🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Everything old is new again: Pastor calls for camps..for Homosexuals.

He thinks they will be unable to procreate and will eventually all die off. Apparently, he's all-in on the remaining heterosexuals not producing any more of these here queers.

Apparently, he's unaware that most of those queers are bred from heterosexual stock.

So they arent "born that way"?

Good to know:)

I don't think thats what she meant, I think shes saying heterosexual couples do have homosexual children, happens all the time.

There are many causes of homosexuality. No one is "born gay". We are born male or female.

It is good stuff. But, not good enough. I didn't see him calling for the death of homos. He called for internment of homos.

He thinks he's preaching God's will. But, God's will isn't for homos to be interned and fed. It's for them to be executed.

But, he's right. Homos can't have children. New homos are created by homos preying on children.

Don't tell me you are one of those who believes homosexuality exists only because of "recruitment"?

Apparently, he's unaware that most of those queers are bred from heterosexual stock.

So they arent "born that way"?

Good to know:)

I can't tell if this is a joke, sarcasm, or what. How would the fact that homosexuals are born to heterosexual couples prove that they aren't "born that way"? Or am I being a fool and you didn't mean that at all?

It causes problems for the "it's all genetics" argument. But I was making a joke. It's what I do.

It is good stuff. But, not good enough. I didn't see him calling for the death of homos. He called for internment of homos.

He thinks he's preaching God's will. But, God's will isn't for homos to be interned and fed. It's for them to be executed.

But, he's right. Homos can't have children. New homos are created by homos preying on children.

Don't tell me you are one of those who believes homosexuality exists only because of "recruitment"?

That bizarre claim went the way of New Coke decades ago.

Lots of new homosexuals exist because the way it has been romanticized by the press and entertainment industries, having been presented as a fun, desirable lifestyle.

Lots of new homosexuals exist because the way it has been romanticized by the press and entertainment industries, having been presented as a fun, desirable lifestyle.

So you can be influenced to suck cock?
Not me man, not in a million years.

So you can be influenced to suck cock?
Not me man, not in a million years.

Maybe not you, definitely not me, but lots of people, especially young people, can, and are, influenced by popular culture.

:lol::lol::lol:

For a moment there I thought you were serious....but then I figured no one is that stupid.

Forum List

Back