🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every statue is being destroyed

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
These thugs and punks have moved on from the confederates to the founding fathers
They even destroyed Grant and damaged Jackson
These illiterate losers of society would be shot dead in the old days
Even Washington has been torn down in many places
They’re erasing our history and these “ illiterate waste of DNA” should be shot dead

Looking more like a Civil insurrection than even a riot

Democrat mayors and governors are in full support, they just stand by and do nothing.

Vote Republican, vote Trump and restore law and order wherever possible is the best hope..

Don't let the Democratic Party turn American cities into a third world shit holes like Democrats have done to every major city they politically control..

Last edited:
De Blasio is going to fix New York's problems by removing the infamous Racist Teddy Roosevelt's statue where it has stood in front of the Museum of Natural History for 80 years. I wonder if he'll replace him with a statue of Al Sharpton?

I hear that Yale was founded by a slave trader, funny that the fascist domestic terrorist group BLM is cool with that, maybe because they paid them protection money.

I agree with Donald Trump Jr.... when he says that a good question

1592889091353.png

These thugs and punks have moved on from the confederates to the founding fathers
They’re erasing our history and these “ illiterate waste of DNA” should be shot dead

As far as the statue of Jackson is concerned, I have no problem with it's being gone. The SCOTUS ruled against the Indian Removal Act, yet that a**hole said, "let me see them enforce it," and forcibly removed all but the Seminole and a few other tribes in Florida. That horrendous embarrassment that Jackson and the military committed became known as the "Trail of Tears." So, good riddance to his statue.

As far as the statue of Jackson is concerned, I have no problem with it's being gone. The SCOTUS ruled against the Indian Removal Act, yet that a**hole said, "let me see them enforce it," and forcibly removed all but the Seminole and a few other tribes in Florida. That horrendous embarrassment that Jackson and the military committed became known as the "Trail of Tears." So, good riddance to his statue.
You do realize this fascist “Pol Pots “ don’t care about the name . It’s all about maximum destruction.
You think these “ genetically damaged vermin “‘even know who is who ??
They demolished grant

I wish they destroyed every FDR stature lol
He deserves to be obliterated !!!

We have zero functional police in the big cities
You want that BMW
You don’t need 70 grand
Just steal it

Democrat mayors and governors are in full support, they just stand by and do nothing.

Vote Republican, vote Trump and restore law and order wherever possible is the best hope..

Don't let the Democratic Party turn American cities into a third world shit holes like Democrats have done to every major city they politically control..

Unfortunately, Trump seems to be the only one fighting to retain our American heritage. A majority of Republicans are simply ignoring the issue, which makes me furious.

You do realize this fascist “Pol Pots “ don’t care about the name . It’s all about maximum destruction.
They demolished grant
I didn't say I didn't know that they don't care about what statue they are destroying. They are actually, pro-Communist and thus, the goal is to divide and conquer. Destroy a nation's past and present and rebuild it into a Communist utopia. The major problem with that is that only the few original leaders gain control and millions of others die, ensuring that only one voice and party is heard. I just won't miss Jackson's statue.

They demolished grant
I didn't say I didn't know that they don't care about what statue they are destroying. They are actually, pro-Communist and thus, the goal is to divide and conquer. Destroy a nation's past and present and rebuild it into a Communist utopia. The major problem with that is that only the few original leaders gain control and millions of others die, ensuring that only one voice and party is heard. I just won't miss Jackson's statue.
The trail of tears was heart wrenching
It will be up to the “ silent white man” to obliterate then if their neighborhoods are next

Unfortunately, Trump seems to be the only one fighting to retain our American heritage. A majority of Republicans are simply ignoring the issue, which makes me furious.

I tend to agree Kathy but alas the other options are completely hideous or worse... ;)

.. and where have been for the past 7 years... :)

Last I checked, all of the statues of Lenin, Marx, Hitler, they are safe. Only Washington, Jefferson, Grant, Lincoln, Roosevelt, etc., need worry.

I tend to agree Kathy but alas the other options are completely hideous or worse... ;)

IMO, it's our fault as well. Some of us call and write our reps however, most do not.

Who cares!

We are back to 2011 delinquent mortgage payments

People deserve the consequences of their stupidity
and will have their eyes pried opened

These statues are going to be the least of our problems
and disposables should enjoy their privilege while they can

IMO, it's our fault as well. Some of us call and write our reps however, most do not.
My reps are all democrat so they encourage racism and vandalism.

Forum List

Back