🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

BS. Another made up definition by abortionists and you bought it. LOL.

A newborn is wholly dependent on it’s mother. Kill it if you want to. Murderer! Off to prison you go.
LOLOL

Calling people who have not committed murder, a murderer, is petty and ridiculous. It reflects your inability to recognize reality.
I didn’t do what you are accusing me of. Why must you invent an accusation? However if this is your way of releasing your guilty conscience, I’m fine with it.
Liar.

”Kill it if you want to. Murderer! Off to prison you go.”
If you murder a NEWBORN, you will go to prison. Is this a new concept for you?

LMFAO!!!!
It’s not murder if it’s a legal abortion. It matters not what you call it.
Go away dummy. You have proven yourself a fool. Troll.

LOLOL

Calling people who have not committed murder, a murderer, is petty and ridiculous. It reflects your inability to recognize reality.
I didn’t do what you are accusing me of. Why must you invent an accusation? However if this is your way of releasing your guilty conscience, I’m fine with it.
Liar.

LMFAO!!!!
:dance:

On another note, words have meaning — even if you don’t understand them

When did I claim women who have an abortion should face the DP? Why must you abortion lovers lie? Does it ease your guilty consciences? Adolf!

Yes, you did, calling aborting a fetus "murder". I see, your ignorance extends to that which you yourself are saying.

Killing a human being in a premeditated fashion has ALWAYS been illegal throughout all of civilized history.

However, apparently, you forgot that the black robes made abortion (murder) legal. So, how can a woman be changed for something legal? Dummy.

I say make it illegal then and only then, can murder charges be brought for abortion. Plus my deluded little friend, the abortion “doctor” kills the baby, not the mother. Apparently you are unaware of how an abortion is performed. Get informed before posting. Please.

Liar.

LMFAO!!!!
:dance:

On another note, words have meaning — even if you don’t understand them
You will be banned if you persist in posting stupidity. First warning.

When did I claim women who have an abortion should face the DP? Why must you abortion lovers lie? Does it ease your guilty consciences? Adolf!

Yes, you did, calling aborting a fetus "murder". I see, your ignorance extends to that which you yourself are saying.

Killing a human being in a premeditated fashion has ALWAYS been illegal throughout all of civilized history.

However, apparently, you forgot that the black robes made abortion (murder) legal. So, how can a woman be changed for something legal? Dummy.

I say make it illegal then and only then, can murder charges be brought for abortion. Plus my deluded little friend, the abortion “doctor” kills the baby, not the mother. Apparently you are unaware of how an abortion is performed. Get informed before posts. Please.
Abortion is legal; meaning it’s legal for the doctor to kill the baby.

I say make it illegal then and only then, can murder charges be brought for abortion. Plus my deluded little friend, the abortion “doctor” kills the baby, not the mother. Apparently you are unaware of how an abortion is performed. Get informed before posts. Please.
How do you get dumber with every post?

Last edited:
Abortion is a barberic practice. Everyone will argue pro and anti, but both sides are dumb about it. The pro abortion side are crooks and cowards. No one here who is for abortion would dare post a YouTube of a scrape and suck being preformed, and no high school sex ex class would show it to their class because those young ladies would likely think alittle harder about having one done, and the cowardly mods here don’t have the balls or stomach to allow it.

And no one will show you footage of a colonoscopy, either. What's your point?

Abortion is a cash cow for planned parenthood, and it’s a hot button issue at election time for polititions, that’s why they won’t pass a law making it legal. The prolife polititions do the same thing for the same reason. Abortion is good business for republicans and democrats in Congress. They love it.

First, it's spelled "Politician". Spell check is your friend.

Second, the reason why the politicians won't pass laws codifying Roe v. Wade is they don't have to. Roe has already taken care of that. It's why One of the five wingnuts currently on the court will decide it's "Settled Law" when it comes up again.

Although I hate it, I don’t have to carry the child. I can walk away from a child, a woman can not, at least not as easy as I can. It’s the woman’s call. All men who hate abortion, not many of you are willing to help out. If people don’t want abortion get it through your head, God or no God abortion isn’t going anywhere. How about providing more options for these women? And those who are pro abortion, how about electing polititions who will make a law so it’s no longer an issue?

Well, first, that would cost money... and most people don't want to pay the taxes they are paying now.

Second, that isn't going to fix the middle class girl who has an abortion because she doesn't want her parents to know she isn't still a virgin at 22. (Yes, I know a girl who did it for exactly that reason. Twice)

Not every one likes butt play enough to watch it like you Joe, but yeah, USMB mods are pretty easy to spook. I would bet you a buck or to I could post a colonoscopy and be fine. The reason they don’t want it seen is because minds change when the proscess is observed. Unless it’s you. For you it’s FAP time.

Abortion is a barberic practice. Everyone will argue pro and anti, but both sides are dumb about it. The pro abortion side are crooks and cowards. No one here who is for abortion would dare post a YouTube of a scrape and suck being preformed, and no high school sex ex class would show it to their class because those young ladies would likely think alittle harder about having one done, and the cowardly mods here don’t have the balls or stomach to allow it.

And no one will show you footage of a colonoscopy, either. What's your point?

Abortion is a cash cow for planned parenthood, and it’s a hot button issue at election time for polititions, that’s why they won’t pass a law making it legal. The prolife polititions do the same thing for the same reason. Abortion is good business for republicans and democrats in Congress. They love it.

First, it's spelled "Politician". Spell check is your friend.

Second, the reason why the politicians won't pass laws codifying Roe v. Wade is they don't have to. Roe has already taken care of that. It's why One of the five wingnuts currently on the court will decide it's "Settled Law" when it comes up again.

Although I hate it, I don’t have to carry the child. I can walk away from a child, a woman can not, at least not as easy as I can. It’s the woman’s call. All men who hate abortion, not many of you are willing to help out. If people don’t want abortion get it through your head, God or no God abortion isn’t going anywhere. How about providing more options for these women? And those who are pro abortion, how about electing polititions who will make a law so it’s no longer an issue?

Well, first, that would cost money... and most people don't want to pay the taxes they are paying now.

Second, that isn't going to fix the middle class girl who has an abortion because she doesn't want her parents to know she isn't still a virgin at 22. (Yes, I know a girl who did it for exactly that reason. Twice)
The USA is supposed to be a democracy, yet on this huge issue...an issue of life or death, a small select group of elites in black robes get to decide for the entire nation. Shouldn’t the people get to decide?

That’s one of the reasons it will never be settled in congress.

Spits the idiot claiming legal killings are murder.

So when does trump get indicted for murdering ISIS?

You must be so happy about "legal killings" of innocent unborn babies.

Ugh!

Sick F**K!

Ugh!

Sick F**K!
I’m happy to live in a country that doesn’t force women to remain pregnant against their wishes.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.
We love babies. Unless they are "anchor babies". Then we must hurl them against TH3 WALL.

They are creatures so unbelievably frightening, the pseudocon propagandists had to invent a new term for them. "Anchor babies" are creatures more terrifying than a Muslim suicide bomber, more horrifying than a transsexual, more disgusting than a negro on food stamps.

Brace yourself.

Watch out for the ANCHOR BABIES!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

OH GOD PLEASE NOT THE ANCHOR BABIES....

We know what causes pregnancy now. It is easily avoidable. Birth control is readily available, and yet half of all abortions are the result of not using birth control.

That means abortion itself is being used as birth control. Pretty sick.

Another fifth of all abortions are the result of the infrequent or improper use of birth control.

So imagine what a dent we could make just by getting people to use birth control properly and consistently!

Instead, we burn up so much valuable energy fighting over a Supreme Court decision which, if reversed, would have almost no impact on the rate of abortion.

I'd rather focus our energy on shit which would actually WORK at reducing abortions.

For the life of me, I don't know why the pro-life movement doesn't build a women's health clinic across the street from every PP clinic, and offer the exact same women's health services, including free birth control, without offering abortion.

Then those clinics could get federal funding, too, and run PP out of business!

I’m happy to live in a country that doesn’t force women to remain pregnant against their wishes.
Who forced them to get pregnant?

Did you know we figured out what causes pregnancy a long time ago?

I'm serious. I would gladly donate money to a national chain of women's health clinics which do not perform abortions.

Let's get this ball rolling.

Ugh!

Sick F**K!
In other words, you are happy that the innocent unborn have no rights and can be legal murdered for any reason.

Sick fuck.

Ugh!

Sick F**K!
In other words, you are happy that the innocent unborn have no rights and can be legal murdered for any reason.

Sick fuck.
There’s no such thing as legal murder. Do you ever stop making up your own definitions to justify your delusions?

Forum List

Back