EV's will save the planet (according to alarmists)

Because the internal combustion engine advanced on to a better internal combustion that required a better aerodynamic shape, better brakes etc..

Did you not know that?

17 to 30%, pretty pathetic isn't it
And much of that tech was designed for better mileage and reduced emissions.

Did you not know that?

That is not why many buy one. The ROI on practically any car is bad. While it seems really hard for many to comprehend, there are many people who really like them.
If one takes care of a nice truck in my area, they can trade for $4,000 or less every year if they want to, on an EV, one takes a 75% hit the day it leaves the lot. I wouldn't have one

If one takes care of a nice truck in my area, they can trade for $4,000 or less every year if they want to, on an EV, one takes a 75% hit the day it leaves the lot. I wouldn't have one

LOL. obviously you have not priced used ones. You can't base your numbers off 10 year old Nissan Leaf sales.

No questions? Cool, stay ignorant.
If I wanted to know the stats are readily available. Btw not against em, just mandating em, in fact have a post here expressing interest in one coming out soon with a solar roof. Since I only drive a mile to work I would actually never have to charge it.

If I wanted to know the stats are readily available. Btw not against em, just mandating em, in fact have a post here expressing interest in one coming out soon with a solar roof. Since I only drive a mile to work I would actually never have to charge it.
You prefer the unfettered ability to emit as much carbon as possible for the indefinite future?

Forum List

Back