Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

fgh-91298223038.jpeg

AnnCoulter.jpg

Its funny how topics like this are pushed down so quick. They don't want us to talk about them. Change the subject!

Nope, stay on subject. Therefore - bump.

Liberals have been consistently wrong for over 70 years. They were wrong about Stalin, they were wrong about Mao, they were wrong about Vietnam, they were wrong about Castro (all of them were liberal icons), they were wrong about Che, they were wrong about the Soviet Union, they were wrong about the Cold War, they were wrong about Alger Hiss,they were wrong about the Rosenbergs, they were wrong about Civil Rights Act, they were wrong abot missile defense, they were wrong about new taxes, they were wrong about Bill Clinton, they were wrong about 9/11, they were wrong about Iraq, they were wrong about Afghanistan, they are wrong about gay marriage, they are wrong about racism in America, they are wrong about Hillary Clinton. The Left: the most consistently wrong group of people in history.

The Vietnam anti-war movement came from the left.
Correct.
Your point?

My point is that the left was not wrong about Vietnam.

Here's what dimocrap scum are trying to get you to think they identified with back in the 19th Century......

Formed in 1859 Britain.... It is, to the best of my knowledge, the first ever 'liberal' party formed in the English Speaking world

Sir William Harcourt, a prominent Liberal politician in the Victorian era, said this about liberalism:

If there be any party which is more pledged than another to resist a policy of restrictive legislation, having for its object social coercion, that party is the Liberal party. (Cheers.) But liberty does not consist in making others do what you think right, (Hear, hear.) The difference between a free Government and a Government which is not free is principally this—that a Government which is not free interferes with everything it can, and a free Government interferes with nothing except what it must. A despotic Government tries to make everybody do what it wishes; a Liberal Government tries, as far as the safety of society will permit, to allow everybody to do as he wishes. It has been the tradition of the Liberal party consistently to maintain the doctrine of individual liberty. It is because they have done so that England is the place where people can do more what they please than in any other country in the world...It is this practice of allowing one set of people to dictate to another set of people what they shall do, what they shall think, what they shall drink, when they shall go to bed, what they shall buy, and where they shall buy it, what wages they shall get and how they shall spend them, against which the Liberal party have always protested.[3]

People, ladies and gentlemen, dimocrap scum --

That statement PERFECTLY DESCRIBES THE MODERN REPUBLICAN PARTY!!

but dimocrap scum lie. They lie about everything. They lie about history, they lie about tomorrow, they lie about today.

dimocraps are lying scum.

Period. Some of them are just stupid..... A lot, in fact. But their leaders, the movers and shakers of the party, the elites in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM, in politics, in Academia..... They aren't stupid, they know they're lying and --

They don't care. Their good little Nazis will march in goose step to whatever Horst Wessel tune the dimocrap scum leadership is playing

Just a fact, people

Those old liberals were proven wrong by among other things the Industrial Revolution which led to widespread exploitation and harm inflicted on the working class while government stood idly by.

Out of that it was reasoned that it had to be the government that would deal with those horrible problems;

the creators of the problems were not going to fix them themselves.

JFK started the fucking War, douchebag. And pleased don't BORE me with the fact that we had advisers there under Eisenhower.

That's juvenile College bullshit. We have Military Advisers in over 120 Countries as I type. What matter is -- In how many of them are they allowed to carry weapons and participate in Combat Operations...... Eisenhower refused them that permission, JFK granted it..... Ergo, the beginning of our involvement.

LBJ escalated the fucking War, dick face.

Richard Milhouse Nixon Ended the War with a Victory.

dimocrap scum gave it away while stabbing SE Asia in the back and causing MILLIONS of murders of innocent people.

dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth.

Period.

The lowest form of life on life. Lower than a dung beetle, lower than the maggots in that road kill, lower than ANY other form of life the earth has ever produced.

The anti-war movement wasn't about the War, scumbag.

The anti-war movement was about gutless dimocrap FILTH avoiding serving in the fucking War.

dimocrap scumbags were just fine with the War until the draft lottery started pulling them out of College. Then they went fucking berserk, Couldn't have that. Couldn't have their soft, cushy, drunken fuck-fest college life interrupted now, could we?

JFK started the fucking War, douchebag. And pleased don't BORE me with the fact that we had advisers there under Eisenhower.

That's juvenile College bullshit. We have Military Advisers in over 120 Countries as I type. What matter is -- In how many of them are they allowed to carry weapons and participate in Combat Operations...... Eisenhower refused them that permission, JFK granted it..... Ergo, the beginning of our involvement.

LBJ escalated the fucking War, dick face.

Richard Milhouse Nixon Ended the War with a Victory.

dimocrap scum gave it away while stabbing SE Asia in the back and causing MILLIONS of murders of innocent people.

dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth.

Period.

The lowest form of life on life. Lower than a dung beetle, lower than the maggots in that road kill, lower than ANY other form of life the earth has ever produced.

The anti-war movement wasn't about the War, scumbag.

The anti-war movement was about gutless dimocrap FILTH avoiding serving in the fucking War.

dimocrap scumbags were just fine with the War until the draft lottery started pulling them out of College. Then they went fucking berserk, Couldn't have that. Couldn't have their soft, cushy, drunken fuck-fest college life interrupted now, could we?

Nixon ended the Vietnam war with a victory.

Did everyone catch that?

Nixon ended the Vietnam war with a victory.

Did everyone catch that?

Yes, you ignorant excuse for a human being.

We WON the Viet Nam War. Le Duc Tho and Henry Kissinger were awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace after the 1973 Paris Peace Accords were signed by all four parties.

Every single American Soldier was out of the Country by the end of March, 1973.

communists here in America, aka; scum of the earth dimocraps, finally got Nixon to resign.

In 1975, (which BTW, STUPID, is over two years AFTER the last American soldier left)with a force of 17 Divisions and almost 1,000 Tanks, approximately the same size force the Nazis used in the Battle of the Bulge, the communists re-invaded South Viet Nam and in the age old strategy of mass and maneuver, defeated the South Vietnamese in detail.

And now, dimocrap filth have managed to stab another region of the world in the back -- This time, SW Asia.

I can't wait for someone to ask Hitlery to explain that. Although I can PROMISE you, it won't be the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM

You really are one stupid pusball. You really are.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth and should be dealt with accordingly

Forum List

Back