🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

I will repeat some boring information which I have posted many times--------I read the islamo Nazi literature long ago------when I was a kid (DAMNED LONG AGO) Lots of Nazi scum in my little hometown circa 1960----but in the 30s HARDCORE all Nazi scum and the place was rife with old bit and pieces of Nazi literature (even on the magazine shelves of the little town library) Holocaust denial was already in FULL swing in the mid 1930s-----the Nazi pigs were DENYING that which they had just begun to do and the theme of the stuff was that anyone
claiming that there was anything wrong with the beloved
FUHRER was OBVIOUSLY A ZIONIST WAR MONGER------mid 1930s If only the world has listened to DA JOOOOOOOS
irosie91,
If there have ever been any "pigs" you take the lead. It is fascinating how much you jooz or whatever you are love to lie. But there are answers to bury your lies. Anybody can expose one of your lies by typing into their browser, "The Haavara Agreement." The Nazi's real "final solution" was to deport most of their Jews to Palestine. You know, that place where many Jews choose to go to these days.

At one website, they had what they called "The Best Answer." It said that Germany had deported 60 to 70% of German Jews to Palestine. Their wealth was to follow them in the form of German exports. That doesn't sound like the heinous kind of "final solution" your filthy kind try to convince the gullible on.

[QUOTE="Syriusly, post: 11438085, member: 5190

I don't believe your words because that is all you have given- is your unsubstantiated words.

You haven't told us where to find the information you claim- you have asked us to search Google.

"my prison guard' bullshit is a fact that I have provided actual links to- you have provided nothing- nada- zilch.

I have known Holocaust survivors personally. I have friends who have family that died in the camps. I have read the interviews with American soldiers who came to the camps. I have heard the interviews of survivors.

You- you have provided nothing.

But- you have copied and pasted nothing all over the internet.[/QUOTE]
Syriusly,
If the best you can do is spout lies, or repeat somebody elses lies, go haunt somebody elses thread. Also, you can take your links and shove them up your ass. It may not be a "link" when I suggest to people to type into their browser something like "Esienhower's Holocaust," but it will get the job done. That job showing just one part of the filthy, stinking,evil lies that you vomit onto this forum.

[QUOTE="Syriusly, post: 11438085, member: 5190

I don't believe your words because that is all you have given- is your unsubstantiated words.

You haven't told us where to find the information you claim- you have asked us to search Google.

"my prison guard' bullshit is a fact that I have provided actual links to- you have provided nothing- nada- zilch.

I have known Holocaust survivors personally. I have friends who have family that died in the camps. I have read the interviews with American soldiers who came to the camps. I have heard the interviews of survivors.

You- you have provided nothing.

But- you have copied and pasted nothing all over the internet.
Syriusly,
If the best you can do is spout lies, or repeat somebody elses lies, go haunt somebody elses thread. Also, you can take your links and shove them up your ass. It may not be a "link" when I suggest to people to type into their browser something like "Esienhower's Holocaust," but it will get the job done. That job showing just one part of the filthy, stinking,evil lies that you vomit onto this forum.[/QUOTE]

You are just another disgusting Jew hating anti-semite wallowing in your love for Hitler and his death camps.

Jake Starky,
It is pretty easy to say there is "no question" when you refuse to question it. You are living in a dream world.
Your evidence is vague plus a six plus hour tape. I have asked you to refute the Nuremberg Trial evidence. You refuse, thus you fail of doctrine of Silent Affirmation.[/QUOTE]
Jake Starkey,
Screw your Nuremberg sham trial. Just as the wealthy can buy justice, victors can make anything they want to happen in any "trial." Did I ever suggest to you that you go to your browser and type in, "Esienhower's Holocaust?" Where was the justice there.

I have another trial to tell you about. Though I am not a big fan of the KKK, in the 60's some of them killed some outside agitators. The government couldn't get the evidence they needed. So they cut some deal with the Mafia. (A deal that probably wasn't to the advantage of the American people) They arranged for a Mafia "Enforcer" to go and kidnap one of the suspects and torture a confession out of him. Which he did. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that the courts allowed testimony that was obtained through kidnapping and torture to be admitted as evidence. That sent the KKK people "up the river." Wave your flag at that you brainwashed slave of the Jews.

???????????????

The Eisenhower letter supposedly of September 1944 simply cannot be provenanced as have ever been written by DDE. It's a hit piece.

McDumb is off and running about the 1.7 million Germans DDE supposedly killed in Allied camps holding Germans.

Simply ask for the forthright, provenanced sources, and all we will get is "Jew lovers" "slaves" etc so forth ad infinitum ad nauseum.
Jake Starkey,
Providing you proof is like providing proof about global warming to a global warming denier. It is pointless. From the way you talk, you probably liked the movie Schindler's list.

You are 100% correct.

The zionist Juden cooked up the fraudulent story of the so called Holocaust.

And have turned this Holohoax myth into a world wide Ponzi scheme to fleece huge amounts of money from gullible people in western nations.

In order to finance their terrorist state Pissrael. .... :cool:
Sunni Man,
Before you side with me on this point too strongly, you should know that I HATE Muslims just as much as the Jews.

Here is the thing- I actually have issues with the State of Israel.

But you are nothing but anti-semite Nazi murderer loving assholes.
Syriusly,
Are one of your problems with the state of Israel that it was basically founded by Hitler?

I will repeat some boring information which I have posted many times--------I read the islamo Nazi literature long ago------when I was a kid (DAMNED LONG AGO) Lots of Nazi scum in my little hometown circa 1960----but in the 30s HARDCORE all Nazi scum and the place was rife with old bit and pieces of Nazi literature (even on the magazine shelves of the little town library) Holocaust denial was already in FULL swing in the mid 1930s-----the Nazi pigs were DENYING that which they had just begun to do and the theme of the stuff was that anyone
claiming that there was anything wrong with the beloved
FUHRER was OBVIOUSLY A ZIONIST WAR MONGER------mid 1930s If only the world has listened to DA JOOOOOOOS
irosie91,
If there have ever been any "pigs" you take the lead. It is fascinating how much you jooz or whatever you are love to lie. But there are answers to bury your lies. Anybody can expose one of your lies by typing into their browser, "The Haavara Agreement." The Nazi's real "final solution" was to deport most of their Jews to Palestine. You know, that place where many Jews choose to go to these days.

At one website, they had what they called "The Best Answer." It said that Germany had deported 60 to 70% of German Jews to Palestine. Their wealth was to follow them in the form of German exports. That doesn't sound like the heinous kind of "final solution" your filthy kind try to convince the gullible on.

try again, filthy ass cocksucking lump of shit.....there was no Haavarah agreement and no jews were deported to
Palestine from Germany -------they ended up in the condition I wish upon every filthy stinking bastard in your stinking filthy family------just like my Austrian cousins, dead in lime pits in AUSCHWITZ ---MAY YOU SEE THE FILTHY BASTARD KIDS OF YOUR own with heads smashed against stone walls -----in fact may you see the shit of your own in that condition FOREVER------or better yet-----the sight of them being swung from the ankles against the stone walls over and over again for all eternity-------and as for the slut women-------there are even more exciting ends for that filth

Holocaust deniers are concrete learners who cannot abstract or conceptualize. They are social defuncts. They are followers and breeders for their super hero leaders.
JakeStarkey,
Your insults mean nothing. It is morons who "follow the pack" concerning the supposed "holocaust" that are lacking in mental ability. As to the rest of what you say, more nonsense.

Statistikhengst
Meet YOUR NEW democrats! Damn this IS funny.

Holocaust deniers are not Democrats.

You are having a wet dream for nothing, which of course does not surprise me.

Holocaust deniers are haters whom we should all despise.

Holocaust deniers are intelligent people who can see through the lies.
No they aren't. They are psychologically defective people who are frightened so much by reality that they escape into conspiracy theories to hide from truth.
Camp,
You are psychologically defective. And it is people like you who are hiding from the real truth.

Holocaust deniers are concrete learners who cannot abstract or conceptualize. They are social defuncts. They are followers and breeders for their super hero leaders.
JakeStarkey,
Your insults mean nothing. It is morons who "follow the pack" concerning the supposed "holocaust" that are lacking in mental ability. As to the rest of what you say, more nonsense.

oh gee------the pile of islamo Nazi shit issues POSTS on the bodies the millions of dead -------for the TITILLATION of his filthy whore sluts

???????????????

The Eisenhower letter supposedly of September 1944 simply cannot be provenanced as have ever been written by DDE. It's a hit piece.

McDumb is off and running about the 1.7 million Germans DDE supposedly killed in Allied camps holding Germans.

Simply ask for the forthright, provenanced sources, and all we will get is "Jew lovers" "slaves" etc so forth ad infinitum ad nauseum.
Jake Starkey,
Providing you proof is like providing proof about global warming to a global warming denier. It is pointless. From the way you talk, you probably liked the movie Schindler's list.
Then you have no proof, and your evidence is fail.

Jake Starky,
It is pretty easy to say there is "no question" when you refuse to question it. You are living in a dream world.
Your evidence is vague plus a six plus hour tape. I have asked you to refute the Nuremberg Trial evidence. You refuse, thus you fail of doctrine of Silent Affirmation.
Jake Starkey,
Screw your Nuremberg sham trial. Just as the wealthy can buy justice, victors can make anything they want to happen in any "trial." Did I ever suggest to you that you go to your browser and type in, "Esienhower's Holocaust?" Where was the justice there.

I have another trial to tell you about. Though I am not a big fan of the KKK, in the 60's some of them killed some outside agitators. The government couldn't get the evidence they needed. So they cut some deal with the Mafia. (A deal that probably wasn't to the advantage of the American people) They arranged for a Mafia "Enforcer" to go and kidnap one of the suspects and torture a confession out of him. Which he did. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that the courts allowed testimony that was obtained through kidnapping and torture to be admitted as evidence. That sent the KKK people "up the river." Wave your flag at that you brainwashed slave of the Jews.[/QUOTE]And you don't have the proof for this.

Jake Starky,
Your evidence is vague plus a six plus hour tape. I have asked you to refute the Nuremberg Trial evidence. You refuse, thus you fail of doctrine of Silent Affirmation.
Jake Starkey,

I have another trial to tell you about. Though I am not a big fan of the KKK, in the 60's some of them killed some outside agitators. The government couldn't get the evidence they needed. So they cut some deal with the Mafia. (A deal that probably wasn't to the advantage of the American people) They arranged for a Mafia "Enforcer" to go and kidnap one of the suspects and torture a confession out of him. Which he did. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that the courts allowed testimony that was obtained through kidnapping and torture to be admitted as evidence. That sent the KKK people "up the river." Wave your flag at that you brainwashed slave of the Jews.[/QUOTE]

oh----not surprising ----he is also a KKK lump of shit-----desperate to IMPRESS some depraved whore by lynching an innocent black child

Jake Starky,

Jake Starkey,

I have another trial to tell you about. Though I am not a big fan of the KKK, in the 60's some of them killed some outside agitators. The government couldn't get the evidence they needed. So they cut some deal with the Mafia. (A deal that probably wasn't to the advantage of the American people) They arranged for a Mafia "Enforcer" to go and kidnap one of the suspects and torture a confession out of him. Which he did. But that isn't the bad part. The bad part is that the courts allowed testimony that was obtained through kidnapping and torture to be admitted as evidence. That sent the KKK people "up the river." Wave your flag at that you brainwashed slave of the Jews.[/QUOTE]

You have attributed to me a quote I did not make (a serious offense of board rules) probably because you were not paying attention. Check above. Please fix it.

Anyone who calls the Nuremberg Trials a 'sham' is at the best an idiot, at the worst, a social defunct of the lowest sort.

Sunni Man,
Before you side with me on this point too strongly, you should know that I HATE Muslims just as much as the Jews.
Duly noted........ :cool:

Its ok , sunni habibi ------DA JOOOS in the USA will protect you from the southern Nazi scum. Interestingly they are your allies only in propaganda-----they don't want you in their backyards

OK, what's his name smasher is back. Let's take him down within the board rules.
JakeStarkey,

MrKnow is clearly a social defunct, and I think quite obviously, a sock of someone who was kicked off the board earlier for similar nonsense.

Every time he breaks the rules, report him.

try again, filthy ass cocksucking lump of shit.....there was no Haavarah agreement and no jews were deported to
Palestine from Germany -------they ended up in the condition I wish upon every filthy stinking bastard in your stinking filthy family------just like my Austrian cousins, dead in lime pits in AUSCHWITZ ---MAY YOU SEE THE FILTHY BASTARD KIDS OF YOUR own with heads smashed against stone walls -----in fact may you see the shit of your own in that condition FOREVER------or better yet-----the sight of them being swung from the ankles against the stone walls over and over again for all eternity-------and as for the slut women-------there are even more exciting ends for that filth
irosie91,
Yes there was a Haavara Agreement. Your insults can't change that. All that anybody has to do is type it into their browser and look it up. I don't see this tact you are using used very much. If you think your lies aren't being believed enough, you get extra vehement about it. It's pretty pathetic.

Forum List

Back