🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

Death is inevitable, we are not immortal. Sorry your mother passed but God doesn't grant all prayers and He has His reasons for all He does. At times we don't understand but we have to trust in Him.

But doesn't that make things more fucked up. God couldn't save the nice lady with five kids who worked for his church, but he'll make sure Tebow wins something as inconsequential as a football game? That would make God kind of an asshole.

I am much kinder.. I just conclude he doesn't exist, which makes him neither malevolent nor benevolent.

I've lost people very dear to me, I've never blamed God,

I don't blame God, either. I just don't think he's a something that is real. Just like I didn't blame Santa when I didn't get the remote control dinosaur for Xmas I wanted.

I understand that is life (or the end of it) but they were not killed because they might be an inconvenience, might be a hindrance or simply unwanted. There is something wrong with a society that allows for that and if you support it I have a feeling I know why God didn't answer your prayers

Here's the thing, Sweetie... when my Mom Died, I was a devout Catholic, and anti-abortion and kind of a fanatic Republican. I blame youth for that. In fact, even after rejecting religion, I was still pretty right wing until I was in my 40's...

I don't support abortion, I just recognize the reality that women are going to get them regardless of what the law is. If she doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant.

I also realize that the Right Wing and one percent plays stupid people like you. It's why Abortion never, ever gets banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts. Now, you would think in a Christian Nation, if abortion really was murder, stopping abortion would be a higher priority, but oddly, it isn't.

Death is inevitable, we are not immortal. Sorry your mother passed but God doesn't grant all prayers and He has His reasons for all He does. At times we don't understand but we have to trust in Him.

But doesn't that make things more fucked up. God couldn't save the nice lady with five kids who worked for his church, but he'll make sure Tebow wins something as inconsequential as a football game? That would make God kind of an asshole.

I am much kinder.. I just conclude he doesn't exist, which makes him neither malevolent nor benevolent.

I've lost people very dear to me, I've never blamed God,

I don't blame God, either. I just don't think he's a something that is real. Just like I didn't blame Santa when I didn't get the remote control dinosaur for Xmas I wanted.

I understand that is life (or the end of it) but they were not killed because they might be an inconvenience, might be a hindrance or simply unwanted. There is something wrong with a society that allows for that and if you support it I have a feeling I know why God didn't answer your prayers

Here's the thing, Sweetie... when my Mom Died, I was a devout Catholic, and anti-abortion and kind of a fanatic Republican. I blame youth for that. In fact, even after rejecting religion, I was still pretty right wing until I was in my 40's...

I don't support abortion, I just recognize the reality that women are going to get them regardless of what the law is. If she doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant.

I also realize that the Right Wing and one percent plays stupid people like you. It's why Abortion never, ever gets banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts. Now, you would think in a Christian Nation, if abortion really was murder, stopping abortion would be a higher priority, but oddly, it isn't.

You're the kind of simple thinker that thinks you're God. If you can see things simply, than it must be that God just can't. God should save the "nice lady with five kids" but not care about Tim Tebow's football game. In your simple mind, God should be--CAN be--no smarter than you.

Your theology and vision of God was no deeper than a puddle in a drought, and so was your faith in the end.

The "choice" to be responsible, use protection and realize the implications would reduce the number of abortions dramatically

What does FatIrishSow use for birth control?

Her personality.

Further solidifying in my mind that atheists are some of the most miserable human beings I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. They live for petty, measly insults, especially aimed at women.

Pathetic.

Right. If your non-intact hymen just happens to create a daughter, you can now waltz into a late-stage abortion clinic and have said daughter injected with poison so she will die in the womb, then have her limbs ripped apart piece by piece now.

again, anyone who his having a late stage abortion is having it for valid medical reasons. Usually because it's a fetus where something has gone horribly wrong and ending it is a mercy.

This is called a "woman's choice", see, and you ghoul's call is good. Even in the gross mischaracterization above, no one called any of this "good". But offing your baby? Oh, that's a "right". It's good. You march in the streets for it.

I don't march in the streets for anything, I usually have stuff to do.

The thing is, God did call the savage things he told his followers to do as "good". It's why the treatment of non-Hebrew Slaves was harsher than the treatment of Hebrew slaves.

The thing is, these things were never "good" or "right". The same bible that called for stoning a man for collecting sticks on the sabbath said not jack shit about a woman ending her pregnancy.

Further solidifying in my mind that atheists are some of the most miserable human beings I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. They live for petty, measly insults, especially aimed at women.

Funny, I didn't see you taking FatIrishSow to task when she said it was okay that God didn't answer my prayers for Mom to get better because I support the right to choose (which I certainly didn't at the time.)

You're the kind of simple thinker that thinks you're God. If you can see things simply, than it must be that God just can't. God should save the "nice lady with five kids" but not care about Tim Tebow's football game. In your simple mind, God should be--CAN be--no smarter than you.

It's not simple at all. God is supposedly an omnipotent being, who can do anything. Now, I'm not perfect, and I'm not omnipotent, but i do what I can. When I heard yesterday that another member of this board had been made homeless by the fire out in California, I donated some money to help her until she gets herself situated. So did a lot of posters here, right and left. Almost restored my faith in humanity.

Now. Your God is an omnipotent being who can do ANYTHING. He demands that we all praise him all the time, being kind of a narcissistic creature where even Trump would say, "Dude, tone it down a bit." Yet he won't save the nice lady who worked for his church, but man, Tebow has to win that football game despite being kind of a mediocre quarterback.

That's kind of fucked up.

Your theology and vision of God was no deeper than a puddle in a drought, and so was your faith in the end.

My theology was the one that the Catholic Church spent 12 years trying to terrorize me into. But long before mom got sick, I asked simple questions. Like 'WHy would a Good God drown every baby in the world? "

The answer I got from the frustrated old Lesbian in a habit, 'Because they were wicked babies!!!! WIIIIIIIICKED!"

Just think, in a sane world, this nasty old hag could have gotten some scented candles and found another lady to scissor with... oh well.

Now, I'll admit, even if my mom had lived a longer life, would I still be religious? Probably not. Simply put, if you tell me that mankind is destined to suffer because some lady listened to a talking snake and ate fruit from a magic tree, i'm always going to treat a story like that as kind of silly. Especially when we have fossils that tell a different story.

The "choice" to be responsible, use protection and realize the implications would reduce the number of abortions dramatically

What does FatIrishSow use for birth control?

Her personality.

Pathetic.

He always does that when confronted with things he doesnt like

He's a bitter old man that wants to blame anything and everything for his own failures in life.

Today it's God, tomorrow it might be Trump, who knows the next day.

How come this God you speak of doesn't feed all those babies it lets die of starvation every year?

How come this God you speak of doesn't feed all those babies it lets die of starvation every year?

Free will....you loons really need to learn what its all about and cease looking ridiculous

That's almost as stupid as believing in some benevolent supernatural creature that loves all the children even though it lets millions of those it loves die horrible deaths from starvation and millions of other by horrific diseases. So yeah I don't think this so called God cares all that much about terminating a 12 week old fetus.

Free will....you loons really need to learn what its all about and cease looking ridiculous

That's almost as stupid as believing in some benevolent supernatural creature that loves all the children even though it lets millions of those it loves die horrible deaths from starvation and millions of other by horrific diseases. So yeah I don't think this so called God cares all that much about terminating a 12 week old fetus.

See you remain blind...such a fitting screen name for you

A novel thought, if you don't understand scripture and refuse to listen to what you are told then stay out of discussions.

You won't be taken serious by those that do

`
That's nonsensical. Free will? Whose free will? Human babies are born helpless, they have no free will.

But the people responsible for said baby do have free will and choices

Sit down please

The parents are starving too! When did this God quit loving, quit wanting them?

Apparently, it's this God's choice that they starve.

`
That's nonsensical. Free will? Whose free will? Human babies are born helpless, they have no free will.

Sit down please

Anyone starving in this nation is incapable of taking care of themselves and has no business having children

Stop the BS

`

Sit down please

Anyone starving in this nation is incapable of taking care of themselves and has no business having children

Stop the BS

Ah so your God is selective in that it only cares for US babies. Interesting.

`

Sit down please

Stop the BS

Ah so your God is selective in that it only cares for US babies. Interesting.

He cares for all...in any other nation if you can't feed them don't breed them

If I offer you a puppy am I obligated to feed it for you?

You're wasting my time and your own with your BS

`
Wouldn't free will be an argument for available abortion?

Sure it would. God lets man have free will....what we do with it deternines our fate.

Man decides abortion is okie dokie and permits it. In the end we answer for our actions

Forum List

Back