Everyone who commits murder and does not repent goes to hell...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.

...including judges who force abortion to be legal through lying, dishonest, and unconstitutional court decisions.

...including YOU if you mark the OP as "funny" to support legal abortion.

...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.

Well said. But next to no one gives a damn. They'll deride you with a few stony glances, some arrow in the dark condescension before going right back to blasting pixel bad guys, knocking up their FWB's and booking their abortions. Our time is not an Age of God living in the hearts of many men, even though He never left them. The Church . . . any church, take your pick . . . is/are largely silent on the mass murder of American Children and thus just as responsible. The most likely eventuality: we'll all burn for our inaction on the abortion matter and so many others rotting our civilization from the inside out. I plan to roast some marshmallows on the way down . . .

So you believe that if we are bad we go to hell and spend eternity suffering at the hands of the devil? Does Santa Claus get to visit or is he only allowed into heaven with the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy?!

A buddy of mine knocked a chick up in the mid seventies and I foot part of the bill for one.I always made real money.
Several years later they had two daughters who grew up to be beautiful and professionals(real estate and nursing) women.
It bothers me, and the girl who aborted, as to what was/would have been that baby. Sad.
It seemed like the only real option for high schoolers but taking the easy way out is just that. Childish.
I'm an old man now, as she is a granny x 3 but it remains in your head forever.
Every time I see an abortion commentary it kicks me in the nuts and I wasn't even the sperm donor....just a guy with extra BenF's to make it happen for desperate friends( so they felt).

Sorry bout that,

1. Agreed, unless you repent and stand for life, you will never get life.
  2. Death will be your reward.
  3. Choose wisely.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You liberals used to suck the Russians' cocks....

Fuck the baby killers. Fuck them all....

or shut the fuck up...

My ex-wife...

Game of Thrones...

If God made made men and women the same,
we wouldn't have all the fun from the differences....

You're prideful in your hatred of Him.
I would ask to repent and save yourself, but you probably won't....

You're so sure there's no God,
for your sake, you better not be wrong.....

You’re prideful in your standing with God
and in your own salvation

You best worry about what you need to do
to get right with God and repent of

Furthermore, God is a lifestyle....
What we say, do, watch, write, listen to
If either of us were truly walking with God,
we wouldn’t be on these boards

In the case of murder, even repenting is no guarantee that a person is saved in the ultimate sense.

there is no heaven or hell
humans naturally get pissed off/hate/jealous/greedy/etc - leads to murder

so the males/black males are fked because they commit the majority of murders.......??

there is no heaven or hell
humans naturally get pissed off/hate/jealous/greedy/etc - leads to murder

so the males/black males are fked because they commit the majority of murders.......??
Wow,one had to really reach to sneak in a stormfront ad in this thread. I hope your royalty check isn't late... You earned it...

or shut the fuck up...

My ex-wife...

Game of Thrones...

This has got to be one of the most hypocritical statements I’ve read in a while. Do you kiss your Jesus with that mouth of yours?!

Well I asked God and she said, nope, she absorbs everyone's memories no matter what.

or shut the fuck up...

My ex-wife...

Game of Thrones...

This has got to be one of the most hypocritical statements I’ve read in a while. Do you kiss your Jesus with that mouth of yours?!
I began my post with various statements Blackrook has posted
because he seems to know who is going to hell

Hell is a ridiculous scare tactic put forth by power hungry people to control an uneducated population.

Sorry but those are the hard facts.

I despise abortion and I respect those who choose to live life by the beliefs of their choice but you can take that bible thumping fairy tale bullshit and put it where the sun don't shine.

Forum List

Back