Even The View Could Not Help Him With His Stuttering Response To A Difficult Question

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.
This is why they don't want him out on the campaign trail.

That is fake video.
I watched The View and it did not showed exactly how your video portrayed Biden.
Your video was altered and edited to appear Biden look like he can’t answer or stuttering.

I watched the full video, and I agree it was dishonest. There were parts that were accurate. Not all his answers made sense and he did stammer. Also, he flat out refused to apologize. But he didn't stammer to the point it was portrayed in the video. The video is dishonest for that reason.

One thing, remember this when you keep seeing videos where the left just flat out misrepresent what Trump actually said

If you click my link. Then click the video ( with underline)it shows you exactly the whole interview of 7 minutes. He did apologized.

Well when the left posted of Trump videos that you think is misinterpretation of Trump. Why don’t you post it here and debunked it? With the supporting evidence. Just like how I debunked that fake video of Biden.

Bull shit, no, he didn't apologize. They made the specific point to him that what he said wasn't an apology. When you say you're sorry they were offended, that isn't an apology. They asked him multiple times if he would apologize and he pulled the same crap every time.

You're just lying.

I said they did edit it to look like he stammered more than he did. He did stammer, but not like the edited version. I had no problem admitting what was clearly right.

But you're flat out lying he apologized. At no point did he say he's sorry for his actions. Every time he put it on the victims like it was their fault for supposedly misinterpreting

What difference does it make to you? Watch the video again. Do not stare at it. He did say sorry.

Trump is accused by 25 women of inappropriate behavior and touching. One is accusing Trump of rape waiting for DNA.

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.

That is fake video.
I watched The View and it did not showed exactly how your video portrayed Biden.
Your video was altered and edited to appear Biden look like he can’t answer or stuttering.

I watched the full video, and I agree it was dishonest. There were parts that were accurate. Not all his answers made sense and he did stammer. Also, he flat out refused to apologize. But he didn't stammer to the point it was portrayed in the video. The video is dishonest for that reason.

One thing, remember this when you keep seeing videos where the left just flat out misrepresent what Trump actually said

If you click my link. Then click the video ( with underline)it shows you exactly the whole interview of 7 minutes. He did apologized.

Well when the left posted of Trump videos that you think is misinterpretation of Trump. Why don’t you post it here and debunked it? With the supporting evidence. Just like how I debunked that fake video of Biden.

Bull shit, no, he didn't apologize. They made the specific point to him that what he said wasn't an apology. When you say you're sorry they were offended, that isn't an apology. They asked him multiple times if he would apologize and he pulled the same crap every time.

You're just lying.

I said they did edit it to look like he stammered more than he did. He did stammer, but not like the edited version. I had no problem admitting what was clearly right.

But you're flat out lying he apologized. At no point did he say he's sorry for his actions. Every time he put it on the victims like it was their fault for supposedly misinterpreting

What difference does it make to you? Watch the video again. Do not stare at it. He did say sorry.

Trump is accused by 25 women of inappropriate behavior and touching. One is accusing Trump of rape waiting for DNA.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

These have been debunked so many times.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I am always careful of anything I see on Twitter... the video presented by whoever that twitter person is, has been heavily doctored and edited. Pieced together etc.

Here is the full, unedited video:

Having said that... in the unedited video he didn't do a helluva lot better. He pretty consistently lost his train of thought and was all over the place in his answers because of that. And yes, pretty obvious, especially Joy Behar, was "assisting" him and cutting off his "uh...um...uh..." before it got too bad.
So the point is the same. But we don't need to engage in the same tactics the left does to show Biden's issues.

* Note - not saying the OP is guilty of this, he didn't create the video. I am just way careful of everything Twitter.

Since Trump has at least 17 women accusing of sexual assault, and using the DOJ as his personal law firm.
How does that stack up against Biden?
Certainly a history of inappropriate touching, but 67 percent of women say its not serious.

And again I find myself telling you, you need to educate yourself and not be a victim of misinformation.
Those "accusations" listed that are popular on the internet contain mostly accusations that have long ago been debunked.
Good example is the pageant accusations of him walking in when teen girls were naked. That was debunked by 11 other candidates who were there at the supposed time, as well as pageant employees and directors who all said they have no memory of him doing anything like that - and others flat out called it a lie. The "accuser" who started that is anonymous as well as the informant who originated the rumor....so it is a double anonymous accusation that internet sites still to this day repeat constantly.
Educate yourself.

How could that be debunked if Trump boasted about it on a 2005 Howard Stern show?

Is there a line that we cross? Does looking at photos of adult women mean the same thing as raping little girls? Does Trump from what you say walking in on women the same as videos and photos of Biden touching women, young women and children in which we all see? In his half century in D.C. Biden helped to form the nation and its sexual ways we have today. Trump followed the rules set if he did what you said.

Looking forward to the first Presidential debate.................if there is one . lol
Millions upon millions of Americans want to see a debate between Biden and Trump and we deserve no less. We'll never see one, Biden's handlers will find any excuse not to let it happen.. Biden himself doesn't realize how inept he is but those who are in control of him certainly do.
Trump can’t even handle a simple interview from other journalists except Fox let alone debate with Biden. Trump will be creamed.
Try to be more original!

I am always careful of anything I see on Twitter... the video presented by whoever that twitter person is, has been heavily doctored and edited. Pieced together etc.

Here is the full, unedited video:

Having said that... in the unedited video he didn't do a helluva lot better. He pretty consistently lost his train of thought and was all over the place in his answers because of that. And yes, pretty obvious, especially Joy Behar, was "assisting" him and cutting off his "uh...um...uh..." before it got too bad.
So the point is the same. But we don't need to engage in the same tactics the left does to show Biden's issues.

* Note - not saying the OP is guilty of this, he didn't create the video. I am just way careful of everything Twitter.

Since Trump has at least 17 women accusing of sexual assault, and using the DOJ as his personal law firm.
How does that stack up against Biden?
Certainly a history of inappropriate touching, but 67 percent of women say its not serious.

And again I find myself telling you, you need to educate yourself and not be a victim of misinformation.
Those "accusations" listed that are popular on the internet contain mostly accusations that have long ago been debunked.
Good example is the pageant accusations of him walking in when teen girls were naked. That was debunked by 11 other candidates who were there at the supposed time, as well as pageant employees and directors who all said they have no memory of him doing anything like that - and others flat out called it a lie. The "accuser" who started that is anonymous as well as the informant who originated the rumor....so it is a double anonymous accusation that internet sites still to this day repeat constantly.
Educate yourself.

How could that be debunked if Trump boasted about it on a 2005 Howard Stern show?

Is there a line that we cross? Does looking at photos of adult women mean the same thing as raping little girls? Does Trump from what you say walking in on women the same as videos and photos of Biden touching women, young women and children in which we all see? In his half century in D.C. Biden helped to form the nation and its sexual ways we have today. Trump followed the rules set if he did what you said.

:rolleyes:

That is fake video.

You're just lying.

Bu-bu-bu-but Trump.

You watch the video. They asked him multiple times and quoted Nancy Pelosi saying that he's sorry they were offended isn't an apology. Can he apologize for what HE did?

Every time he apologized that she was offended, she took it the wrong way, she didn't understand what he meant. They tried several times and gave up.

This whole thing started with you saying look, they were dishonest about Joe's responses. I acknowledged that. But now you won't acknowledge that Joe OBVIOUSLY refused to apologize proving yet again what a lying hate filled hack leftist you are. Truth was never an objective in this worthless exercise for you

Forum List

Back