Everyone is dancing around the truth in the Sandra Bland arrest. What happened is obvious.

He was giving her a WARNING...you complete and utter moron!!! If he was the foaming at the mouth racist that you and Ms. Bland seem to think he was...HE WOULD HAVE CITED HER FOR A MOVING VIOLATION!!!!

You made the claim that the officer in question was in violation of a Supreme Court ruling on extending a traffic stop. Would you like to explain what Supreme Court ruling that might be? Or are you going to continue your usual habit of making claims that you then run away from?

Go back earlier in the thread, I posted a link to it.

I'm not going to waste my time reposting the same fucking links over and over again.

This cop is a piece of shit and he doesn't need to have a badge.

You always claim the same thing, Joey...that you posted a link to back up your bullshit in an earlier post and don't want to waste your time reposting it. Only there never is a prior link that backs up your claims and you have time to waste posting nonsense like "Silly Negro, rights are for White People!" Who do you think you fool with that? Tell me what Supreme Court ruling that Texas trooper violated.

You always claim the same thing, Joey...that you posted a link to back up your bullshit in an earlier post and don't want to waste your time reposting it. Only there never is a prior link that backs up your claims and you have time to waste posting nonsense like "Silly Negro, rights are for White People!" Who do you think you fool with that? Tell me what Supreme Court ruling that Texas trooper violated.

Again- go back in the thread, it's there.

I've posted it once. that's sufficient.

Again- go back in the thread, it's there.

I've posted it once. that's sufficient.

It's not there. You've painted yourself into yet another corner with claims you can't back up and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. I went back and looked, Sparky!

You're a serial liar, Joey. You've been caught doing it so many times at this point it's becoming the punch line to a running joke.

t's not there. You've painted yourself into yet another corner with claims you can't back up and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. I went back and looked, Sparky!

Go back and look again. I don't think you checked through all 69 pages in the last five minutes.

Who's lying now?

You're a serial liar, Joey. You've been caught doing it so many times at this point it's becoming the punch line to a running joke.

Now, i really believe you checked all 69 pages in this thread and found I didn't post any links. No, really.

t's not there. You've painted yourself into yet another corner with claims you can't back up and now you're trying to lie your way out of it. I went back and looked, Sparky!

Go back and look again. I don't think you checked through all 69 pages in the last five minutes.

Who's lying now?

Now, i really believe you checked all 69 pages in this thread and found I didn't post any links. No, really.

Show me I'm wrong, Joey! Show me that you're not a POS liar!

I hope you're not talking about your reference to the Rodriguez ruling by the Supreme Court? That doesn't even apply here you buffoon! That ruling was that a traffic stop can't be extended once a ticket or warning has been issued and signed. It was a case where a drug dog was brought in AFTER a ticket had been issued and signed for yet the police officers involved refused to let the suspects go until the drug dog arrived and made a discovery of methamphetamine. The Supreme Court ruled that once the ticket was issued and signed for that the police had no more right to hold the suspect there. In Sandra Bland's case...she hadn't signed her warning ticket so her interaction with the Trooper was still ongoing and completely lawful. He wasn't holding her there for an extended amount of time...he was in the process of having her sign a warning ticket.

And if you'd cited your nonsense I wouldn't have had to waste all that time looking for something that turned out to be a JOKE!

And if you'd cited your nonsense I wouldn't have had to waste all that time looking for something that turned out to be a JOKE!

Well, no, it's a valid thing. The guy escalated the situation.

Now a young lady is dead and someone better be held accoutable.

This cop is as good a scapegoat as anyone.

The "young lady" committed suicide! SHE is responsible for that...nobody else...SHE is! She attempted to commit suicide prior to ever running into the trooper you want to make a scapegoat.

For your information, Joey the definition of scapegoat is a someone who is unfairly blamed for something that others have done.

And NO...the Rodriguez ruling by the Supreme Court is NOT a valid thing in regards to this case. Bland wasn't kept there by the trooper after he had finished doing the paperwork on either a ticket or a warning. He ran her information and had returned to her car but she hadn't signed the warning that he was giving her. In the Rodriguez case, the Supreme Court ruled that police can't keep you after they have finished writing you up. Once they've done so and you've signed...you're on your way. Until that process takes place you are considered "detained" and are required by law to act accordingly.

Last edited:
The "young lady" committed suicide! SHE is responsible for that...nobody else...SHE is! She attempted to commit suicide prior to ever running into the trooper you want to make a scapegoat.

For your information, Joey the definition of scapegoat is a someone who is unfairly blamed for something that others have done.

this girl committed suicide because this cop brutalized her and put her in traumatic situation. So, yeah, he deserves some of the blame.

And NO...the Rodriguez ruling by the Supreme Court is NOT a valid thing in regards to this case. Bland wasn't kept there by the trooper after he had finished doing the paperwork on either a ticket or a warning. He ran her information and had returned to her car but she hadn't signed the warning that he was giving her. In the Rodriguez case, the Supreme Court ruled that police can't keep you after they have finished writing you up. Once they've done so and you've signed...you're on your way. Until that process takes place you are considered "detained" and are required by law to act accordingly.

You keep pretending that kind of legal hairsplitting is going to save this thug cop when people watch film of him brutalizing this young lady and screaming "I'm going to LITE YOU UP!" at her like a maniac.

This isn't a Trayvon or a Mike Brown you can paint as a scary thug by publishing a picture of another black person. This is a young woman who did everything you clueless white people say that the Darkies need to do. She got an education and a job... and you treated her like shit anyway.

this girl committed suicide because this cop brutalized her and put her in traumatic situation. So, yeah, he deserves some of the blame.

You keep pretending that kind of legal hairsplitting is going to save this thug cop when people watch film of him brutalizing this young lady and screaming "I'm going to LITE YOU UP!" at her like a maniac.

This isn't a Trayvon or a Mike Brown you can paint as a scary thug by publishing a picture of another black person. This is a young woman who did everything you clueless white people say that the Darkies need to do. She got an education and a job... and you treated her like shit anyway.

I suppose you want to blame that trooper for her previous attempt at suicide? Who's fault was that, Joe? Bland wasn't "brutalized"...she was arrested. She was taken to jail and then booked. She wasn't "brutalized" there either. She CHOSE to commit suicide. Who does THAT? She ranted about taking the trooper to court when he was arresting her. So why didn't she?

What's sad is that Sandra Bland repeatedly called friends and family from the jail and was growing increasingly frustrated because nobody was coming to help her with the $500 she needed to get out on bond. So you tell me, Campers...your sister is in jail...or your friend is in jail...they call looking for help and nobody bonds her out? Nice family...nice friends... These are the same people who are now saying they are shocked by what happened and DEMANDING an investigation! You couldn't get off your ass to help your friend Sandra when she was calling you but you're up in arms NOW? Really?

I suppose you want to blame that trooper for her previous attempt at suicide? Who's fault was that, Joe? Bland wasn't "brutalized"...she was arrested. She was taken to jail and then booked. She wasn't "brutalized" there either. She CHOSE to commit suicide. Who does THAT? She ranted about taking the trooper to court when he was arresting her. So why didn't she?

What's sad is that Sandra Bland repeatedly called friends and family from the jail and was growing increasingly frustrated because nobody was coming to help her with the $500 she needed to get out on bond. So you tell me, Campers...your sister is in jail...or your friend is in jail...they call looking for help and nobody bonds her out? Nice family...nice friends... These are the same people who are now saying they are shocked by what happened and DEMANDING an investigation! You couldn't get off your ass to help your friend Sandra when she was calling you but you're up in arms NOW? Really?

Yup, them shiftless negros, how dare they be so poor they have to scrounge up a $500 bail bond?

i knew you'd find a way to blame the Darkies! I had faith in you, man.

Yup, them shiftless negros, how dare they be so poor they have to scrounge up a $500 bail bond?

i knew you'd find a way to blame the Darkies! I had faith in you, man.

"Darkies"? I know you dearly want to make this about racism, Joey...because that's what you DO but this isn't about skin pigmentation...it's about finding out who your friends really are. The person that can't be bothered to show up when you call from jail ISN'T your friend.

Well, I'm just happy to live in a country where that behaviour from a policeman would not be considered acceptable.

Rather you guys than me if you are happy to accept that policeman's behaviour as reasonable and normal.
You are required to obey the traffic laws for good reasons. Sociopaths like Sandra Bland think that all of the public roads are their personal private property.

You are required to obey the traffic laws for good reasons. Sociopaths like Sandra Bland think that all of the public roads are their personal private property.
There is nothing about Bland's behavior that suggests she might be sociopathic. She was in a hyper-emotional frame of mind at the time which could be attributed to any number of events in her life. So I believe when such individuals are observed violating traffic laws by police they should be issued warnings or citations and not provoked into behaving in a manner which might subject them to arrest.

American police officers are equipped with an arsenal of procedural rules, regulations and laws which enable them to arrest an ordinary individual for behavior associated with the most minor infractions of administrative or traffic codes. Unfortunately there are many (too many) cops who are well-versed in methods of applying this web of insidious petit mandates to the purpose of coercing submissive behavior from citizens who qualify for punitive citation.

Most people who are stopped for traffic infractions are perfectly willing to behave submissively, even sycophantically, toward the officer to avoid avoid being cited, others, for one reason or other, are not. While their behavior toward the officer is less than abusive it might reflect annoyance and/or agitation. So the arising question is whether it serves the interests of society more for the officer to assert his authority on such an individual for the purpose of commanding respect for his official status, or for him to focus on the purpose of the stop, ignore the offensive attitude of the driver, issue the citation, and be on his way.

I believe the Sandra Bland example speaks for itself. In this example the officer could easily have ignored her offensive attitude, issued a warning or a citation and resumed patrol. But he chose to transact provocatively with an already agitated woman, whom he ended up arresting, and who committed suicide in jail, causing him to be suspended, unnecessarily calling negative attention to his agency and quite possibly prompting a costly lawsuit.

But in spite of the negative outcome of this traffic stop the vast majority of cops will insist that Trooper Encinio handled it properly.

There is nothing about Bland's behavior that suggests she might be sociopathic. She was in a hyper-emotional frame of mind at the time which could be attributed to any number of events in her life. So I believe when such individuals are observed violating traffic laws by police they should be issued warnings or citations and not provoked into behaving in a manner which might subject them to arrest.

American police officers are equipped with an arsenal of procedural rules, regulations and laws which enable them to arrest an ordinary individual for behavior associated with the most minor infractions of administrative or traffic codes. Unfortunately there are many (too many) cops who are well-versed in methods of applying this web of insidious petit mandates to the purpose of coercing submissive behavior from citizens who qualify for punitive citation.

Most people who are stopped for traffic infractions are perfectly willing to behave submissively, even sycophantically, toward the officer to avoid avoid being cited, others, for one reason or other, are not. While their behavior toward the officer is less than abusive it might reflect annoyance and/or agitation. So the arising question is whether it serves the interests of society more for the officer to assert his authority on such an individual for the purpose of commanding respect for his official status, or for him to focus on the purpose of the stop, ignore the offensive attitude of the driver, issue the citation, and be on his way.

I believe the Sandra Bland example speaks for itself. In this example the officer could easily have ignored her offensive attitude, issued a warning or a citation and resumed patrol. But he chose to transact provocatively with an already agitated woman, whom he ended up arresting, and who committed suicide in jail, causing him to be suspended, unnecessarily calling negative attention to his agency and quite possibly prompting a costly lawsuit.

But in spite of the negative outcome of this traffic stop the vast majority of cops will insist that Trooper Encinio handled it properly.
I saw the video. The whole thing, not just the snippets that the MSM fed to the ignorant masses. It appears to me that the only thing he did improperly is fail to wait for backup before he arrested the racist sociopath.

"Darkies"? I know you dearly want to make this about racism, Joey...because that's what you DO but this isn't about skin pigmentation...it's about finding out who your friends really are. The person that can't be bothered to show up when you call from jail ISN'T your friend.

Again, she'd never have been pulled over and treated like that if she was white.

Everyone knows this.

But those shiftless Darkies didn't come up with the money fast enough before they "suicided" her in jail. Yeah, that's it.

Again, she'd never have been pulled over and treated like that if she was white.

Everyone knows this.

But those shiftless Darkies didn't come up with the money fast enough before they "suicided" her in jail. Yeah, that's it.

Tell me could you tell she was black from the dash cam before she got pulled over?

I couldn't

She committed a traffic violation. I have been pulled over for not signalling before changing lanes as have millions of other people

Forum List

Back