🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

???????????????

The Eisenhower letter supposedly of September 1944 simply cannot be provenanced as have ever been written by DDE. It's a hit piece.

McDumb is off and running about the 1.7 million Germans DDE supposedly killed in Allied camps holding Germans.

Simply ask for the forthright, provenanced sources, and all we will get is "Jew lovers" "slaves" etc so forth ad infinitum ad nauseum.

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.
You are 100% correct.

The zionist Juden cooked up the fraudulent story of the so called Holocaust.

And have turned this Holohoax myth into a world wide Ponzi scheme to fleece huge amounts of money from gullible people in western nations.

In order to finance their terrorist state Pissrael. .... :cool:

Here is the thing- I actually have issues with the State of Israel.

But you are nothing but anti-semite Nazi murderer loving assholes.

OMG, yet another dumbfuck holocaust denier.

WTF, were you born on Mars? Nope, you were born on URANUS.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
Looks like Stats the resident Nazi flunky found another democrat!
LMAO.

Ahh, you are showing your massive IQ of 214 again, I see.

Holocaust deniers are usually on the extreme Right, not on the Left.

The vast majority of holocaust deniers do not hate anyone.

They are just regular people who have doubts about the official narrative of the alleged historical event known as the Holocaust. ..... :cool:

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth only being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those, but fact. Keep in mind something an English officer around the time of WW I is noted to have said. "In war, truth is the first casualty." Also keep in mind that history is written by the victors.

About a year ago, I typed into my browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." I found some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. As far as I could find out, these documents were classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. It would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. 6 hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, there was information that was astonishing! (Interestingly enough, the Red Cross documents I mentioned wasn't included) It is incredible to what degree the American people have been LIED to! The holocaust indeed was largely a hoax! Don't believe it? Look up the Red Cross documents I mentioned. Also, take a little time each day to watch the documentary I mentioned. You will see the real truth.

Oh, another Nazi - how unique.

If you voted for Obama, you'll fit right in with the assclown brigade!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Christstain

Holocaust deniers are concrete learners who cannot abstract or conceptualize. They are social defuncts. They are followers and breeders for their super hero leaders.

Last edited:
Statistikhengst
Meet YOUR NEW democrats! Damn this IS funny.

Holocaust deniers are not Democrats.

You are having a wet dream for nothing, which of course does not surprise me.

Holocaust deniers are haters whom we should all despise.

Holocaust deniers are intelligent people who can see through the lies.
No they aren't. They are psychologically defective people who are frightened so much by reality that they escape into conspiracy theories to hide from truth.

Holocaust deniers are concrete learners who cannot abstract or conceptualize. They are social defuncts. They are followers and breeders for their super hero leaders.

I think its just the opposite, holocaust deniers are able to see the whole picture, before during and after.

I really have no use for your holocaust stories, over 65 million people died due to your Zionist jews, and more in the 1st WW due to you Zionist Jews, so spare me with any sympathy for any jew suffering that you Jews put upon your own people. Then you have the nerve to do 911 here. Only a fool believes the holocaust money making , poor poor jew story of woe. Just like slaves in Egypt, you were the slave owners. Sara not one kid and needs a slave, and then gives her to Abraham. What a hoot.

I really have no use for your holocaust stories, over 65 million people died due to your Zionist jews, and more in the 1st WW due to you Zionist Jews, so spare me with any sympathy for any jew suffering that you Jews put upon your own people. Then you have the nerve to do 911 here. Only a fool believes the holocaust money making , poor poor jew story of woe. Just like slaves in Egypt, you were the slave owners. Sara not one kid and needs a slave, and then gives her to Abraham. What a hoot.

And we really have no used for fucked up anti-semitic Jew haters like you who try to act like civilized people. Any person, after having seen the hundreds of thousands of documents, the audio and video recordings and the eyewitness accounts, who does not really accept that such a horrible holocaust existed, is not worth the oxygen in the room. So, go fuck yourself, you disgusting jew-hater.

You are 100% correct.

The zionist Juden cooked up the fraudulent story of the so called Holocaust.

And have turned this Holohoax myth into a world wide Ponzi scheme to fleece huge amounts of money from gullible people in western nations.

In order to finance their terrorist state Pissrael. .... :cool:

And we really have no used for fucked up anti-semitic Jew haters like you who try to act like civilized people. Any person, after having seen the hundreds of thousands of documents, the audio and video recordings and the eyewitness accounts, who does not really accept that such a horrible holocaust existed, is not worth the oxygen in the room. So, go fuck yourself, you disgusting jew-hater.

don't blame the disgusting bitch-----the brothels are full of islamo Nazi pamphlets written on about the fifth grade level -------so she was able to read them. I began reading them when I was 8 years old (third grade) I was a bit precocious------there were whore houses in my Nazi town------the same town in which blacks and jews could not play golf at the local "club"-------the whores were sloppy and threw their junk all over town

Statistikhengst

Holocaust deniers are antisemitic fools.

This- and calling them antisemitic fools is almost too kind

Statistikhengst

Holocaust deniers are antisemitic fools.

This- and calling them antisemitic fools is almost too kind

I will repeat some boring information which I have posted many times--------I read the islamo Nazi literature long ago------when I was a kid (DAMNED LONG AGO) Lots of Nazi scum in my little hometown circa 1960----but in the 30s HARDCORE all Nazi scum and the place was rife with old bit and pieces of Nazi literature (even on the magazine shelves of the little town library) Holocaust denial was already in FULL swing in the mid 1930s-----the Nazi pigs were DENYING that which they had just begun to do and the theme of the stuff was that anyone
claiming that there was anything wrong with the beloved
FUHRER was OBVIOUSLY A ZIONIST WAR MONGER------mid 1930s If only the world has listened to DA JOOOOOOOS

[QUOTE="toxicmedia, post: 11437992, member: 30963"
]I'm curious, and I hope you'll take the time to fully understand my question.

The old red cross documents...

Did they say "that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." ?

Or did they say "that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps Not 6 million" ?

Also...the red cross is an international organization, and in WWII, the Germans had participants in it.[/QUOTE]
I was speaking for myself. If you want to know what the Red Cross documents said, do what I did and look them up. There is something else you can look up. Type into your browser, "Esinehower's Holocaust." Read it.

Forum List

Back