EVERY child in Britain will be forced to take muslim history starting in 2014

All British schoolchildren required to study Islamic history starting 2014 » The Right Scoop -

You can thank the politicians for turning England into a cesspool of shit for this.

The instant I saw that this news item originated on Press TV, I knew it wasn't worth serious consideration. I've watched Press TV, which comes from Iran, and it is not a reliable source of factual information by any stretch of the imagination. "Press TV, Iran’s very own 24-hour English language news organization." That's where this 'news' item came from.

The fact is that what will happen is that some information about the history of Islam will be included in the curriculum when world history is studied in the UK. It is not going to be a separate course, it is not going to be focused on above or beyond any other religions, etc. The OP is using a scurilous source in presenting this information to you; the information about this issue has not been put into honest perspective, etc. It's like the American education system making sure the history of Native American tribes is included in American history text books. It is not going to be a separate course, it isn't going to be 'forced' on UK students any more than French history or Greek history and mythology, etc. This is just another thread hoping to incite more hate for Islam and create more Islamaphobia. People need to use their brains.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Will one of the nutters who piled on in this thread be an adult and admit that they were wrong?

All British schoolchildren required to study Islamic history starting 2014 » The Right Scoop -

You can thank the politicians for turning England into a cesspool of shit for this.

What do we have here...

You posted a link to a blog which quotes a faux right wing rag from a report on something they heard on an Iranian TV station.

WOW!!

I think you just made a new record of third, fourth, fifth hand information.

I'm sure it is completely reliable and accurately and objectively states the facts. :lol:

Islamic history: Al-Queda, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban....

In the same way Christian history is: Inquisition, genocide, KKK, child molesting...

Like I keep saying. Drop in on any faux right wing conversation about blacks, immigrants, gays, or Muslims and the old timey gathering around the burning cross comes through in crystal clear surround sound.

Last edited:
They are. You are a dupe.

Sure they are...Show me where....separation of church and state numb nuts...only place religion should be in school is in private schools.

History. They are teaching the History of Christianity.

And...we re talking about England. Please try harder.
I doubt that. They are teaching what religion had to do with history not the history of christianity.

The instant I saw that this news item originated on Press TV, I knew it wasn't worth serious consideration. I've watched Press TV, which comes from Iran, and it is not a reliable source of factual information by any stretch of the imagination. "Press TV, Iran’s very own 24-hour English language news organization." That's where this 'news' item came from.

The fact is that what will happen is that some information about the history of Islam will be included in the curriculum when world history is studied in the UK. It is not going to be a separate course, it is not going to be focused on above or beyond any other religions, etc. The OP is using a scurilous source in presenting this information to you; the information about this issue has not been put into honest perspective, etc. It's like the American education system making sure the history of Native American tribes is included in American history text books. It is not going to be a separate course, it isn't going to be 'forced' on UK students any more than French history or Greek history and mythology, etc. This is just another thread hoping to incite more hate for Islam and create more Islamaphobia. People need to use their brains.

No one cares...I see fox the same way you see press tv. :)
They are. You are a dupe.

Sure they are...Show me where....separation of church and state numb nuts...only place religion should be in school is in private schools.

There is no legal separation of church and state in England. In fact, England has a state religion.
That's sad...soon the state religion will be Islam but it ain't my country even though my ancestors came from there...its the one European nation that really isn't fighting back against the tide of cultural death.

Then why aren't they teaching Christianity? Judaism? Buddhism? Why not have a history of religion class?

Hey, genius:

Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques Salim Mulla said the changes are “great” as everyone needs “a better understanding of all faiths”, especially of Islam, which is now the second biggest minority faith in Britain.

“There is already a good understanding of Christianity taught in schools…. But I don’t think a lot of Christians really understand what the Muslim faith is about,” he said.

UK new curriculum revised to include Islam history

no. not as a separate subject.

This will be a separate subject? You know what a "unit" is?

A unit? It sounds like an entire curriculum. Like......one must vow allegiance to Allah if one wants a diploma.

Amiright?

Nope...a unit can be a chapter...two or three on a particular subject. At least in the States, the course could have anywhere from 3 to 6 units per year depending on the topic/depth. I know when my daughter was in middle school, big controversy on Islam...it was 2 chapters...1 unit....Early Christianity was 2 units (roman/Byzantium) then another two units on the Middle Ages/Renaissance....and a unit on the Reformation...

Then why aren't they teaching Christianity? Judaism? Buddhism? Why not have a history of religion class?

Hey, genius:

Chairman of the Lancashire Council of Mosques Salim Mulla said the changes are “great” as everyone needs “a better understanding of all faiths”, especially of Islam, which is now the second biggest minority faith in Britain.

“There is already a good understanding of Christianity taught in schools…. But I don’t think a lot of Christians really understand what the Muslim faith is about,” he said.

So descriptive there...how dare kids in England know more about christianity than Islam especially seeing how England has a state religion....

Hey, genius:

So descriptive there...how dare kids in England know more about christianity than Islam especially seeing how England has a state religion....

You made up a story that nothing was being taught about Christianity. You made all kinds of further assertions from that premise. You were going along, making shit up on the fly.

OOPS!

Last edited:
Well one tell me WHY ENGLAND needs to teach MUSLIM history? Its not a Muslim nation....YET...Its an English/British nation...the ONLY history that needs taught is English history and WORLD history. They can include that muslim crap in the world history part.

How about this.
Islam covers a large portion of the world so kids should learn about it.
You can't simply ignore something because political extremists dislike it.
Perhaps British schools shouldn't teach anything about American history because your governments have invaded so many countries and killed so many innocent people.

Muslim Council attacks Gove's proposed history curriculum | Politics | The Observer

Last edited by a moderator:

You made up a story that nothing was being taught about Christianity. You made all kinds of further assertions from that premise. You were going along, making shit up on the fly.

OOPS!

Still got shit for brains...some things never change.

Well one tell me WHY ENGLAND needs to teach MUSLIM history? Its not a Muslim nation....YET...Its an English/British nation...the ONLY history that needs taught is English history and WORLD history. They can include that muslim crap in the world history part.

How about this.
Islam covers a large portion of the world so kids should learn about it.
You can't simply ignore something because political extremists dislike it.
Perhaps British schools shouldn't teach anything about American history because your governments have invaded so many countries and killed so many innocent people.

Muslim Council attacks Gove's proposed history curriculum | Politics | The Observer
Its called world history. That covers more than enough.

Forum List

Back