🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every Trump Policy is like that Daft Punk Song. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
He was on Fox and Friends today and everytime they asked him a question they threw in the word specifically.

And every Trump answer went the same way: First he points out how bad that thing is. Then he says its the worst in

a. Human History
b. That he's ever seen
c. Perhaps of anyone or anything.

And ends with one of the words from the Daft Punk song. We have to be stonger. Be tougher!

Sometimes he'll even throw in "Wacking them hard" as a solution and even the masterminds at F&F couldnt get him to tell them what that means.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Is there something wrong with being faster, stronger and better?

Sure sounds better than Hillary - weaker, more corrupt, and more criminal.

Gawd, is that all you got...it sounds good so yeah?

Being stronger faster and better is hardly an insult, you should work on your denigration skills.

Hillary has the strength of a wet toilet paper, so I understand why you might see it that way. Weakness is strength.

Being stronger faster and better is hardly an insult, you should work on your denigration skills.

Hillary has the strength of a wet toilet paper, so I understand why you might see it that way. Weakness is strength.

You think this is about whether being stronger is good or not? Well step aside and let the adults talk

Did Trump add .....
"Believe me" like 10 or 15 times?....

Everytime. He doesn't have policies he just says we need to do what we've been doing just harder, better, faster, stronger.

When you ask his supporters how? They get really angry...taking on Trump's personality.

Forum List

Back