Everyone at my Thanksgiving dinner was really happy Trump won

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.

Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

Yep, you won with more than 2 million fewer votes.

Okay, can someone tell me what exactly a 'safe space' is? Do they have like armed safe space guards? What are the rules inside a safe space?

There was one young woman from a lefty city at the dinner who was not happy. We did not discuss politics other than someone gave her this, (it was her birthday)

66481546.jpg

He said the election was rigged and he loves the poorly educated.

you fought trump, tooth and nail, and I will never let you forget it.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Isn't that nice?

Someone finally loves you

Isn't that nice?

I didn't vote for him, but you did and he loves you.

Isn't that nice?

I wrote in my own name.

Neither of the candidates deserved the nomination, much less my vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

ya, ya stepped into the voting booth knowing the rules and you're complaining about em now.
Maybe you shouldn't vote next time.

but with several more states

Isn't that nice?

I wrote in my own name.

Why did you even bother wasting gas and time to go then? Really I mean , you could of just stayed home or at work. Do you think you made some sort of statement. Unless you tell people that, they don't know. I guess that means you could not look pass the nominees, and look at the issues.

We got the votes that matter.

Isn't that nice?

I wrote in my own name.

Why did you even bother wasting gas and time to go then? Really I mean , you could of just stayed home or at work. Do you think you made some sort of statement. Unless you tell people that, they don't know. I guess that means you could not look pass the nominees, and look at the issues.

You may not have noticed, but there were other elections decided than the one for the presidency.

and I will enjoy January 20th for 2 reasons...

1. Obama is leaving the WH

2. Hillary isn't replacing him.

the trump landslide is proof that the actual Trump approval was closer to 70% than how the rats reported it to be around 35%.
LOL Trump landslide. The buyers remorse is going to be swift and massive with this one.

Forum List

Back