🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.

Abortion is a barberic practice. Everyone will argue pro and anti, but both sides are dumb about it. The pro abortion side are crooks and cowards. No one here who is for abortion would dare post a YouTube of a scrape and suck being preformed, and no high school sex ex class would show it to their class because those young ladies would likely think alittle harder about having one done, and the cowardly mods here don’t have the balls or stomach to allow it. Abortion is a cash cow for planned parenthood, and it’s a hot button issue at election time for polititions, that’s why they won’t pass a law making it legal. The prolife polititions do the same thing for the same reason. Abortion is good business for republicans and democrats in Congress. They love it.

Although I hate it, I don’t have to carry the child. I can walk away from a child, a woman can not, at least not as easy as I can. It’s the woman’s call. All men who hate abortion, not many of you are willing to help out. If people don’t want abortion get it through your head, God or no God abortion isn’t going anywhere. How about providing more options for these women? And those who are pro abortion, how about electing polititions who will make a law so it’s no longer an issue?

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.
4A052B8C-25E1-4AB0-8D9F-A0176ACCF910.jpeg

Seriously?!Again...no accountabilityWhy are my ethics, for opposing abortion, being questioned?What about those having kids you can't support,Bringing kids into their life of poverty...What about their ethics?How does their irresponsibility become my problem?
`
`

10410302-1069192306455336-6099038887430026162-n.png

Seriously?!Again...no accountabilityWhy are my ethics, for opposing abortion, being questioned?What about those having kids you can't support,Bringing kids into their life of poverty...What about their ethics?How does their irresponsibility become my problem?
`
`

How about you? Or you just a gum flapper to? Post a Vedio of an abortion being preformed. If neither of you can you and the dude who crushes on PeeWee are fake.

`
`

How about you? Or you just a gum flapper to? Post a Vedio of an abortion being preformed. If neither of you can you and the dude who crushes on PeeWee are fake.
Here ya go. Enjoy...

Because as a conservative she believes individuals should by free choice provide a safety net...and she practices that. I disagree but respect the fact she walks the walk.

Walking the walk is fine, and even something out of the ordinary, and not the problem.

Not walking an inch in somebody else's shoes, willfully confusing fetuses with babies, claiming to know god's will, and thus armed going all Taliban on everybody else, however, is.

Oh, FatIrishSow, you are the one who is angry here all the time... that you can't impose your religious stupidity on the rest of us.

... and your denigration and vulgarity will sure help her see light and reason, and inspire mutual respect.

I've NEVER seen someone win or lose an abortion discussion...never.

In my view, it isn't even close.

In a non-Taliban, secular society, and in anything even remotely similar to a "discussion", reason and facts win, by default. Whoever brings "god's will" or similar nonsense into that discussion has already lost.

Facts, actual research, and reason inform us there's two ways to reduce abortions. 1) Information at an early age in combination with easy (free) availability of contraceptives. 2) Creating an environment that makes it as easy as possible for women (parents) to reconcile life plans and raising kids. Criminalizing abortions does one thing in particular, it raises the suffering of kids, parents, mothers in particular, and explodes the death toll among women in self-induced or botched, back-alley abortions.

That, there, is the abortion debate won, and it was won decades ago. Doesn't preclude the Taliban to screech otherwise, but they still lost that debate. Hence the screeching.

Black Lives Matter ONLY IF you're a white cop!

People against abortion, are against abortion,
REGARDLESS of race, religion or political affiliation.

Being a conservative has nothing to do with anything,
there are plenty of liberals who are against abortion
It is after birth the ethics get tricky for some of you guys. It goes from being a child to being a parisite, anchor baby, spawn, moocher...ironic. One side’s prebirth parisite is the other’s post birth parisite.
It is after birth the ethics get tricky for some of you guys. It goes from being a child to being a parisite, anchor baby, spawn, moocher...ironic. One side’s prebirth parisite is the other’s post birth parisite.
Seriously?!

Again...no accountability

Why are my ethics, for opposing abortion, being questioned?

What about those having kids you can't support,
Bringing kids into their life of poverty...
What about their ethics?

How does their irresponsibility become my problem?
Your ethics are being questioned for the same reason you question mine. The child has no choice. Once it is born it isn’t your problem. It is her business. Before it is born, it seems to be everyone’s business but hers.

Anyone who believes abortion is murder and doesn't go stop an abortion clinic is an accessory to murder, by his/her own definition.

Forum List

Back