Everything's Going Just Great

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Remember we have had 3 1/2 years of high inflation, Biden's approval numbers have been mired below 40%, only 25% of Americans have been saying the country is going in the wrong direction, people can't afford anything anymore including groceries, foreclosures are up, evictions are up, auto loan delinquencies are up, personal credit card debt is at an all time high, food banks are being inundated, homelessness is up, and yet the left have been bragging about how great the economy is and how great the stock market is?

Well, now the economy and the stock market are both tanking and we may be headed for a recession. So, I ask the left, is everything still just going great?

Remember we have had 3 1/2 years of high inflation, Biden's approval numbers have been mired below 40%, only 25% of Americans have been saying the country is going in the wrong direction, people can't afford anything anymore including groceries, foreclosures are up, evictions are up, auto loan delinquencies are up, personal credit card debt is at an all time high, food banks are being inundated, homelessness is up, and yet the left have been bragging about how great the economy is and how great the stock market is?

Well, now the economy and the stock market are both tanking and we may be headed for a recession. So, I ask the left, is everything still just going great?

The economy grew at 2.8% last QTR.

This is an overreaction to the Fed. It’s a buying opportunity in stocks.

The economy grew at 2.8% last QTR.

This is an overreaction to the Fed. It’s a buying opportunity in stocks.

the Fed hasn't done anything as of yet. If anything it is a reaction to the the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report, though I wouldn't categorize it as an "overreaction." Buy all you want, but unless you plan on holding over a long window, I wouldn't just yet. I doubt we are at the bottom.

All we need now is Joe Biden in a dress.

the Fed hasn't done anything as of yet. If anything it is a reaction to the the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report, though I wouldn't categorize it as an "overreaction." Buy all you want, but unless you plan on holding over a long window, I wouldn't just yet. I doubt we are at the bottom.
Yeah, Wall Street is throwing a stock tantrum that the Fed speak wasn't more hawkish on a September rate cut. The jobs report just confirmed that.

You snowflakes need to take a few deep breaths.

None of the US markets are even down 3% right now.

what are you willing to wager on that?
I must be a wizard.

Don't bet against wizards. ;)

I don't trust the numbers we get from any gov't agency regarding the economy, and certainly not in an election year. What I do know is that since Biden took office my cost of living has gone up way more than my income. Food, rent, gas, etc. And I ain't happy that the current administration is more concerned with the fucking environment, student loans, illegals crossing the border, and the makeup of the Supreme Court than they are about me. Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back