🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evolution has some splaining to do Lucy....

This paper is saying it evolved twice. Something happened that caused the 90% of animals now existing to appear.

Absolutely not. I havent read the paper as I said but if it is in any way reputable it will not claim life evolved twice.

It is a very complex paper discussing barcode clustering in mitochondrial DNA or some such. It is way way over my head. I can only assume the stated conclusion starting the thread is erroneous.
I just sent my daughter the link. I am going to see what she has to say about it.

I've got a daughter like that too :) Already sent it to her. Ill let her do the heavy lifting.

There can be no argument on that

Clearly there can be.

There was either a valid scientific reason for homosexuality to be called a mental illness or there wasn't.

Do you believe that there was any scientific evidence that supported the conclusion that homosexuality was a mental illness?

If so- what was it?

So you are going to argue now that there was not political pressure and harassment used to change the medical diagnosis?

There can be no argument on that

Clearly there can be.

There was either a valid scientific reason for homosexuality to be called a mental illness or there wasn't.

Do you believe that there was any scientific evidence that supported the conclusion that homosexuality was a mental illness?

If so- what was it?

So you are going to argue now that there was not political pressure and harassment used to change the medical diagnosis?

As I said

If so- what was it?

Sometimes it takes political activism to stop bad science
Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia

Was the science in DSM 1 sound? Or should it have been fixed in DSM 2?

Is a little boy who thinks he is a girl healthy or sick?

Listen. I can only say this the same way. I dont know. I assume so. If it should have been fixed it would have been. Science by thuggery is something I'll leave to stalinists.

Listen. I can only say this the same way. I dont know. I assume so. If it should have been fixed it would have been. Science by thuggery is something I'll leave to stalinists.

And it was fixed- because there was no science involved originally.

Believing in something that science says isn't true- I will leave that up to the Marxists and Creationists.

How can you tell if he is sick just because he believes he is a girl?
By definition delusions are sickness. It is delusional for a boy to think he is a girl and for a girl to think she is a boy.
Who said it was a delusion? You cant see the hormones and chemicals amounts in his brain.

By definition delusions are sickness. It is delusional for a boy to think he is a girl and for a girl to think she is a boy.
Who said it was a delusion? You cant see the hormones and chemicals amounts in his brain.
Born a boy always a boy, born a girl always a girl. Pretty simple concept.

Nope. Thats patently false. Boy or girl is a societal label. I think what you mean is male and female and even that is a simplistic label placed on someone due to outward appearances.

Nope. Thats patently false. Boy or girl is a societal label. I think what you mean is male and female and even that is a simplistic label placed on someone due to outward appearances.
Semantics is all you have? Boy is male girl is female even a 1st grader knows that. As for biology that is fixed at conception.

Semantics is all you have? Boy is male girl is female even a 1st grader knows that. As for biology that is fixed at conception.
Looks like a 2nd grade education is all you have. Thats patently false.

LOL no it is not. ANYONE that is born male that thinks they are female is sick same for a female believing she is male.

LOL no it is not. ANYONE that is born male that thinks they are female is sick same for a female believing she is male.
Your opinion expresses facts not in evidence.

Your opinion expresses facts not in evidence.
Fact is that a male or female is determined at conception that is a scientific FACT.

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.

It's very simple. If the theory of evolution was true, the earth would be 100 feet deep in bones.

The End.

What was that about fish learning to walk?

Evolutionists: 'Oops! We May Have Been Wrong All Along'

Thanks to a new study, evolutionists and their disciples are having to reexamine some of their most revered dogma. Particularly, evolutionists are now having to make sense of conclusions stating that almost all animal species, as well as humans, showed up on the stage of human history at the same time.
------

A study published in the journal Human Evolution is causing quite the stir. In the words of Phys.org, "The study's most startling result, perhaps, is that nine out of 10 species on Earth today, including humans, came into being 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

So startling, in fact, that according to David Thaler, one of the lead authors of the study, "This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could.

It's very simple. If the theory of evolution was true, the earth would be 100 feet deep in bones.

The End.

LOL.

ken-ham-dinosaur-book-garden-eden.jpg

Forum List

Back