Everyone reacts differently to the loss of a loved one but still there are limits

“They say you die three times,” she said. “First when your heart stops. Second is when you're buried or cremated. And third is the last time someone says your name.” lou reed wife

and i believe this...i have a list....that i say their names....bob, leon, greg, the list is way longer than i like

no there are no limits....some wail and morn....some are quiet and never shed a tear who is to say which is right?

some seem weak and frail....others seem strong and stoic ....some make plans...some do nothing....for many the death is a relief then they must fill their days....some fill their days with death some do not

Hello Ms. Strolling Bones, how are you?

I hope life is being kind...

As kind as life can be,

As for me, I believe death is a kiss, it is only perfect when it is the perfect time to kiss.

hey frogen....life goes on and still beats the alternative....

are you back for a while or simple delighting us with your gossamer spirit?

either way it is good to read ya

Well, that response makes my spirit gossamer or not, want to hang around.

You are a big soul Ms. Bones, you linger in a man's mind and heart.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide across
the finish line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, and shouting GERONIMO!!!"

bill mckenna

still my motto ..

I know you Ms Bones, and you know me.

And we do what we must in life, but truly,

It is why I love you.

Forum List

Back