EVERY child in Britain will be forced to take muslim history starting in 2014

Just a quick aside. My son's fiance became a Canadian the other day. She gave her oath to Queen and country. She is beyond beautiful and I could not be happier.

Puppy and future daughter in law. Life is good. Well almost, I am so tired.

Where did she come from? Just curious. Congrats either way.

from the op.....

Kids should be taught everyting and let them decide for themself's a better world I think.. and Btw worked for 3 years in Chicago with a bunch of folks from India and pakastan great people when you get to know them. Lol thinking about it, one time even dated a hot Iranian girl.

If religion was taught in schools all would see how much we are the same and not different.

How many Christians know that Christ is one of the big daddys of Islam?

How many so called Christians know that JC is huge in the muslim world?
Doesn't matter religion doesn't belong in schools.

That's actual history. Religion should be taught in church/mosque whatever.
I am only on this forum and one other one getting info on moving...who do you think I am?

On Hannity or here? I'm a boarder. And I do know who you are. Albeit you are pathetic from the first moment you walked into USMB flooding from the get go.

You sort of gave it away with 50 some odd threads on the main page. :eusa_angel:
I am not on Hannity so you have me confused 100% with someone else...I didn't even realize hannity had a forum I am not a israeli boot licker so wouldn't fit in well there.So save us the drama and spit it out who am I supposedly?I am on city data and here that's it.

I know who you are. That aside lets move on. Oh and the more you post the more you give me. :eusa_shhh:

:rotflmbo:

If the OP news is true, this would be an incredibly submissive step for the UK and another sign of its progress as fully accepting Islam in its march towards power over the West.
The guiding principle should be that if the Islamic countries adopt similar fair and non discriminatory ideals then the West may also consider such steps. At the moment the West is severely disadvantage in that it is making all the politically correct goody goody moves while Islam is laughing at us.

Just a quick aside. My son's fiance became a Canadian the other day. She gave her oath to Queen and country. She is beyond beautiful and I could not be happier.

Myamar and a black and tan coonhound from the best breeder on the planet. She found her voice tonight. I don't think I'm sleeping any time soon

oh my.

If religion was taught in schools all would see how much we are the same and not different.

How many Christians know that Christ is one of the big daddys of Islam?

How many so called Christians know that JC is huge in the muslim world?

On Hannity or here? I'm a boarder. And I do know who you are. Albeit you are pathetic from the first moment you walked into USMB flooding from the get go.

You sort of gave it away with 50 some odd threads on the main page. :eusa_angel:
I am not on Hannity so you have me confused 100% with someone else...I didn't even realize hannity had a forum I am not a israeli boot licker so wouldn't fit in well there.So save us the drama and spit it out who am I supposedly?I am on city data and here that's it.

I know who you are. That aside lets move on. Oh and the more you post the more you give me. :eusa_shhh:

Well believe what you want but whatever...I am being 100% I am not nor have I ever been on hannity forums.

Myamar and a black and tan coonhound from the best breeder on the planet. She found her voice tonight. I don't think I'm sleeping any time soon

oh my.

Ah. Lol...sounds like fun. We have a 6 month old chocolate lab.

Well believe what you want but whatever...I am being 100% I am not nor have I ever been on hannity forums.

I believe you are an unintelligent loon.......but you have now drawn the ire of the queen of lunatic forum conspiracy. Have fun with that. She KNOWS who you are! Bwahahahahahah!

England is not a muslim nation...simple as that. Its once again politicians bending to the will of a minority intent on taking over and drastically changing England.

If the OP news is true, this would be an incredibly submissive step for the UK and another sign of its progress as fully accepting Islam in its march towards power over the West.
The guiding principle should be that if the Islamic countries adopt similar fair and non discriminatory ideals then the West may also consider such steps. At the moment the West is severely disadvantage in that it is making all the politically correct goody goody moves while Islam is laughing at us.

That they are. I can split myself from faith and then religious ideology. Most can't dearheart.

And whoopsies you get your crews like a bodecea for example praising Islam not realizing she's toast. She's a lesbian. whoa geeze. there is no game on. And don't get me wrong. I think Bod is amazing. I know her from many boards. Genius bar none.

When I first came in here, sunni man and I were desperate enemies until we both figured out we were both arguing from the same side.

Of faith. I know I don't come off like a believer but I'm a kinda wanna be and kinda really are a believer.

oh my.

Ah. Lol...sounds like fun. We have a 6 month old chocolate lab.

See that's all you had to say.

You have a chocolate? My fave chesapeake bays. I know a lot of labs but these kill me.

My uncle used to have 2 black labs one american one norwegian I think he was...the one was crazy used to knock the couch over I got a feeling ours is going to be the same way.

Ok just so everyone knows every two hours, every two hours....

if I misspell or come off as weirder than I normally do remember PUPPY. It is not a tumour. It is a puppy.

My uncle used to have 2 black labs one american one norwegian I think he was...the one was crazy used to knock the couch over I got a feeling ours is going to be the same way.

Catahoula breeder here. I just got this baby black and tan and my world is turned upside down,

According to UK laws, state resources cannot be used to fund any other religion but christianity. So there is no way resources of UK government will be used to further islam. On the other hand, knowledge comes from studying a subject. So if you do not study the subject of islam, you will be at disadvantage. Your decisions regarding islam will be flawed.

I studied some Muslim history in public school. It would probably benefit some.

Any earnest study of any valid subject is beneficial. But, why should the children be required to study this subject? I no more want that required than I want atheism, Catholism, hedonism, whatever ism to be required. But, it's especially objectionable b/c they're undoubtedly going to get some sort of whitewash BS instead of learning about the oppressive culture that it really is.

Forum List

Back