Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping

Oh boy, another "my candidate is not as demented as yours" thread.

That is like 3 so far today.

What fun.
It could be worse…we could be saying “my candidate is not as fag as yours”.
IMG_2274.jpeg

The Democratic Party needs to replace Biden on the ticket. There are too many examples over the past few years that this man doesn't have all of his mental faculties together and the odds are more than fair that if reelected he will not be able to finish out a second term. Democrats are in denial over this. For the good of the country he should be pushed to step aside. The idea that the two major parties are giving people a choice of either a fossil with on set dementia or a blustering embarrassing convicted felon is a low point in American history.

WASHINGTON—When President Biden met with congressional leaders in the West Wing in January to negotiate a Ukraine funding deal, he spoke so softly at times that some participants struggled to hear him, according to five people familiar with the meeting. He read from notes to make obvious points, paused for extended periods and sometimes closed his eyes for so long that some in the room wondered whether he had tuned out.

Please don't encourage his removal.

If he survives August, then we are pretty much home free to Trump 47.

If they replace him, it might not be so easy.

Unless, of course, it is Camel Harris.

Joe is fine he is sharp as a tack... Joe Scarborough said so....
Don't replace Joe because Trump is kicking his ass....

You are correct. I do not want him as president, but whoever noticed and pointed it out to him, in a way, he understood, deserves a raise, just as it is sound political insight. No need to needlessly close the small tent party further, by alienating people over 65.
I remember the GOP reading the demographic tea leaves and recognizing it was going to have problems in the future. But the loudest fringe types would steer the party onto an alternate course to disaster. It's been a long time coming, the recent GOP implosions -- (speaker-ships being the latest examples).

Trump didn't cause any of it. He is the American Alexandre Auguste Ledru-Rollin:

"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them."

I'd be more worried about Convicted Felon Donald Trump's loss of brain function.

His speeches are rambling, off topic, he slurs his words, has long pauses, and so on.

He's been that way since 2016.

If you really think Biden comes off better than Trump, by all means....stay with him.

I certainly want to see him run.

I remember the GOP reading the demographic tea leaves and recognizing it was going to have problems in the future. But the loudest fringe types would steer the party onto an alternate course to disaster. It's been a long time coming, the recent GOP implosions -- (speaker-ships being the latest examples).

Trump didn't cause any of it. He is the American Alexandre Auguste Ledru-Rollin:

"There go my people. I must find out where they are going so I can lead them."
I thought that was just a joke directed at 2nd and 1st Lieutenants, "Hark, there goeth my troops, I must hasten to join them for I am their leader. I never knew the historical origin.

FDR was physically handicapped, not mentally.
Okay.

Now before I school you...

:auiqs.jpg:

I did not say he was.

What I wrote:

Fragile? Was FDR fragile when he oversaw America's leadership during WWII?

please

It wasn't FDR's physical issues that were concerning at the end. There were controversies over whether his physical illness "impaired his judgment and performance at a crucial moment during the Yalta Conference."

Cognitive issues in this sense are not in any class of handicaps.

Okay.

Now before I school you...

:auiqs.jpg:

I did not say he was.

What I wrote:

Fragile? Was FDR fragile when he oversaw America's leadership during WWII?

please

It wasn't FDR's physical issues that were concerning at the end. There were controversies over whether his physical illness "impaired his judgment and performance at a crucial moment during the Yalta Conference."

Cognitive issues in this sense are not in any class of handicaps.
To be fair, people have put too much emphasis on what we "should" have done at Yalta.

The realty was Stalin was the 800 Gorilla in the room, and he wasn't going to give up Poland after spending so much trouble taking it.

Forum List

Back