Everyone but Trump favors letting Muslims into country from ISIS countries

On 9/11, we went 'ATC Zero' forcing all civilian aircraft to land and those coming here to divert to non-US countries 'until we can figure out what's going on.'

Just like Trump.

The recruiting for Daesh will go through the roof if the US were to ban all Muslims from coming into this country.

They would say that the Great Satan is scared of them, and that they are winning the war against the US.

Or, they would pander to jealousy and tell everyone that the Great Satan wants them to live in poverty and war because they hate Islam and don't want to share.

I don't understand the lefties , why does anyone have the 'right' to enter the USA . I say , exclude them ALL , build Fortress America .

thanks but I still that they have below par thinking ability Deltex !!

best country in the world for my 66 years and these libs are ruining it for their kids and future young Americans .

Progressives want more mass murders here. They need them to strip away more freedoms from the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I don't understand the lefties , why does anyone have the 'right' to enter the USA . I say , exclude them ALL , build Fortress America .

So you want to ban all Muslims from America who are not US Citizens?

Bright Idea... How do you know who is Muslim or not?

So you want to ban all Muslims from America who are not US Citizens?

Bright Idea... How do you know who is Muslim or not?
I would say that importation of muslims should be stopped Ted . Existing muslims in the US are the price that we will have to put up with until natural life span takes over Ted .

The recruiting for Daesh will go through the roof if the US were to ban all Muslims from coming into this country.

They would say that the Great Satan is scared of them, and that they are winning the war against the US.

Or, they would pander to jealousy and tell everyone that the Great Satan wants them to live in poverty and war because they hate Islam and don't want to share.
Most of that is going to happen, regardless... may as well be killed for a bull, than a sheep.

So is Drumpf stupid? Or does he know how stupid his fans are?

Does he not know what is wrong with this idiotic idea? Does he not know its not possible?

Or does he know his base are too stupid to get it?

Like the rest of the right, he has proven he is on the side of the terrorists and against his own country.

Next, they'll be wanting to guarantee them the right to buy any gun they want.

Oh wait....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back