EV's will save the planet (according to alarmists)

The topic is the measly carbon benefit. Could you number crunch for meal please. What tonnage of co2 do humans produce per year, what percentage is down to transport and what percentage of that is down to vehicles on the road? Then you want to save 17% to 30% of that low figure??

So what tonnage of co2 do you feel needs reduced, what percentage will EV's contribute to that saving and what do you have in mind to recoup the rest of the percentage?

At the moment, alarmists are just screaming what they want, but there's no numbers. Sounds similar to Democrats v Economics tbh.

The topic is the measly carbon benefit. Could you number crunch for meal please. What tonnage of co2 do humans produce per year, what percentage is down to transport and what percentage of that is down to vehicles on the road? Then you want to save 17% to 30% of that low figure??

So what tonnage of co2 do you feel needs reduced, what percentage will EV's contribute to that saving and what do you have in mind to recoup the rest of the percentage?

At the moment, alarmists are just screaming what they want, but there's no numbers. Sounds similar to Democrats v Economics tbh.
I’m not sure why your argument is that doing nothing is better than a 17-30% reduction.

You prefer the unfettered ability to emit as much carbon as possible for the indefinite future?
Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

Natural air, which the decadent enemies of human progress call "Clean Air," is the most toxic of all atmospheres mankind has managed to stay alive in. The killer viruses can only survive in "Clean Air" or in Fauci air. His Lethal Lockdown has been the real killer.

Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

Natural air, which the decadent enemies of human progress call "Clean Air," is the most toxic of all atmospheres mankind has managed to stay alive in. The killer viruses can only survive in "Clean Air" or in Fauci air. His Lethal Lockdown has been the real killer.
This is the worst conservative spin job I’ve seen yet on this entire forum.

I’m not sure why your argument is that doing nothing is better than a 17-30% reduction.
I did a quick Googling about. The USA produces 5.1 billion tons of co2. Transport accounts for 21% of this. Vehicles on the road account for 75% of the 21%. Suddenly going to EV's overnight will save 17% to 30% of 75% of 21% of 5.1 billion. Are you still with me?

So you are going to save a massive 2.67% to 2.82% of America's co2 total emissions by useless EV's 🤔

Can you tell me what you guys have in the pipeline to save the other 97+%?

Conservative wishing for human extinction.
Human extinction. Riiight, none of the projections, even the unrealistic ones come anywhere near extinction. The human race has survived far worse things than climate change with far less survival capability.

It's a piece of the puzzle.

Life isn't either/or, one or the other, 100% or 0%.

Really. True story. No matter what Tucker says.

I don't know what Tucker says because I don't watch him. But I do pay very close attention to what your idiots in Washington are doing, so don't try to bullshit me.

Forum List

Back