Everything the Left Does Is Fake

"Gargaro.com"

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

I think that Willi's sources for his "education" would have made him a perfect candidate for Trump U.

I think Will did a google search, and picked links, one of which had the names and crimes listed.

you did a cut and paste from a known partisan site.

(which proves your education level)

I think Will did a google search, and picked links, one of which had the names and crimes listed.

tell you what, Willi.............Please remind your orange clown of his promise to "LOCK HER UP"...........have at it........lol

rump was worth billions of dollars and would be getting richer if he was alone on a desert island.
You're "correct"..............Of course, trump's huge wealth is easily confirmed because of the public access to his tax returns......lol

You have no more need to see his tax returns than you do mine. Now if you had evidence of criminal wrong-doing, that might be a different matter, but seeing that your buddies at MSKNBC already illegally copped his tax records from 11 years earlier and found them not only aboveboard, but that he was actually paying more than any of your kousins in the Kremlin do, and your knephews at the KIRS who audit him EVERY year haven't spilled the beans with some late-breaking Trump story, obviously you didn't find what you wanted in 2005 and are just on a fishing expedition knowing that since he won't reveal them, you will keep trying to claim that as "proof" of something! Guess what, I wouldn't show you my returns either if hell froze over, because no matter what you find, Trump knows you'll just pick it apart trying to spin something else as the "headline of the week." :1peleas:

You have no more need to see his tax returns than you do mine.

True, Mr. fuckhead......THEN, don't tell me that Trump is a "billionaire" based on what the fucking liar tells you to believe.

I did. Infowars and some similar sites had some garbage, nothing real anywhere that I could find. Feel free to post up.

What I linked is as 'real' as HuffPost.

(Sorry it proves you wrong. or should I say...partisan?)
"Gargaro.com"

ahhh…

it's the site, not the facts, you disagree with.

good partisan
Be serious man. I don't bring junk from Palmer report here and tell you to believe it do I?

I don't bring junk from Palmer report here and tell you to believe it do I?
Does it have facts, as opposed to rhetoric?

If it does, post it.
Lol, come on man. I already asked you to be serious here.

tell you what, Willi.............Please remind your orange clown of his promise to "LOCK HER UP"...........have at it........lol
my orange clown?

he's the entire countrys orange clown.

maybe next time, maybe you idiots with nominate someone with experience in campaigning.

apparently, Hillarys 50 years experience wasn't enough.

(BTW. I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. Are you fool enough to vote for Hillary again, if she runs?)

"Gargaro.com"

I think that Willi's sources for his "education" would have made him a perfect candidate for Trump U.

You are quite amusing, but I'm done here unless you are planning on getting real.

What I linked is as 'real' as HuffPost.

(Sorry it proves you wrong. or should I say...partisan?)
"Gargaro.com"

ahhh…

it's the site, not the facts, you disagree with.

good partisan
Be serious man. I don't bring junk from Palmer report here and tell you to believe it do I?

I don't bring junk from Palmer report here and tell you to believe it do I?
Does it have facts, as opposed to rhetoric?

If it does, post it.
Lol, come on man. I already asked you to be serious here.

I am.

why aren't you?

"Gargaro.com"

You are quite amusing, but I'm done here unless you are planning on getting real.

but I'm done here

promise?

I've posted facts.

you don't like them.:boo_hoo14:

my orange clown?

he's the entire countrys orange clown.

maybe next time, maybe you idiots with nominate someone with experience in campaigning.

apparently, Hillarys 50 years experience wasn't enough.

(BTW. I didn't vote for Trump, and I won't in 2020. Are you fool enough to vote for Hillary again, if she runs?)
NO a 1000 times no

You have no more need to see his tax returns than you do mine.

True, Mr. fuckhead......THEN, don't tell me that Trump is a "billionaire" based on what the fucking liar tells you to believe.

First response of the Lowlife Left: Can't refute your argument so call the other side a name. That's when you know they haven't a leg to stand on and you just shot them between the eyes with the facts. And of course, the fact that the public record shows he's worth billions and the guy lives like an emperor in a palace, you of course assume he's a "fucking liar." If he is a liar, then he's the best living "poor guy" I've ever seen! :113: :21: :71:

Let's face it, a total political novice beat Hillary with one hand behind his back proving once and for all a few things as a final message on what the 2016 election taught us:
  1. Any schmutz could beat a career politician if they could only get the financial backing, because they are all bums.
  2. You don't rise to the top of a private corporation without being smart about something because there are no free rides in private enterprise.
  3. Hillary ran not on experience (she has none) nor competence (she has none) nor wisdom (you guessed it), but like Jeb, merely banked on the fact that her base was THAT STUPID and with enough money, lies and power, she could just WALK into the White House gifted, ever the spoiled rotten entitled white bitch. Not.

Are you kidding??? NEVER liked Hillary nor will I ever.......However, even in Hillary WORST day, she would have been better than this scourge in the oval office. The megalomaniac is a real danger to all of us.....most people have now realized this, but a few cannot admit it to themselves how easily they were fooled by a low-IQ'ed charlatan and demagogue.

Are you kidding??? NEVER liked Hillary nor will I ever.......However, even in Hillary WORST day, she would have been better than this scourge in the oval office. The megalomaniac is a real danger to all of us.....most people have now realized this, but a few cannot admit it to themselves how easily they were fooled by a low-IQ'ed charlatan and demagogue.

Why is it you prefer one megalomaniac, but not the other?

If the country had had ANY sense in 2016, Trump and Hillary would BOTH have gone home losers

Let's face it, a total political novice beat Hillary with one hand behind his back proving once and for all a few things as a final message on what the 2016 election taught us:
  1. Any schmutz could beat a career politician if they could only get the financial backing, because they are all bums.
  2. You don't rise to the top of a private corporation without being smart about something because there are no free rides in private enterprise.
  3. Hillary ran not on experience (she has none) nor competence (she has none) nor wisdom (you guessed it), but like Jeb, merely banked on the fact that her base was THAT STUPID and with enough money, lies and power, she could just WALK into the White House gifted, ever the spoiled rotten entitled white bitch. Not.

WOW....are you ever up Trump's ass and an ignorant idiot....

Trump won by the quirk of the electoral college but NOT the popular vote since most voters are not THAT nuts

Second, for all of the dislike I have for Hillary, only a fucking idiot can say she has "no experience" ....as a Gov's wife, First lady, Senator and Secretary of State.

Third, Trump had TONS of financial backing....(why the fuck did he instigate a tax scam to reward his donors with 83% of the cuts???)

Fourth, Trump's sevral bankruptcies and DADDY's money contributed to his dubious "success" as a corrupt real estate thug.

Finally, if you're that far up Trump's ass, there's not much anyone can do for you......But, take heart, some other ass kisser on here thought that you were"brilliant." with your above post...........LOL

Everything.

The kid in the cage, staring forlornly out from his literally padded cell in the company of children wearing $69.95 Vans Sk8-Hi shoes? FAKE.

Fact-checked: Viral photo of boy in cage a FAKE

The picture of TRUMP CHILD CONCENTRATION CAMPS? It was from Obama's administration.

That Picture Of Immigrant Kids In Cages? It Has a Surprising Backstory

The refugee child crying on the cover of TIME while Trump looks on with disdain? Not a refugee, and never separated from her family.

Time Magazine: Ok, The Story is Fake...But It's Real in Our Hearts

So why does the Left always need to lie?

Their agenda is so out of touch with the American people the are REQUIRED to lie.

The left does try this from time to time. I remember Dan Rather admitting that although his story on Bush was based on false documents, they believed that the false documents accurately depicted what happened. I still wonder if Mitt Romney drove cross country with a dog in a crate on his roof?

Nothing Poot would rather see than US pulling out of NATO - It's the only remaining wet dream he has left. Donald has accomplished literally every other one of the goals he was tasked with.

Here is his checklist:

Piss off all US allies? Check!
Pull out of Paris accord? Check!!
Pull out of Iran deal? Check!!!
Pull out of TPP? Check!!!!
Disrespect NATO? Check!!!!!
Threaten to pull out of Syria? Check!!!!!!
Complement murderous autocrats while dissing western democracies? Check!!!!!!!
Repeatedly claim Russia meddling is fake news? Check!!!!!!!!
Start a trade war with Mexico, Canada and Europe? Check!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anything?
1f642.png
:)

Why is it you prefer one megalomaniac, but not the other?

If the country had had ANY sense in 2016, Trump and Hillary would BOTH have gone home losers

I had NO preference in 2016...NONE......As a former New Yorker I well knew what a complete corrupt idiot Trump was, is and will always be......With a clothespin firmly on my nose, I voted for Hiillary CURSING the inept DNC for giving me such a terrible choice.

Forum List

Back