Even The View Could Not Help Him With His Stuttering Response To A Difficult Question

If you want a stammering simpleton who can’t respond to questions then vote for him
He will NEVER debate Trump in the standard format

Looking forward to the first Presidential debate.................if there is one . lol
Millions upon millions of Americans want to see a debate between Biden and Trump and we deserve no less. We'll never see one, Biden's handlers will find any excuse not to let it happen.. Biden himself doesn't realize how inept he is but those who are in control of him certainly do.
That ship already sank.
I agree there will never be a debate. I don't care that it is only a few weeks away and Biden camp still says they will.
There is no way.
After Sunday most of us have seen the pile of evidence showing that he is using teleprompters in live interviews. At that point he is simply a puppet. It isn't him answering the question... but people we don't even know.
And then finally we saw the proof... when he showed a picture to the camera and in that picture we can clearly see the reflection of a teleprompter,

This is Hoax #25 perpetrated on Trump and the American people
So far the libbies are 1-23.

It’s a hoax because he is not running for President but is rather running for Kamala for president .

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.
This is why they don't want him out on the campaign trail.

WOW. I mean, that was PAINFUL to watch.

So
A). Joe stammered around an apology but never offered one, because frankly, HE'S NOT SORRY and doesn't see that anything he did was really wrong.

B). Joe says he ought to be able to READ better. What was he reading there?

C). Joe says it was his responsibility. To what, listen? To what? Who? Of course they are afraid to ask because the more Joe talks, the deeper in he digs himself.

D). Joe has to be more aware, of what? That he's creeping women out?

E). Joe says it's LEGITIMATE. What, their sexual allegations? Their concerns and uneasiness?

Joe: the most a guy can say by never actually finishing a single sentence and leaving it up to the listener to decide. He's like the hapless faltering uncle that means well but can't help himself to the point that you feel sorry for him.

NO ONE'S PRESIDENT for sure.

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.

Well that was just sad.

I am always careful of anything I see on Twitter... the video presented by whoever that twitter person is, has been heavily doctored and edited. Pieced together etc.

Here is the full, unedited video:

Having said that... in the unedited video he didn't do a helluva lot better. He pretty consistently lost his train of thought and was all over the place in his answers because of that. And yes, pretty obvious, especially Joy Behar, was "assisting" him and cutting off his "uh...um...uh..." before it got too bad.
So the point is the same. But we don't need to engage in the same tactics the left does to show Biden's issues.

* Note - not saying the OP is guilty of this, he didn't create the video. I am just way careful of everything Twitter.

Since Trump has at least 17 women accusing of sexual assault, and using the DOJ as his personal law firm.
How does that stack up against Biden?
Certainly a history of inappropriate touching, but 67 percent of women say its not serious.

And again I find myself telling you, you need to educate yourself and not be a victim of misinformation.
Those "accusations" listed that are popular on the internet contain mostly accusations that have long ago been debunked.
Good example is the pageant accusations of him walking in when teen girls were naked. That was debunked by 11 other candidates who were there at the supposed time, as well as pageant employees and directors who all said they have no memory of him doing anything like that - and others flat out called it a lie. The "accuser" who started that is anonymous as well as the informant who originated the rumor....so it is a double anonymous accusation that internet sites still to this day repeat constantly.
Educate yourself.

How could that be debunked if Trump boasted about it on a 2005 Howard Stern show?

I am still worried-----he might win
Millions of intelligent people still think he would be a decent president cuz he's not Trump.
This is what corrupt media gets you.
Then make Trump be a better human.

in 2016 Trump was the "better" candidate.....
same is true in 2020

Really? Look what is happening to this country? Almost close to totally collapse with $ trillions to bail him out, millions and millions of Americans that are in trouble, will be in trouble for a long time.... Does he care about solving the Coronavirus crisis? I don’t think so. He displayed over and over his callous disregard of human being. Does he have plan to solved these problems? I don’t think so. Trump is dumb moron, ignorant, arrogant SOB.
Any of the candidates from 2016 presidential candidates could/would have been far better that this ugly, bastard hypocrite Trump.

Just WOW. He was incoherent the entire time

That is fake video.
I watched The View and it did not showed exactly how your video portrayed Biden.
Your video was altered and edited to appear Biden look like he can’t answer or stuttering.

When was this interview?

Not sure of the exact date.

That is fake video.
I watched The View and it did not showed exactly how your video portrayed Biden.
Your video was altered and edited to appear Biden look like he can’t answer or stuttering.

I watched the full video, and I agree it was dishonest. There were parts that were accurate. Not all his answers made sense and he did stammer. Also, he flat out refused to apologize. But he didn't stammer to the point it was portrayed in the video. The video is dishonest for that reason.

One thing, remember this when you keep seeing videos where the left just flat out misrepresent what Trump actually said

Looking forward to the first Presidential debate.................if there is one . lol
Millions upon millions of Americans want to see a debate between Biden and Trump and we deserve no less. We'll never see one, Biden's handlers will find any excuse not to let it happen.. Biden himself doesn't realize how inept he is but those who are in control of him certainly do.
Trump can’t even handle a simple interview from other journalists except Fox let alone debate with Biden. Trump will be creamed.

That is fake video.

I watched the full video, and I agree it was dishonest. There were parts that were accurate. Not all his answers made sense and he did stammer. Also, he flat out refused to apologize. But he didn't stammer to the point it was portrayed in the video. The video is dishonest for that reason.

One thing, remember this when you keep seeing videos where the left just flat out misrepresent what Trump actually said

If you click my link. Then click the video ( with underline)it shows you exactly the whole interview of 7 minutes. He did apologized.

Well when the left posted of Trump videos that you think is misinterpretation of Trump. Why don’t you post it here and debunked it? With the supporting evidence. Just like how I debunked that fake video of Biden.

Last edited:

That is fake video.

If you click my link. Then click the video ( with underline)it shows you exactly the whole interview of 7 minutes. He did apologized.

Well when the left posted of Trump videos that you think is misinterpretation of Trump. Why don’t you post it here and debunked it? With the supporting evidence. Just like how I debunked that fake video of Biden.

Bull shit, no, he didn't apologize. They made the specific point to him that what he said wasn't an apology. When you say you're sorry they were offended, that isn't an apology. They asked him multiple times if he would apologize and he pulled the same crap every time.

You're just lying.

I said they did edit it to look like he stammered more than he did. He did stammer, but not like the edited version. I had no problem admitting what was clearly right.

But you're flat out lying he apologized. At no point did he say he's sorry for his actions. Every time he put it on the victims like it was their fault for supposedly misinterpreting

When was this interview?

Not sure of the exact date.

May 26, 2020.

Forum List

Back