Everyone who commits murder and does not repent goes to hell...

...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.
Hell is a ridiculous scare tactic put forth by power hungry people to control an uneducated population.

Sorry but those are the hard facts.

I despise abortion and I respect those who choose to live life by the beliefs of their choice but you can take that bible thumping fairy tale bullshit and put it where the sun don't shine.
Sorry, but those are the hard facts according to you

Yep, none of us earns our way into heaven.

...including anyone who performs an abortion, women who procure an abortion, anyone who pays for an abortion, and people who advocate that abortion should be legal.
Hell is a ridiculous scare tactic put forth by power hungry people to control an uneducated population.

I despise abortion and I respect those who choose to live life by the beliefs of their choice but you can take that bible thumping fairy tale bullshit and put it where the sun don't shine.
Sorry, but those are the hard facts according to you
According to common sense, logic, science and thousands of years of enlightenment

Grandpa, I am sorry that you don't believe in hell, because I like you and want you to go to heaven.

But the "hard facts" are that a person who doesn't believe in hell probably won't do what it takes to not end up there.

So, I will pray to God to give you faith, so that you may be saved by the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Because, if you read the Bible, Jesus told us about hell, it was all his idea, nothing in the Old Testament mentions hell.

If you say there is no hell, you are saying Jesus is a liar.

Grandpa, I am sorry that you don't believe in hell, because I like you and want you to go to heaven.

But the "hard facts" are that a person who doesn't believe in hell probably won't do what it takes to not end up there.

So, I will pray to God to give you faith, so that you may be saved by the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Because, if you read the Bible, Jesus told us about hell, it was all his idea, nothing in the Old Testament mentions hell.

Jesus was a liar. And a conman. The guy claimed to be a magical sky fairy who could do magical things and was born of a virgin . of course he was a liar. What are ya, 9 years old?

What if the info about Jesus is wrong?

Jesus was a liar. And a conman. The guy claimed to be a magical sky fairy who could do magical things and was born of a virgin . of course he was a liar. What are ya, 9 years old?
^ Godless people like you are the reason this country is going down the shitter.

What if the info about Jesus is wrong?
I have faith that the Bible is correct in identifying Jesus as the Son of God, who came to the world to save us from our sins.

^ Godless people like you are the reason this country is going down the shitter.
No, we are the reason we have strong modern societes. Us and our secular reform. Thats why you bible freaks aren't still living in the dark ages. You're welcome.

Wait, so if I switch you off all I gotta do is tell goD I'm sorry and I'm off the hook?

Another preacher post from Mr. Loser.
Your disbelief in Christ is causing you to advocate the murder of unborn babies.

My faith in Christ is causing me to oppose it.

That is why I am right and you are wrong.

Ask any unborn baby who he'd prefer as a parent, me or you.

Wait, so if I switch you off all I gotta do is tell goD I'm sorry and I'm off the hook?

Thats right! This immoral, nauseating drivel is what you get when you cling to our first and worst attempts at philosophy and morality and ethics.

Thats right! This immoral, nauseating drivel is what you get when you cling to our first and worst attempts at philosophy and morality and ethics.
At least I have philosophy, morality and ethics.

All you have is oblivion, both in this life, and the next.

Great, now that it's settled and everyone gets what's coming to them, let it go.

Great, now that it's settled and everyone gets what's coming to them, let it go.
CAN'T LET IT GO. BABIES ARE DYING TODAY. AND TOMORROW MORE WILL DIE, UNTIL WE STOP IT.

CAN'T LET IT GO. BABIES ARE DYING TODAY. AND TOMORROW MORE WILL DIE, UNTIL WE STOP IT.

They are embryos, not babies and not even you thinks they equal a baby.

Forum List

Back