Ever Wonder Why?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Why before Trump came down that escalator, he was the darling of the Democrats and the media. Lest we forget all the Hollywood glitter that was bestowed on the young multi-millionaire Real Estate tycoon.

Then, he ran for President......Suddenly they were all laughing at him, berating him, even making jokes about his campaign. Then.....He was elected!!! The wails and the gutteral death throw sounds from Hollywood and the media was deafening. You'd have thought they were all dying of some horrible disease.

My question is...What happened?

Why before Trump came down that escalator, he was the darling of the Democrats and the media. Lest we forget all the Hollywood glitter that was bestowed on the young multi-millionaire Real Estate tycoon.

Then, he ran for President......Suddenly they were all laughing at him, berating him, even making jokes about his campaign. Then.....He was elected!!! The wails and the gutteral death throw sounds from Hollywood and the media was deafening. You'd have thought they were all dying of some horrible disease.

Is this satire - or are you being serious? Most of us knew Trump was a POS when he "came down that escalator". He had proven that in many ways - including his Obama birtherism.

He went against their darling Hitlery and beat her.

I knew about him on talk shows in the late 80's and in the National Enquirer standing in line at the grocery store, and I detested the man then, he was full of himself and a womanizer then. I knew he'd be a bad Potus and I was right.

Forum List

Back