Everyone who commits murder and does not repent goes to hell...

...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.
Hell is a myth. Prove it exists.

...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.

Well, I guess you know where you are going; to a very HOT place. Take lots of bottled water, pal.

Well, I guess you know where you are going; to a very HOT place. Take lots of bottled water, pal.
Since I spend a good deal of time telling people not to kill babies, I figure I'm making up for anything I might be doing wrong.

Since I spend a good deal of time telling people not to kill babies, I figure I'm making up for anything I might be doing wrong.

not so much; you are really going to Hell.

You believe in hell?

You believe in hell?

for you? Yes.

You believe in hell?

for you? Yes.
But not for you?

You believe that a baby killer like yourself will avoid hell?

Fatima is proof.

Look it up.

Not proof, not even close.

Did you look it up?

I did and also the Miracle of the Sun. There is no proof of hell, you're going to simply believe what you want to believe.

Does a baby's life equal that of an embryo? (trying to stay on topic)

Fatima is proof.

Look it up.

Did you look it up?

I did and also the Miracle of the Sun. There is no proof of hell, you're going to simply believe what you want to believe.

Human life begins at conception.

Wait, so if I switch you off all I gotta do is tell goD I'm sorry and I'm off the hook?
Correct.
Crazy.
It's called forgiveness.

Try it sometime.

I would forgive you if you said you were sorry for murdering babies.

Go ahead, try me.

Fatima is proof. Look it up.
Mass delusion is proof? Try again. You could say the same thing about a Trump rally.
70,000 people had the same delusion?

There were atheists who saw it and wrote newspaper articles.

Fatima is proof.

Look it up.

Did you look it up?

So, according to you a 6 week old embryo is equal to a 6 month old baby, right?

Fatima is proof.

Look it up.

Did you look it up?

So, according to you a 6 week old embryo is equal to a 6 month old baby, right?

According to everyone who is honest, yes, human life begins at conception.

No one doubted until the pro-aborts started lying about it.

Forum List

Back