🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

Uncensored2008,
One of the people they show on the documentary was a Jew who was investigating the truth of the holocaust. And he found it. But I don't think he was a Nazi. The point was truth. Not political affiliation.

Denying the holocaust is ignorant.

Ignorant people vote for Obama and have assclown avatars, like Statist and Puddly Pillowbite..

Yes I saw that video, I have also done much reading, another thing to investigate is typhus and food supply which killed many.

So, it's popular in Iran then?
Uncensored2008,
I HATE all muslims to a greater degree than you could fathom. Don't try to pass this off as some muslim thing. I am a White American. And unlike you, I know the truth.

Jake Starkey,
Oh. Another of the brainwashed 'pod people." What does your show trial have to do with reality. As I pointed out that an English officer once said, "In war, truth is the first casualty." Do you suppose that anybody who would make it a casualty wouldn't be interested in keeping it a casualty? I also mentioned that history is written by the victors. Do you suppose that the victors would be interested in seeing to it that their version of history prevailed?

I looked up something on the internet called "The Haavara Agreement." At one website, they had what they called "The Best Answer." The person who gave the answer said that 60 to 70% of German Jews had been deported to Palestine. You know, that area where many modern Jews seem to WANT to go to. That doesn't seem like a very heinous "final solution" to me. Also, in that agreement, the wealth of the Jews was to follow them in the form of German exports.

Yes I saw that video, I have also done much reading, another thing to investigate is typhus and food supply which killed many.

So, it's popular in Iran then?
Uncensored2008,
I HATE all muslims to a greater degree than you could fathom. Don't try to pass this off as some muslim thing. I am a White American. And unlike you, I know the truth.
Now you be a good little Nazi and Stats will tell you what to post.
Your fellow Nazi guno is already here!

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

This guy is just spamming this across boards.

As with all Konspiracy Claims he is rather vague on the details- anyway just another Kook.

As with all Konspiracy Claims he is rather vague on the details- anyway just another Kook.
Syriusly,
Maybe in a way I am spamming. Spamming to find idiots like you to debate me. But seeing how this is a debate forum, I don't see that as a bad thing. You also say my details are vague. Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned, They aren't vague. You can SEE them. There also many un-vague things in the documentary I mentioned. Also, enter into your browser, "'Esienhower's Holocaust." It will show you an un-vague article to read.

Last edited:

Syriusly,
Maybe in a way I am spamming. Spamming to find idiots like you to debate me. But seeing how this is a debate forum, I don't see that as a bad thing. You also say my detail are vague. Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned, They aren't vague. You can SEE them. There also many un-vague things in the documentary I mentioned. Also, enter into your browser, "'Esienhower's Holocaust." It will show you an un-vague article to read.
First off welcome and please excuse the democrat slime we have here. Most have been forced into clown suits. We may not agree but it should be fun. Again welcome.
Fury

Syriusly,
Maybe in a way I am spamming. Spamming to find idiots like you to debate me. But seeing how this is a debate forum, I don't see that as a bad thing. You also say my details are vague. Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned, They aren't vague. You can SEE them. There also many un-vague things in the documentary I mentioned. Also, enter into your browser, "'Esienhower's Holocaust." It will show you an un-vague article to read.
Why won't you just provide a link. When you type in your recommended search, pages of data comes out but nothing specific to what you are speaking about. It is not normal to claim there are sources for your allegations and not provide links to back up your allegations. Your other suggestion is to watch almost six hours of video. That is ridiculous. You should at the very least be able to give the episode, and time in the episode one of your claims appears. You are asking people to research and invest a day in learning about a conspiracy theory. Do you not know how to post links?

Syriusly,

No- I am not going to do your research.

You made vague claims and are spamming them across the internet- you haven't supported any of your claims.
Nor will I go down some rabbit hole of Holocaust Denier center just to find out what you want us to believe.

Right now you sound like a Holocaust denier kook. You want to sound like anything else- provide links to substantiate whatever claims you have- and not some 6 hour documentary.

I swear Conspiracy fanatics love videos- because people can't actually reference the words- anything where a video is the only support is almost certain to be bogus.

Meanwhile I will leave you with the very current testimony of a former SS prison camp guard

Bookkeeper of Auschwitz Former camp guard Oskar Groening asks for forgiveness at start of trial on 300 000 counts of accessory to murder - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

roening, a widowed father of two adult sons, entered court using a walking frame.

He said that as a young man he had volunteered for the SS because, in the fervour of wartime, "we wanted to be part of it", insisting he knew nothing at the time about the gas chambers.

Speaking in a firm voice, he recounted acts of barbarism he witnessed at Auschwitz, including when an SS guard killed a crying baby by smashing its head against a truck.

The defendant also said that he once passed a gas chamber and heard cries "growing louder and more desperate, until they fell silent".

Groening, unlike most former Nazis, has often spoken in media interviews about what he did and saw at Auschwitz.

He first opened up about his past in 1985, when a member of his stamp collectors' club handed him a book written by a Holocaust denier.

Groening returned it with the message "I saw everything. The gas chambers, the cremations, the selection process... I was there

I'm a Caucasian American as well.
No, you are not a white man at all. You don't act to one's standards.
You call me racist for using the word negro and deny another's color? Do you still sh8t in the yard?
You are a racist, DarkFury. I called out a man for not acting his race. You need to act your race as well, son. There is no question that more than six million died alone because of Hitler's race theories. About three million were gassed, the rest murdered in various ways.

Not until MrDumb can rebut the Nuremerg Trial evidence do any of us need to look at MrDumb's "evidence." DarkFury is a Conservative, not a Republican, so he can automatically be ignored.

Syriusly,
Maybe in a way I am spamming. Spamming to find idiots like you to debate me. But seeing how this is a debate forum, I don't see that as a bad thing. You also say my detail are vague. Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned, They aren't vague. You can SEE them. There also many un-vague things in the documentary I mentioned. Also, enter into your browser, "'Esienhower's Holocaust." It will show you an un-vague article to read.
First off welcome and please excuse the democrat slime we have here. Most have been forced into clown suits. We may not agree but it should be fun. Again welcome.
Fury

Oh MR. Cruz, if people really had doubts about the holocaust , they wouldn't need a law against Holocaust denial and imprison people for it.

Or better yet, if the holocaust was true you wouldn't need to law against holocaust denial or revisionism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back