictive nature get the better of him?

Here are some more headlines ya might take a crack at PudWhistler..

The first one is "Tiger Play With Own Balls".

The Funniest Headline Fails Of All Time (PICTURES)

This should give ya hours of entertainment and save much research!

Interesting.

By "most of the planet," I mean the Human Population of Earth.

Not all, infact not even half the people on earth are Christians....its interesting that you would assume otherwise.

:lol:

[

I don't know what you are talking about most of the time... and I certainly don't want to hear about the crabs on your anus.

Niether surprises me.

In fact, I'm sure that you're mystified by most of whatever you hear or read.

:eusa_hand:

But this is why we have Special Education: to help you and others among the mentally handicapped population get a career mopping apple juice spilled in Isle 3 of the local Safeway.

[

I don't know what you are talking about most of the time... and I certainly don't want to hear about the crabs on your anus.

Niether surprises me.

In fact, I'm sure that you're mystified by most of whatever you hear or read.

:eusa_hand:

But this is why we have Special Education: to help you and others among the mentally handicapped population get a career mopping apple juice spilled in Isle 3 of the local Safeway.

No, guy, the problem isn't my reading, it's your writing...

You went off on a tangent about who authored a quote in a book of fairy tales instead of the actual issue being discussed. (Which for those playing along at home, is do we have a right to condmen other societies when we have our own human rights violations.)

We defeated Fascism using a segregated military... but we were fighting for "Freedom". Some folks just didn't get the memo.

Forum List

Back