Evidence of hunter coked out of his mind on the balcony during 4th of July....only on tiktok conservatives.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

And for a little bonus....theres a young girl groping and feeling up geritol biden from the back.....

Don't worry though conservatives. The Chinese really like themselves some Trump after he all but ruined their cushy gig by flipping over the money changers in the corrupt world temple of the marxist globalist kabal of the world economic forum.

So.....

That's why all of this footage is only on tiktok and not on the "silicon valley" social media platforms.

Hey conservatives, since when did you call trust cnn and everything this pathetic pedophile white house has to say?

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!
This is what you trash have been reduced to, fabricating more lies about BS about Hunter. HDS

DO you really think Hunter is just openly doing coke on a balcony with the whole world watching??

Biden's booming economy, and world record labor market have reduced MAGA republicans to manufacturing lies about nothing, anything to take your minds off of the booming economy that is better than Trump's.
Anything to take your minds off of Biden's record jobs market that is better than Trump's.
Anything to take you mind off of Trump's current and pending indictments with overwhelming evidence against him.

Last edited:
What the hell is this supposed to mean?
It means Biden has the best jobs market in US history.
The best labor market in US history
And wages soared last month, increasing 0.4% MoM and 4.4% YoY (released this morn) !!! Wages are soaring, but inflation is easing !!

You MAGA trash have nothing but tears.
Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Enjoy Biden's booming economy and world record labor market !!
Go back to making up lies over Hunter paying Joe rent or doing coke on a balcony, like desperate pathetic losers.

And wages soared last month, increasing 0.4% moM and 4.4% YoY !!! Wages are soaring, but inflation is easing !!

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Go back to making up lies over Hunter paying Joe rent or doing coke on a balcony, like desperate pathetic losers.

LoL just lol...

And for a little bonus....theres a young girl groping and feeling up geritol biden from the back.....

Don't worry though conservatives. The Chinese really like themselves some Trump after he all but ruined their cushy gig by flipping over the money changers in the corrupt world temple of the marxist globalist kabal of the world economic forum.

So.....

That's why all of this footage is only on tiktok and not on the "silicon valley" social media platforms.

Hey conservatives, since when did you call trust cnn and everything this pathetic pedophile white house has to say?

Jill looks coked out, too.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!
This is what you trash have been reduced to, fabricating more lies about BS about Hunter. HDS

DO you really think Hunter is just openly doing coke on a balcony with the whole world watching??

Biden's booming economy, and world record labor market have reduced MAGA republicans to manufacturing lies about nothing, anything to take your minds off of the booming economy that is better than Trump's.
Anything to take your minds off of Biden's record jobs market that is better than Trump's.
Anything to take you mind off of Trump's current and pending indictments with overwhelming evidence against him.

"Yay! The Chinavirus pandemic, shutdowns, and lockdowns are over! It's safe to go outside now, let's go back to work!"

Biden thinks he did that, and his even-stupider voters actually believe him.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lol::21::lmao:

And wages soared last month, increasing 0.4% MoM and 4.4% YoY (released this morn) !!! Wages are soaring, but inflation is easing !!

Waaaaa !
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

:cuckoo:

"Yay! The Chinavirus pandemic, shutdowns, and lockdowns are over! It's safe to go outside now, let's go back to work!"

Biden thinks he did that, and his even-stupider voters actually believe him.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lol::21::lmao:
His voters do believe him. That's the sick annoying part.

Yeah, Hunter's schitzing out.

Having been addicted to that shit at one time, take my word for it.
Yeah, me too...and know it all too well. Bump, then a Bump, then a Bump, then a Bump.........

Then the eventual come down....that is basically hell on earth when the demons are clawing at your soul claiming you have zero HOPE..and you start believing them.

Most people don't know what actual despair is. Trust me, don't want to know.

Having had a couple of addicted brothers, yep.

My youngest brother couldn't shake his coke addiction. One night he and his addicted girlfriend just drove up to Wisconsin, did a couple lines, and ran a piece of garden hose from the car exhaust to the window and killed themselves. That was back in the 80's.

I cursed him under my breath at his funeral, for being so stupid. But I really didn't understand what he had gone through until years later, I ended up with the same addiction.

The hell of it is, I did recreational drugs since 1967, but never touched anything like cocaine or heroin. Tripped on acid more times than I can remember, back in the 60's and 70's. Smoked pot occasionally up until 2005, when I was first turned on to crack cocaine. I never did that or any other hard drugs until I was 55 years old, and ended up losing everything in two years.

Thankfully by the grace of God and our Lord Jesus Christ, I've been completely straight for the last 16 years. Not so much as a single whiff of pot. I now have a wonderful wife, a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land, and am not about to risk losing again.

My youngest brother couldn't shake his coke addiction. One night he and his addicted girlfriend just drove up to Wisconsin, did a couple lines, and ran a piece of garden hose from the car exhaust to the window and killed themselves. That was back in the 80's.

I cursed him under my breath at his funeral, for being so stupid. But I really didn't understand what he had gone through until years later, I ended up with the same addiction.

The hell of it is, I did recreational drugs since 1967, but never touched anything like cocaine or heroin. Tripped on acid more times than I can remember, back in the 60's and 70's. Smoked pot occasionally up until 2005, when I was first turned on to crack cocaine. I never did that or any other hard drugs until I was 55 years old, and ended up losing everything in two years.

Thankfully by the grace of God and our Lord Jesus Christ, I've been completely straight for the last 16 years. Not so much as a single whiff of pot.

My condolences.

I had been estranged from my brothers when they went to junkie heaven. I'm glad I was spared the experience.

Amen and I thank the Lord that you're here.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

FALSE!!!

Short stack has always been there. There has been no "reduction".

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

^^^Says the guy who's spent the past 5 years looking for a fake pee tape.

LOL

Forum List

Back