Even The View Could Not Help Him With His Stuttering Response To A Difficult Question

Looking forward to the first Presidential debate.................if there is one . lol
No way that they can put up that old fool------unless they are going to try to use that he is senile as excuse to toss out the election....unless they are planning on tossing him BEFORE the election and putting in their substitute---Michael Obama.

Watch the entire video and observe the deer-in-the-headlights expression on the face of Biden. You can almost hear the gears stripping in his brain. There is no Nobel Prize in this man's future. There is only room for a bed pan, a cahtheter, and a satelite-connected ankle bracelet so he doesn't wander out of the White House and get lost in traffic.

How many straight faces do you see there on the view? It is suprising that the show was allowed to air. That was a mistake.

I am always careful of anything I see on Twitter... the video presented by whoever that twitter person is, has been heavily doctored and edited. Pieced together etc.

Here is the full, unedited video:

Having said that... in the unedited video he didn't do a helluva lot better. He pretty consistently lost his train of thought and was all over the place in his answers because of that. And yes, pretty obvious, especially Joy Behar, was "assisting" him and cutting off his "uh...um...uh..." before it got too bad.
So the point is the same. But we don't need to engage in the same tactics the left does to show Biden's issues.

* Note - not saying the OP is guilty of this, he didn't create the video. I am just way careful of everything Twitter.

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.
This is why they don't want him out on the campaign trail.

When was this interview?

As the women on The View looked on in utter shock at his response....Joe Biden stuttered through an explanation for why so many women have accused him of inappropriate touching.
They tried to look supportive....but you could see that they were shocked at his hopelessly embarrassing response to the question.
This is why they don't want him out on the campaign trail.

When was this interview?

See mine above your last post

About Off-Moments
hem and haw
Be hesitant and indecisive; avoid committing oneself, as in When asked about their wedding date, she hemmed and hawed, or The President hemmed and hawed about new Cabinet appointments.

Biden is a sock puppet, but the problem is no one knows who is in charge and what their agenda really is. Harris wants to believe that she will be in charge since she has already called it the Harris administration. Though they may not let her be in charge.

Think about it: Joe has an embolism, cannot run the country. Harris installed. Say it: PRESIDENT KAMELA HARRIS of Jamaica.

View attachment 388876

Even if Biden stays in office, Harris will be running the country. But, it won’t be the first time a woman or a woman of color runs the country. No policy or executive decision came out of the Clinton Admin without Hillary Approval and no policy or executive decision came out of the Obama Admin without Valerie Jarrett / Michelle Obama Approval.

I am always careful of anything I see on Twitter... the video presented by whoever that twitter person is, has been heavily doctored and edited. Pieced together etc.

Having said that... in the unedited video he didn't do a helluva lot better. He pretty consistently lost his train of thought and was all over the place in his answers because of that. And yes, pretty obvious, especially Joy Behar, was "assisting" him and cutting off his "uh...um...uh..." before it got too bad.
So the point is the same. But we don't need to engage in the same tactics the left does to show Biden's issues.

* Note - not saying the OP is guilty of this, he didn't create the video. I am just way careful of everything Twitter.

Since Trump has at least 17 women accusing of sexual assault, and using the DOJ as his personal law firm.
How does that stack up against Biden?
Certainly a history of inappropriate touching, but 67 percent of women say its not serious.

my theory----every woman gets "touched" sometime in her life. MOST women get over it-----and a few
GET HYSTERICAL about it

I am still worried-----he might win
Millions of intelligent people still think he would be a decent president cuz he's not Trump.
This is what corrupt media gets you.
Then make Trump be a better human.

So what do you plan to do to make the media better?

do not press moonie-----he has so much difficulty
in EXPRESSION----that he is limited to dropping his
pants

Since Trump has at least 17 women accusing of sexual assault, and using the DOJ as his personal law firm.
How does that stack up against Biden?
Certainly a history of inappropriate touching, but 67 percent of women say its not serious.

And again I find myself telling you, you need to educate yourself and not be a victim of misinformation.
Those "accusations" listed that are popular on the internet contain mostly accusations that have long ago been debunked.
Good example is the pageant accusations of him walking in when teen girls were naked. That was debunked by 11 other candidates who were there at the supposed time, as well as pageant employees and directors who all said they have no memory of him doing anything like that - and others flat out called it a lie. The "accuser" who started that is anonymous as well as the informant who originated the rumor....so it is a double anonymous accusation that internet sites still to this day repeat constantly.
Educate yourself.

Biden is a sock puppet, but the problem is no one knows who is in charge and what their agenda really is. Harris wants to believe that she will be in charge since she has already called it the Harris administration. Though they may not let her be in charge.
I'm supprised that mistake isnt getting more air time... Very telling of where this is going...

I am still worried-----he might win
Millions of intelligent people still think he would be a decent president cuz he's not Trump.
This is what corrupt media gets you.
Then make Trump be a better human.

So what do you plan to do to make the media better?

do not press moonie-----he has so much difficulty
in EXPRESSION----that he is limited to dropping his
pants

Sounds a lot like quid pro joe. LMAO

Looking forward to the first Presidential debate.................if there is one . lol
Millions upon millions of Americans want to see a debate between Biden and Trump and we deserve no less. We'll never see one, Biden's handlers will find any excuse not to let it happen.. Biden himself doesn't realize how inept he is but those who are in control of him certainly do.

Forum List

Back