Everyone making less then 25,000 per year

Everyone making less then 25,000 per year should get $300 per month in food stamps and be allowed to take skill based classes at their local community college backed by the tax payers. Skill based is computer, business, or any classes that help them get a better job to boost their income upwards.

This is the right thing to do....

Time to start helping people instead of hurting them.

and repubs say "LET THEM DIE!"
Nobody said let them die. We said let them improve themselves. Preferably on their own dime and time. Then they will appreciate what they have instead of looking to us for more when they fuck around and don't gain any education or job skills.
Making min wage,need welfare to pay for food and rent and you expect the poor to pay for college? Special kind of stupid huh?
I also never said you had some right to being a 4 year full time student at a state university living in a dorm. Go take some classes at a community college while you work and live at home. Why the hell do we have to provide that for them?

I wish more folks would say what you just did.

Include work-study colleges...

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Curtis Institute Of Music
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute
8 Colleges Where Students Attend For Free - Best College Reviews
www.bestcollegereviews.org/features/8-colleges-where-students-attend-for-free/
Can also go to Europe where its MUCH cheaper for almost EVERY college because they don't think you should be punished for wanting to educate yourself or go so far into debt you never get out like the US does.

No, let's let that foreign country help their poor people as they see fit and you provide anything you wish to a poor person using your money.
Do conservatives REALLY not understand that ALL of our taxes go wherever the government says and not where WE say they should go? I really overestimate the IQ of most people obviously...things I realize as OBVIOUS,must not be as obvious to everyone else which is just sad. I see the value in BOOSTING people UP with teaching them skills others I guess don't. They complain about welfare that comes from our taxes and isn't going to end but don't want to end that by pushing for the taxes to go towards teaching a skill instead of just giving away welfare.

Then you justify the government using money in a manner for which it has no authority? In other words, you oppose abiding by the Constitution?
Does constitution say we are to use money for foreign countries? Illegal wars? I doubt it. Oh and no I don't put much emphasis on the constitution I think its out dated and not clear enough. Not like our governments abide by it anyways so why the hell should we!?
Nobody said let them die. We said let them improve themselves. Preferably on their own dime and time. Then they will appreciate what they have instead of looking to us for more when they fuck around and don't gain any education or job skills.
Making min wage,need welfare to pay for food and rent and you expect the poor to pay for college? Special kind of stupid huh?
I also never said you had some right to being a 4 year full time student at a state university living in a dorm. Go take some classes at a community college while you work and live at home. Why the hell do we have to provide that for them?

That costs money as well. My wife is starting college come summer....not sure how in the hell we are gonna pay for her books yet....I got financial aid when I went for 1 semester but my books cost me over 300$....fucking rip off. It doesn't cost AS MUCH as normal 4 year college does but it still costs money and the time as well...she will be working full time,help me take care of 4 kids and our home AND going to college...should be done in 2 years with her associates in Nursing so she can become an RN and EASILY double our income per year so its worth it,its just extremely hard and stressful.
See there. You don't need anything from tax payers. You two figured out how to get it done so why can't everyone else? Good luck to your wife.
Oh we could use it for sure. I am already now contemplating HOW to pay for her books..may end pawning title to car for it and get it back then I ain't sure. We get medicaid already as do the kids....We will be different once she becomes a great paid worker because I know my taxes are MUCH better off being used to bring people UP instead of just giving them welfare to sit on their ass...

Medicaid for you and the kids? You're welcome since I and my wife are two of those paying for your healthcare. Provide for you own kids. They're not anyone else's responsibility.

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute
Can also go to Europe where its MUCH cheaper for almost EVERY college because they don't think you should be punished for wanting to educate yourself or go so far into debt you never get out like the US does.

So you think someone not willing to pay higher taxes so you/your wife can go to college is punishing you? Those being punished are those forced to fund the Medicaid you use. We don't owe you anything because you won't provide for yourself.

Do conservatives REALLY not understand that ALL of our taxes go wherever the government says and not where WE say they should go? I really overestimate the IQ of most people obviously...things I realize as OBVIOUS,must not be as obvious to everyone else which is just sad. I see the value in BOOSTING people UP with teaching them skills others I guess don't. They complain about welfare that comes from our taxes and isn't going to end but don't want to end that by pushing for the taxes to go towards teaching a skill instead of just giving away welfare.

Then you justify the government using money in a manner for which it has no authority? In other words, you oppose abiding by the Constitution?
Does constitution say we are to use money for foreign countries? Illegal wars? I doubt it. Oh and no I don't put much emphasis on the constitution I think its out dated and not clear enough. Not like our governments abide by it anyways so why the hell should we!?

That costs money as well. My wife is starting college come summer....not sure how in the hell we are gonna pay for her books yet....I got financial aid when I went for 1 semester but my books cost me over 300$....fucking rip off. It doesn't cost AS MUCH as normal 4 year college does but it still costs money and the time as well...she will be working full time,help me take care of 4 kids and our home AND going to college...should be done in 2 years with her associates in Nursing so she can become an RN and EASILY double our income per year so its worth it,its just extremely hard and stressful.

A two year nursing degree? Hope she's not my nurse if I ever need one.
Its a legit degree. You can get a 4 year one if you want it but it makes no difference. Just costs more money etc. She has to pass the RN exam once she is done with college just as she had to pass her CNA exam. You can google it its legit 100%.

ADN vs. BSN: Which should you choose?

It does make a difference. In pay and in training. I have firsthand knowledge of it. My wife is a nurse. She has a BSN, MSN, and DNP.

Having been one for over 25 years, my wife can attest to the difference between a RN and a BSN.
Slight different in pay yes and in training which is mostly just more technology classes etc I posted the difference. That's a lot of damn degrees! LOL....I will be happy with her getting her 2 year at first...its up to her if she wants to get more...she has the brains for it so I am all for it I just want pulled up out of this living paycheck to paycheck shit right now.

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute

There is no right to a college education.

Stop begging.

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute

So you think someone not willing to pay higher taxes so you/your wife can go to college is punishing you? Those being punished are those forced to fund the Medicaid you use. We don't owe you anything because you won't provide for yourself.
Then people should stop being hypocrites and make sure the taxes taken ANYWAYS are put to use for education so the poor DON'T need and CAN'T get medicaid or food stamps because they are too highly paid to get it. But go ahead keep thinking its better for taxes already taken go to welfare for lazy people and foreign aid instead of to a college for the poor to attend and get ahead so then THEY are the ones also paying taxes. I can't help fix stupid. Oh and yes making a profit off of people trying to educate themselves should be a fucking crime. Its disgusting.

All they know is that somebody else is getting something for free that they themselves had to pay for.

Apparently you don't see that as a problem. Why does someone that doesn't have what I had to earn have a right to get it handed to them for nothing and it be funded by those of us willing to do for ourselves. Are you saying someone unwilling to provide for themselves deserves the same thing as those of us willing to do so?
You do realize you are already providing for them right? Our taxes goes to their welfare every month....this is where I don't understand republicans etc. 200 million workers in this country so the taxes going towards people in ANY situation is VERY VERY little. Why would someone want to keep paying people to do nothing but sit on their ass instead of using the carrot AND the stick? Give them the ability to attend college or a trade school etc by paying for the classes etc and they have 5 years to get the hell off welfare. Its not an option as long as you are able bodied mentally and physically. I see no downside. More tax payers instead of tax takers,more money coming into the country etc and HOPEFULLY their kids would see that their parents can make a better life and so can they!

You morons keep harping on the amount. The amount has nothing to do with it. If it's a penny, it's one cent too much.

You assume one thing that makes your argument faulty. You assume that going means finishing and results the way you claim. If I'm going to be expected to invest in them, I need a guarantee or a refund when they don't.

They have a way to go. Either work, get scholarships, have their parents fund it, or some combination of the three. If their parent's aren't willing to do for them and invest in them, I damn sure don't see it as a good investment for me. I don't need to know them personally to know that. All I need to know is that those who do know them personally won't invest in them.
And you are still having your taxes used for their welfare....you keep forgetting that. As usual when it comes to education the country will move forward WITH or WITHOUT the conservatives who hate education.

I haven't forgotten that some, not matter what is done, will be leeches on society.

Oh, you're one of those idiots that expects someone else to fund your education and thinks when they say no to your demands it means they hate education. I'm all for it. In fact, I'm for it so much that I earned three degrees, my wife earned four, my oldest daughter one, and my youngest is working on hers. I love them so much that what scholarships didn't cover, I paid because it's my responsibility to do so. I wish you loved yourself and your family as much. That you won't do for them what you demand others be forced to do, you prove you don't.

Everyone making less then 25,000 per year should get $300 per month in food stamps and be allowed to take skill based classes at their local community college backed by the tax payers. Skill based is computer, business, or any classes that help them get a better job to boost their income upwards.

They don't have to die.

They just need to actively participate in their upward mobility.

I'm not a Republican.

I'll assist them in the most basic needs for a limited time.

Never say die. Suffer for their stupidity... yes Get off of your ass and work like everyone else.

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute

Stop begging.
Like I said WE will move forward with or without you CONservatives . You people are about as dumb as a box of rocks. Whine about poor people on welfare,whine about wanting to help those poor get an education so then THEY are paying taxes just like you...whine whine whine its all conservatives do. Its why Europe is DECADES ahead of the US. No surprise. Just hope my kids listen and get the hell out of this armpit of the world known as the US.

They don't have to die.

I'm not a Republican.

Never say die. Suffer for their stupidity... yes Get off of your ass and work like everyone else.
Carrot and Stick. Offer the education paid for and let them know you got 5 years to accomplish it bc everyone that is able bodied in some way are being kicked off welfare.

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute

Then people should stop being hypocrites and make sure the taxes taken ANYWAYS are put to use for education so the poor DON'T need and CAN'T get medicaid or food stamps because they are too highly paid to get it. But go ahead keep thinking its better for taxes already taken go to welfare for lazy people and foreign aid instead of to a college for the poor to attend and get ahead so then THEY are the ones also paying taxes. I can't help fix stupid. Oh and yes making a profit off of people trying to educate themselves should be a fucking crime. Its disgusting.

Certain taxes I pay do go for education. 1st - 12th grade. Sad part is despite paying them, my children went to private school.

You can't fix stupid yet you want people to invest in education for your wife.

Expecting other to do for your family what you won't do proves you can't fix stupid.

They don't have to die.

I'm not a Republican.

Carrot and Stick. Offer the education paid for and let them know you got 5 years to accomplish it bc everyone that is able bodied in some way are being kicked off welfare.

Still assuming that offering it means it will follow through? You're correct. You can't fix stupid. That's why your'e not a good investment.

34pgao4.jpg

So you think humans that work but can't afford to feed their goddamn families are animals? Yet, you call yourself a christian? You can burn in hell you nasty piece of shit. Fuck you.
Simpleton.

Don't have a family that you can't support.

No, let's let that foreign country help their poor people as they see fit and you provide anything you wish to a poor person using your money.

See there. You don't need anything from tax payers. You two figured out how to get it done so why can't everyone else? Good luck to your wife.
Oh we could use it for sure. I am already now contemplating HOW to pay for her books..may end pawning title to car for it and get it back then I ain't sure. We get medicaid already as do the kids....We will be different once she becomes a great paid worker because I know my taxes are MUCH better off being used to bring people UP instead of just giving them welfare to sit on their ass...

If you and your kids get Medicaid, the amount you pay in taxes, if any, doesn't do shit toward what you claim. Medicaid is a form of welfare and you use it.

I am done trying educate the conservatives...let them continue WHINING about people getting welfare and whining about taxes going to get those people OFF welfare...like I said earlier liberalism AND conservatism are killing this country with their asinine beliefs. I will sit back and watch the country collapse because Muh Constitution and Muh taxes are better than having an EDUCATED SOCIETY. Hopefully I will be doing this from Europe where all 4 of my kids are smart enough to go to college in and STAY IN!

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute

Stop begging.
Like I said WE will move forward with or without you CONservatives . You people are about as dumb as a box of rocks. Whine about poor people on welfare,whine about wanting to help those poor get an education so then THEY are paying taxes just like you...whine whine whine its all conservatives do. Its why Europe is DECADES ahead of the US. No surprise. Just hope my kids listen and get the hell out of this armpit of the world known as the US.

1. 'As I said...not "Like I said.'

2. "You people are about as dumb as a box of rocks."
Please be sure to let me know when you'd like to compare educational backgrounds....I can always use comic relief.

3. "Whine about poor people on welfare,whine about wanting to help those poor get an education so then THEY are paying taxes just like you..."
You dunce....my family came here with nothing.....then worked 16 hours a day.

4. "Its why Europe is DECADES ahead of the US."
Don't let the door hit you.....

5. "Just hope my kids listen and get the hell out of this armpit of the world known as the US"
More parking spaces for those of us who love this country.

Libs do I also have to buy your kids diapers, shoes, clothes, and school supplies? Seriously I need to know how much its going to cost me to support YOUR kids. Its getting to where I should be able to claim you people as dependents on my tax return.

Well then you should be lobbying to have their EMPLOYERS pay them a decent wage - wages that said employers CAN claim meaning that for every $1.00 they pay said employees, they save $0.35 in federal income tax, so that this $1.00 per hour raise only really costs them $0.65.

OTOH, the food stamp money has a 15% administration cost attached to it, so that every dollar the poor receives costs taxpayers $1.15 by the time the poor receive it. So having the employer raise the minimum wage costs 56% of having the government supplement their income with food stamps.

EITC's are frequently overpaid, resulting in up to an average overpayment of between 24 and 28%, according to the Brookings Institute.

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/03_food_stamp_isaacs.pdf

Wouldn't it be better and a WHOLE LOT CHEAPER, to have empoyers pay their own employees?

• College Of The Ozarks
  • Deep Springs College
  • Alice Lloyd College
  • Berea College
  • Barclay College
  • Webb Institute
There are a lot of options if people are willing to put in the effort. I went through an apprenticeship so not only got paid to learn on the job but the company paid for college classes. 100% tuition paid for A's, 50% for B's and nothing for C's or below. But I guess that would be below some of the peoples standards.

Home schooling and online college degrees.

Even my Ivy offers one.

Anytime you have a capitalist system there will ALWAYS be those at the bottom of the triangle. Those at the top need to quit being assholes and realize that unless they do something to protect those at the bottom, they will disappear and then guess what... those at the middle will be at the bottom... and when those are gone... the next ones will be at the bottom... and so on.

The rich will be limited to gated communities within the next 100 years if the extreme conservatives ever get their way. They'll have to pay for their own roads, water infrastructure and schools as the rest of society will look like Haiti.

The rich won't be as rich either as there won't be the kind of demand a well paid population has to buy their stuff.

The rich are fucking themselves...Limiting themselves and being really stupid.

You mean like the fenced/gated residence Obama will be living in after next Friday?
?

So what is your problem?

Forum List

Back